Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is not the house she purchased. No wonder this is a gossip website for the misinformed
I think it was just one of us guessing the home based on information given! Why have you joined us here if you think so poorly of the site?

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she gave so many details about the house- it’s so easy to find with a quick google search and photos and details of it are all over right move and zoopla etc. Considering it’s their forever home, not the smartest of moves!

Staff edit;
quick reminder to our members, even though an influencer makes their location/address known,
for legal reasons we cannot post that information here. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
That house is not the house she purchased. No wonder this is a gossip website for the misinformed
Hahaha
That is 100% the house they have purchased !

unless there are two identical 14th century Rectory houses in Cotswolds 🤨

I agree that sometimes information is not correct on gossip sites like this and we shouldn’t believe everything we read and take it seriously , but not in this case . ;)

Reactions: 5
The house is beautiful, I can't lie.

The only thing that frustrates me is the fact they are able just to have a 'play house' in London. I wonder how she'll adjust to country life... I recon once she's married she'll have a change of direction into more of a lifestyle brand. I can just imagine it 'yummy mummy in the country, temp in London for PR gifts and money'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually looking forward to more lifestyle type videos from Josie , she’s got a very good taste in interior 🥰
I must admit that I’ve stopped watching her videos apart from daily vlogs . They are all the same - twirling around in white , beige , floral dresses with puff sleeves .. it’s like every video is the same .

I like the new house apart from few rooms with those heave panelled walls and kitchen is not 100% to my taste .. but they will probably make some adjustments :)

Reactions: 4
I just find this frustrating when her whole career (and idiot boyfriend’s) has been built on lies and fake followers.... She hasn’t legitimately earnt anything to get this house..

I just find this frustrating when her whole career (and idiot boyfriend’s) has been built on lies and fake followers.... She hasn’t legitimately earnt anything to get this house..
This whole “ influencer business “ is one big fraud . I will never be able to see it as a proper job .
Let’s see where Covid19 will take us , very uncertain times and my prediction is that people will be forced to stop splashing out on expensive , non essential items that these influencers are promoting .

And it’s still not clear to me to this day what exactly Charlie is doing apart from workouts and taking photos of food. Mystery 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This whole “ influencer business “ is one big fraud . I will never be able to see it as a proper job .
Let’s see where Covid19 will take us , very uncertain times and my prediction is that people will be forced to stop splashing out on expensive , non essential items that these influencers are promoting .

And it’s still not clear to me to this day what exactly Charlie is doing apart from workouts and taking photos of food. Mystery 🤷‍♀️
We can wait and watch. The upkeep of that house will ruin these two idiots. They can’t even do any structural changes. Property such as this one is perfect when the buyer is a billionaire. Not when the buyers are idiots prancing around on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not fan of her fashion style, but so far, I’m really liking what she is doing with the Rectory. I’m looking forward for more details.

He saw how well she seemed to be doing from frauding her way through an “influencer” life... so he gave up his job, bought himself a few thousand followers, and bam.. there he is!!

The pair of them are sickening. And do these brands not realise that when they “advertise” somethin to their followers they are probably talking to 100 or so real people and the rest are fake, bought bots!!

Dunno how they are allowed to get away with cheating a “career” like that...

Josie said that she bought the news House in Clapham with her mum. I wonder if the rectory was a joint purchase too - mum in the coach House and on hand for future childcare needs maybe?

Oh really? What's the handle then?

The fact that they have so many properties makes them look like spoiled, entitled brats.
But they take anything for free, so how's that?
My original post got deleted.

The house is stunning but what is going to do with 8 rooms? Never mind, 3 will be walk in closets. She will probably convert it to a bed & breakfast as she mentioned in an old video that she had a couple renting a room in the old house. This is just me brain storming because I doubt either have that kind of money.

Her channel does not generate her millions. Based on social blade, she roughly makes $75,000 USD annually.

Attachments

Last edited:
My original post got deleted.

The house is stunning but what is going to do with 8 rooms? Never mind, 3 will be walk in closets. She will probably convert it to a bed & breakfast as she mentioned in an old video that she had a couple renting a room in the old house. This is just me brain storming because I doubt either have that kind of money.

Her channel does not generate her millions. Based on social blade, she roughly makes $75,000 USD annually.
True! She might do that, these two are money hungry as they come.

!

That's the old house, houses on that road going for around £950,000
I mean that house is so cute too especially with the little yard.
I mean if she lived by what she preach, “invest but less”, she could easily live comfortably by a large scale. I don’t wish her anything bad but this may be a train wreck unfolding if her channel dies on her... what else does she do that generates her money? I saying her because Charlie is a leach

Reactions: 2
I mean that house is so cute too especially with the little yard.
I mean if she lived by what she preach, “invest but less”, she could easily live comfortably by a large scale. I don’t wish her anything bad but this may be a train wreck unfolding if her channel dies on her... what else does she do that generates her money? I saying her because Charlie is a leach
what she’s done is really stupid. I would have remained in that house and with that money bought a/few apartment(s) around London and put it up for rent. Now she’s has two places with their upkeep and none generating any money.

The stamp duty on the new place must have been horrific. 12% for purchases in excess of £1.5m plus an extra 3% as it’s classed as a second property. Or is it??? Is their gate house a work place or did they live in it? I stopped watching after she purchased it so not sure. Wonder what she’s told HMRC? Regardless, the Oxfordshire property is fabulous although I do wonder if they know what they’ve taken on. The upkeep will be time consuming and expensive. Not to mention the bills (I pay in excess of £600 a month for electricity and gas so I’m assuming hers will be similar).

Josie first got me watching You tube, and through her I started to watch the horror that is Lydia Elise Millen- but I stopped watching Josie ages ago because I felt she was so boring! Same beige and pink clothes, and Charlie irritated me. I always thought she worked harder than Lydia though, and I was disappointed when I heard about her buying followers and the eBay scam, as I always thought she was quite sweet. I absolutely love this new house and I think everything about it is beautiful! Wish it was me living there! I hope now she uses her platform for other things that just flogging boring clothes because I would watch it for interiors. I’m sure Charlie is still a number one privileged idiot though and I feel sorry for her having to live there with him! He always used to put her down when I used to watch her vlogs, but I bet there’s no way he could afford it without her.

Josie first got me watching You tube, and through her I started to watch the horror that is Lydia Elise Millen- but I stopped watching Josie ages ago because I felt she was so boring! Same beige and pink clothes, and Charlie irritated me. I always thought she worked harder than Lydia though, and I was disappointed when I heard about her buying followers and the eBay scam, as I always thought she was quite sweet. I absolutely love this new house and I think everything about it is beautiful! Wish it was me living there! I hope now she uses her platform for other things that just flogging boring clothes because I would watch it for interiors. I’m sure Charlie is still a number one privileged idiot though and I feel sorry for her having to live there with him! He always used to put her down when I used to watch her vlogs, but I bet there’s no way he could afford it without her.
He’s a piece of work! I do love the house and if I could, I’d buy it!
Don’t worry darlings, there will be a YouTube channel to accompany the IG account! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.