Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just clicked on her moving vlog hoping to find more info about the new house (eg:where in the cotswolds it is), I’m so impressed some folks on here had actual photos of it. I stopped watching when she said she and her mum bought her Clapham two bed house together when she was 20!!! I used to like her, but find the lifestyle she peddles so incredibly far from being relatable. It’s almost like she’s marketing herself as a trainer to Chelsea wannabe types. Ergh, she annoys me.
Exactly.She definitely comes from money. Even though she tries to pretend she’s middle class. Don’t know about him.

I did some digging at manchild Charlie. If you look at his tagged pictures on IG, you can see he is sponsored by a few companies like RiverIsland, Joseph Chaney
50A982DA-3889-4147-B3A0-1C48209F0E81.jpeg
. RiverIsland actually uses his pics on their IG. Is the UK lacking models? 😂

So I just clicked on her moving vlog hoping to find more info about the new house (eg:where in the cotswolds it is), I’m so impressed some folks on here had actual photos of it. I stopped watching when she said she and her mum bought her Clapham two bed house together when she was 20!!! I used to like her, but find the lifestyle she peddles so incredibly far from being relatable. It’s almost like she’s marketing herself as a trainer to Chelsea wannabe types. Ergh, she annoys me.
The money was from an inheritance from her dad. I mean if you have a million dollar life insurance....I guess you now have money.

Sorry but people of money aren’t shopping at charity shops or hustling for money or things like her. Sorry

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I understand some of you guys think she’s a sweet girl. If you have a chance look through her Facebook profile. Search by her full name. There are some real gems there. You will see her old pictures and decide for yourself. The “conservative”, white/pink/beige only clothes is a recent update. In all probability since she decided to start her social media channels.

Reactions: 4
I understand some of you guys think she’s a sweet girl. If you have a chance look through her Facebook profile. Search by her full name. There are some real gems there. You will see her old pictures and decide for yourself. The “conservative”, white/pink/beige only clothes is a recent update. In all probability since she decided to start her social media channels.
I think all the pics will be either removed or completely removed now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello 👋 I'm new here!

Does Josie have connections to the area she has moved to?
The house is gorgeous but a disappointing amount of land (or maybe it's just me who thinks that). Where I live (1hrs 20mins drive from London) that price would be you the same size and type of house but you'd be getting at least 6 acres, equestrian facilities etc. Just wondering why they chose that area, as beautiful as it is.

It's the easiest house to find online. I can't believe they've made it so easy to find.

I really hope that this has got Lydia's knickers in a proper jealous twist though!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 112057

knew when she was snarking on people wearing fur/leather, something’s fishy!
Her Facebook is a goldmine

Ahh man.. if she ever deletes these I got a recording of it all. Screenshots live forever. This girl is far from anything considered money. More like trash pretending to be affluent. However, she’s now self made and I will give her that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone watch her most recent video? She showed herself signing the papers for the new house and Charlie didn't sign anything. Maybe she just didn't show it, but I found it interesting. Maybe he's not contributing and won't have any ownership?

I really used to watch her videos a lot. And then the constant white-brown-beige-pink-floral clothes kept coming in.

She has hauls every week as a part of her videos, then preaches sustainability next. She talks to the dogs as if their toys, and the constant "darlings" started to annoy me.

She has a lot of ASA violations, undisclosed ads. I have no idea why she stuck with Charlie for the longest time. Her content now seems out of touch, and the fact that they have so many properties might not be the best option, since after this Corona virus, there will be a recession. I have no idea how will they be able to get money for their property taxes.

Reactions: 8
Her Facebook is a goldmine

Ahh man.. if she ever deletes these I got a recording of it all. Screenshots live forever. This girl is far from anything considered money. More like trash pretending to be affluent. However, she’s now self made and I will give her that.
I know! look through the pictures. She’s crazy not to delete it.

I really used to watch her videos a lot. And then the constant white-brown-beige-pink-floral clothes kept coming in.

She has hauls every week as a part of her videos, then preaches sustainability next. She talks to the dogs as if their toys, and the constant "darlings" started to annoy me.

She has a lot of ASA violations, undisclosed ads. I have no idea why she stuck with Charlie for the longest time. Her content now seems out of touch, and the fact that they have so many properties might not be the best option, since after this Corona virus, there will be a recession. I have no idea how will they be able to get money for their property taxes.
Exactly what I think. If it’s only in her name, that weirdo Charlie will drop everything if there is a tax mess. She does quite a lot of undeclared ads to be pulled up by ASA

Is does look like her Facebook was hacked...surely it was?! Who would write those kind of things for all to see?
In her moving vlog it does look like she is wearing an additional ring on her wedding finger... eternity ring perhaps? Her chap probably wanted to make her feel more secure in the relationship when she was splashing the cash on the new property, which is beautiful. Clearly they have the dollar so wonder why they’ve waited for the marriage? I’m not saying long engagements are wrong, but as influencers they jump on any opportunity to make money. Relationships= cash cows for these people.

P.s how does freddymylove not feature in Tattle? Whenever I think of Josie I automatically think about FML- who is just awful... don’t tell me she has a huge fan base here on Tattle???? 😟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
P.s how does freddymylove not feature in Tattle? Whenever I think of Josie I automatically think about FML- who is just awful... don’t tell me she has a huge fan base here on Tattle???? 😟
oh dear , Freddy My Love is a total car crash .
her account is built for rich teenagers .
It’s not even worth discussing her on this platform 😄
I’m a Barbie girl in a barbie world la la la 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 7
oh dear , Freddy My Love is a total car crash .
her account is built for rich teenagers .
It’s not even worth discussing her on this platform 😄
I’m a Barbie girl in a barbie world la la la 💁‍♀️
Fair enough. Another influencer who I just cannot fathom how she has such a large following- she is on lazzzzzzyyyyyyy <insert expletive>.

Is does look like her Facebook was hacked...surely it was?! Who would write those kind of things for all to see?
In her moving vlog it does look like she is wearing an additional ring on her wedding finger... eternity ring perhaps? Her chap probably wanted to make her feel more secure in the relationship when she was splashing the cash on the new property, which is beautiful. Clearly they have the dollar so wonder why they’ve waited for the marriage? I’m not saying long engagements are wrong, but as influencers they jump on any opportunity to make money. Relationships= cash cows for these people.

NAh Freddy is trashed on here. I just posted about her last night. Definitely a good read in her too!

I don’t think her FB was hacked. She could have simply deleted or requested to have the account deleted. Most of the posts were from her younger teenage years and college years.
She has simply forgot about them.

Haven’t seen if anyone else has already mentioned this but their property is attached to a chapel. That’s so strange also I’m sure it would have proven a problem when it came to finding a lender for the mortgage if they have one.

how can i find her new house? tried everything:cry:
She has new IG account for the house: Oldhouseourhome

Haven’t seen if anyone else has already mentioned this but their property is attached to a chapel. That’s so strange also I’m sure it would have proven a problem when it came to finding a lender for the mortgage if they have one.
I don’t think the houses is attached to a chapel. I believe the chapel is nearby. The housing listing did not mention a chapel. Just the house and guesthouse of sorts on 1.2 acres of land

Reactions: 2
She has new IG account for the house: Oldhouseourhome

I don’t think the houses is attached to a chapel. I believe the chapel is nearby. The housing listing did not mention a chapel. Just the house and guesthouse of sorts on 1.2 acres of land
It’s above the old malt barn attached to the house to the rear. It’s a catholic chapel and is still open to the public. It was first built during the times that catholic’s were persecuted and had to attend in secret. Its a huge part of history so I’ve been reading.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.