Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Famy

Both properties were far too easy to find.. nearly £2.5 mill on both of them. Sold the last one for over 900k and made a tidy profit. Far far too easy to search the internet

Reactions: 3

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Welcome! If the guest house were for Airbnb, I'm sure she would have shown it before renting it out. There's definitely something suspicious going on about the guest house. And yes, although I don't want to judge other women's looks, I must admit that she doesn't look her age, I thought she's about 40 considering her way of dressing and kind of old fashioned attitude and language "oh my goodness..." :). Also the aga, which she seems to be thrilled about, is outdated, at least where I live, and it's an absolute waste of electricity.
I asked about the guesthouse and all I got was a like 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Not sure, I am wondering about that myself. Will probably have to wait for a tour.

He’s not even touching her in the photo he posted... his hand is hovering. They never show affection. I’m conservative with PDA but when you’re in love it happens from time to time.
Oh that’s awful 🙈 I wonder if she is quite happy in a sexless relationship. But then why put up with a prat like him? I can’t imagine them having sex (thankfully). She really could do so much better as well. I hope she sees the light before they get married and she has to share her assets with him in a divorce. (I wonder if the house is in both of their names??)

Reactions: 2
New here.. on the whole I’ve been enjoying her moving videos I find it much more interesting than fashion etc. I did a little search and I’m about 90% sure I found a house in the same mews of their Clapham house also 3 bed etc v similar layout however decor and garden not as nice, it’s on the market for 975 so I imagine they sold for around that or maybe slightly more. I also think because Charlie wasn’t on the mortgage ( I assume) he’s bought the Chiswick flat. I then think the new cotswold house will be joint mortgage and I reckon around 1.2 . This is all guess work and some experience but who knows!
I won’t be doing this but you can search HM Land Registry eservices for a title search for £3. It’s useful if one is interested in a property or buying or selling.
The title search gives you details of the owner and if the property is mortgaged the name of the lender that has security/legal charge over the property. The charge is discharged once the mortgage is repaid.

If anyone does conduct a land registry search I wouldn’t post that information on here even though it’s available via Land Registry.

notsoposh

VIP Member
Noooooo! a gifted engagement ring??! Wowsssaaaaas!! Am I alone in thinking that’s tacky af?
is this a thing? Do all of the influencers have gifted engagement rings? So strange how that even comes about.. who contacted de beers to say they were thinking of getting engaged? Doubtful de beers contacted them haha

Oh my, how my eyes are being opened by this forum! 🤣

Can’t say I liked that pink bedroom makeover she did in the rented house. Just so bright and salmon looking.. 🤨 classic josie.. strange for a rental - might not be to everyone’s taste perhaps?
Inthefrow was proposed on a brand trip. These guys are cheap as they come. Josie will have her gazillion bedroom house stuffed to brim with gifted products. She’s already started work on it.

Sandy2507

It‘s probably him who lives in the guest house and their relationship is a fake like everything else, who knows. In reality they do all this for business and live a separate life. There’s definitely no affection between them. At least, they’ve been engaged forever and they don’t even talk about a potential wedding anymore, do they? All made up? Just a guess ;)

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Thanks notsoposh!

I wonder what she does with all of her cloths, I know she has massive wardrobes but almost every video og hers that has ever been recommended to me has been a haul. she could promptly open a shop with all of the clothes.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Sausage dogs are hounds 😂. They are actually scent working hounds. Just people have them as a pet/fashion accessory now.

Her new house is lovely. I’ve just started following her after reading about her on the Lydia thread. But her house is listed, she will be limited inside and out with what she can do to it depending on the listing. Altering a listed building can end you up in prison if you don’t have listed building consent.
That's kind of what I mean! They're primarily bred as designer pets now right? Those domesticated dogs are the furthest thing from a working hound! 😂

• Haha
Wow that tweet is bad! Really doesn’t go with her ‘holier than thou’ image at all. I think maybe the fb post is a coverup because she’d posted something she later regretted/removed, perhaps?

notsoposh

VIP Member
I can’t remember what vlog it was, it was a few years ago now. Obv she was still with charlie. I remember she had a picnic and she opened up about Charlie going awol. I always got the impression he had a bit of a problem with drink! But I could be totally making that up!
I think the video was titled something like ‘my life is not perfect’ and i felt really sorry for her. I haven’t watched Josie for ages, prob over a year, but I watched her for the first time yesterday to see her new house. And I did get the impression that the dynamic in their relationship had changed slightly. I actually felt like Josie had the upper hand abit.
I remember watching it too. She seemed to imply he had trouble with drinking. In yesterday’s video I felt that too, I guess since she bought the place so she financially does.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
What records? She’s only required to disclose balance sheet items (i.e. assets) in her publicly available accounts, which is different than turnover. If anything, all the public accounts suggest is that she might have the Chiswick property titled to her limited company as the purchase price tally’s up nicely with her balance sheet assets.Further suggests it might not be mortgaged or only has a small mortgage...
Someone said this was her earnings from CompaniesHouse. I’m not a UK citizen, so I don’t know how to interpret this. Apparently this is her earnings?

Attachments

Last edited:

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I still don’t get how she gets all these sponsorships as she’s not even that big? Not even 500k subs and the views barely make 100K views.

I don’t know why but I feel like Josie trys or wants to be on par with the royals?
I literally laughed at one of her video titles: getting ready for a royal wedding, the Royal Ascot, but’s this home that was once scouted by Henry & Meghan

Last edited: