Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure, I am wondering about that myself. Will probably have to wait for a tour.

Reactions: 3
Wow she is raking it in, or this her mums money from the house they sold, How much did she buys the new cotswolds house, any link?

Reactions: 3
Wow she is raking it in, or this her mums money from the house they sold, How much did she buys the new cotswolds house, any link?
There were some posts with photos earlier but they are removed for “ legal reasons “

It was just under 2 million

Reactions: 1
I’m a sometime viewer of Josie’s and I’ve just come here from seeing her announcement of the new house purchase. Looks gorgeous. Doesn’t surprise me that they’ve bought something like that (although I was surprised they were leaving London) and I’ve always thought both her and Charlie come from money.

Anyway! The reason why I’m here and sorry for asking something that may be obvious but why does she have two rings on her engagement finger?! They’re not married yet are they?

Reactions: 7
I’m a sometime viewer of Josie’s and I’ve just come here from seeing her announcement of the new house purchase. Looks gorgeous. Doesn’t surprise me that they’ve bought something like that (although I was surprised they were leaving London) and I’ve always thought both her and Charlie come from money.

Anyway! The reason why I’m here and sorry for asking something that may be obvious but why does she have two rings on her engagement finger?! They’re not married yet are they?
No idea! This is good to know 😂

Anyone remember a few years ago when he used to tweet and delete horrible things about her... and then she mentioned in a vlog that things weren’t always perfect between them and he’d gone out drinking and upset her...

Not long after that he gave up his job to be a full-time “influencer” and gained a lot of “followers” very very quickly....

Am wondering if he’d threatened to leave her and would only stay with her if she helped him become a successful influencer.....?!

just trying to connect some of the dots... this just randomly popped into my head right now.....! 🧐🤔

Reactions: 10
Anyone remember a few years ago when he used to tweet and delete horrible things about her... and then she mentioned in a vlog that things weren’t always perfect between them and he’d gone out drinking and upset her...

Not long after that he gave up his job to be a full-time “influencer” and gained a lot of “followers” very very quickly....

Am wondering if he’d threatened to leave her and would only stay with her if she helped him become a successful influencer.....?!

just trying to connect some of the dots... this just randomly popped into my head right now.....! 🧐🤔
I wouldn’t be surprised. However, I think she could do better than that manchild. I wouldn’t be surprised he throws tantrums if he doesn’t get his way

Reactions: 8
He takes himself far too seriously - there's barely a single photo on his insta where he's smiling.

Oh also - if you look at posts he's tagged in, you can see a photo of him and Josie in front of their new house.

Reactions: 6
He takes himself far too seriously - there's barely a single photo on his insta where he's smiling.

Oh also - if you look at posts he's tagged in, you can see a photo of him and Josie in front of their new house.
I believe that’s manchild’s sister- scarlett irons shew the dogs pa and agent lol 💀

Does she support them both, I cannot see how he is earning money. He had a youtube channel but nothing's been posted for 8 months, and none of his instagram posts are ads - that's not an influencer?

Reactions: 4
Does she support them both, I cannot see how he is earning money. He had a youtube channel but nothing's been posted for 8 months, and none of his instagram posts are ads - that's not an influencer?
She does. He’s a total mooch. I hope she’s securing her money through some prenup!

I used to really enjoy her videos a few years ago before it all got a bit too take take take and me me me. I always felt something was ‘off’ about Charlie, he always seemed moody, childish and insecure. I think she could do a lot better. I just get the vibe that he’s quite controlling and she must be treading on eggshells. Nothing more than a feeling but it doesn’t strike me as a loving, healthy dynamic.

Hope she’s getting a pre-nuptial agreement as the previous poster said!

Reactions: 14
Agree with all the comments, I don't enjoy her fashion content, it's too pink/beige boring for me, but I do enjoy everything else.

There is something off about him, maybe he's insecure that she's the one that's doing well as an influencer, and by the looks of it his influencing career is over/never got off the ground really. We could all be wrong though, he could be doing an actual job, and just putting up photos on insta as a hobby, but he's still with the agency below as is Josie from the look of it.

But.

Found is Linked in profile and seems he has/had a proper job! but on closer inspection the company he says he works for - well their website doesn't exist! Also looks like each job he's had he's not stayed very long at all!

• Haha
Something dodgy going on with Charlie!
It’s a beauty of a house. I think she’s got a lovely house there.
yeh I used to watch her a lot and like her; I always remember that vlog she did when she said her life wasn’t perfect and went on to say Charlie went out and got drunk and didn’t come home. I started to feel uneasy when he used to be on her vlogs and used to put her down all the time.Because to me, she cane across as actually quite sweet. It was just later on with the rumours of buying followers and the eBay scam that put me off watching her. But I still don’t mind her as much as some other influencers.
I’m hoping that Lydia Millen is green with envy at Josies house!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie strikes me as a classic narcissist. Josie's taste in properties is clearly better than her taste in men 😂

Reactions: 9
Omg I watched their stories earlier today and I realised another reason why I stopped watching-how they talk to dexter and dickie! It’s totally cringe! 🙈🙈🙈but I have to say the videos of their house is making me sooo jealous!

So I just clicked on her moving vlog hoping to find more info about the new house (eg:where in the cotswolds it is), I’m so impressed some folks on here had actual photos of it. I stopped watching when she said she and her mum bought her Clapham two bed house together when she was 20!!! I used to like her, but find the lifestyle she peddles so incredibly far from being relatable. It’s almost like she’s marketing herself as a trainer to Chelsea wannabe types. Ergh, she annoys me.

Reactions: 4
Although Josie’s new house looks beautiful from the outside, I do not think buying property at this time is wise. The upkeep and tax alone on the property each year has to cost a fortune and her career is not a stable one at the moment - I don’t think influencer bubble will be the same after all this is over - if a bubble is to remain at all.
My comment about this is: Not another influencer’s home instagram account with panelling and a bedroom that looks like a sterile hotel room! Yes, I am really going to follow and look at that!

Reactions: 7
I was thinking - Lydia Millen must be bursting out of jealousy right now ! Lydias home is beautiful but it doesn’t have that old house charm .. it feels a bit cold in videos and photos .. She will start re-doing kitchen with beams galore lol 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.