Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unfair that they are flouting the damn rules! I haven’t been able to see my family for nearly two months, like a lot of people! Why should they be allowed to?!? Ridiculous
Pisses me off too! Me and my partner are furloughed and we haven’t seen our families since it all began, our life is on hold and with people like her breaking the rules it’s making it all longer! People are STILL dying and they are having a jolly good old time by the looks of it! Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 9
My two cents for the upcoming thread:

- Lala Land - The Royal Life in the Cotswolds

- The Clown- Their Royal Highnesses of Cotswolds

- Stupid Love - Lady Aga and her Gardener

Pisses me off too! Me and my partner are furloughed and we haven’t seen our families since it all began, our life is on hold and with people like her breaking the rules it’s making it all longer! People are STILL dying and they are having a jolly good old time by the looks of it! Absolutely disgusting
True, in my country you can send the police over to stop such violation of rules. They‘ve just moved in, I‘m sure neighbors are not amused to see them breaking the rules!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Or maybe a combination of eveything:

Lady Aga, her gardener, his busty sister and the friendly house ghost, all living it up in Lalaland.

She’s looking for a rich man
But will she, looking like a hoochie mama? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Briefly:
Ghostbusters: Lady Aga and the Gardener in Lala Land

Briefly:
Or including the sis:
Lady Aga, the Gardener and BigBustSis (ghostbusting) in Lala Land

Probably leaving away ‚ghostbusting‘ to shorten it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Briefly:

Or including the sis:
Lady Aga, the Gardener and BigBustSis (ghostbusting) in Lala Land

Probably leaving away ‚ghostbusting‘ to shorten it?
Oh no, don't leave the ghostbusting out, that was 90% of the fun the last couple of days 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_2232.jpg

HAHAHHAHHAHA seriously ? The uptight pose, the attitude, the puckered mouth ( like she is holding in an fart ) the whole thing.. I cannot tell is she joking? OR is this serious...If it was me, I make fun of myself, but considering her narcissism this is probably a serious photo.

Such sophistication darlings, we could never match up to her royal highness.

Can you imagine ass licker Charlie, saying oh yes ,yes darling hold that pose , right there, oh how magnificent ! You nailed it. Oh my the likes we shall receive! It's time to stroke the ego some more..

I like :Ghostbusting :Lady Aga and the "pink" Gardener in Lala Land, :m or little pink shorts... :) I like pink in there for sure... God it's going to end up two paragraphs ... hahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 124949
HAHAHHAHHAHA seriously ? The uptight pose, the attitude, the puckered mouth ( like she is holding in an fart ) the whole thing.. I cannot tell is she joking? OR is this serious...If it was me, I make fun of myself, but considering her narcissism this is probably a serious photo.

Can you imagine ass licker Charlie, saying oh yes ,yes darling hold that pose , right there, oh how magnificent ! You nailed it. Oh my the likes we shall receive! It's time to stroke the ego so more..

I like :Ghostbusting :Lady Aga and the Gardener in Lala Land , but can we add "little garderner" ?:m
You've forgotten the dogs saying "oh yes Mummy you look sooo refined, you could almost be royalty"🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My two cents for the upcoming thread:

- Lala Land - The Royal Life in the Cotswolds

- The Clown- Their Royal Highnesses of Cotswolds

- Stupid Love - Lady Aga and her Gardener

True, in my country you can send the police over to stop such violation of rules. They‘ve just moved in, I‘m sure neighbors are not amused to see them breaking the rules!
The clown🤡, the ghost👻 and the serial killer🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How about:

Fashion Mumblr #2: Ghostbusters - Lady Aga and her pink shorted Dwarf Gardener in Lala Land

Who is gonna open the new thread? Feel free to use my/our joint suggestion above, I'll feel honored :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How about:

Fashion Mumblr #2: Ghostbusters - Lady Aga and her pink shorted Dwarf Gardener in Lala Land

Who is gonna open the new thread? Feel free to use my/our joint suggestion above, I'll feel honored :)
Open it darling !!:) I think the name is now perfect... it's hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Open it darling !!:) I think the name is now perfect... it's hilarious!
Ok then, I'm gonna open it, just looking for a lovely pic which shows Lady Aga cooking at her beloved Aga or I'll take Vashtea's photo of Charlie gardening in pink shorts. :)
Any other suggestions?

Reactions: 5
Ok then, I'm gonna open it, just looking for a lovely pic which shows Lady Aga cooking at her beloved Aga or I'll take Vashtea's photo of Charlie gardening in pink shorts. :)
Any other suggestions?
Charlie Boy in pink shorts

Reactions: 1
It seems new members can't open a new thread. Anyone else who wants to open?

Title:

and Vashtea's pic of pink shorted Dwarf Gardener is hilarous:
1588865089181.png

Reactions: 4
View attachment 124949

Can you imagine ass licker Charlie, saying oh yes ,yes darling hold that pose , right there, oh how magnificent ! You nailed it. Oh my the likes we shall receive! It's time to stroke the ego some more..

I like :Ghostbusting :Lady Aga and the "pink" Gardener in Lala Land, :m or little pink shorts... :) I like pink in there for sure... God it's going to end up two paragraphs ... hahah
They are perfectly serious I"m afraid 🤪.

Just look at his state portrait, his smugness is off the charts 😆.

20200507_172216.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

you've put the new thread in a different section, it's moved to influencers and was in gurus?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.