Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mglyds

If you look at the brochure on Knight Frank she's definitely renovated before she moved in. Not sure if the panels are original as you can't see them in the brochure. She paid just under 2m for a house, 200k extra on the stamp duty and had to spend god knows what to renovate it. Sounds like another lydia

Reactions: 3

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I think it’s normal to negotiate about what is being left in the property. That dressing table is beautiful as are the chairs. No harm in asking? :)
I’m not disagreeing but she posted that she asked the previous owner to leave whatever furniture they didn’t. Doubt it was negotiated in contract but her asking because how else will she fill up her entire house besides from Elmis creams and top shop lol

Bought??! 🤔
Maybe that’s the real # of actual fans they both have or she has lol

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I really like Josie and her content, but I must say I just had such a laugh. On their new home's instagram account, they just posted a video of her gardening in $375 Zimmerman shorts.
I just saw how much Josie brought in last year £500,000 (estimated).

Tbh I think most of these Instagram and YT personalities are all fake just like the retail industry they work for. They all sell an unrealistic and unsustainable lifestyle. I just wish more people would see through their BS. I guess for some they sell an escapism from reality but the saccharine, false, disney loving barbie wannabe princess tones grate after a while. Can I also ask why they don't appear have a group of ethnically diverse friends? #turnoff #droptheact #diversifyyourworld #comebacktoreality
Well Freddy is racist. I tried looking for her old tweets that people mentioned in gurugossip and had posted (pics are no longer available). Freddy tweeted something a long the lines insulting a man of Indian decent.

Omg so how smug is she in the last video? " Oh darlings my house is soooo stunning. I mean how gorgeous is
everything I do! " I do enjoy looking at the house but her attitude is so nou·veau riche ... yes I have mentioned that before.. BUT
I have worked with millionaires and most, like 90% act humble and do not go on bragging for hours. I think I would like her
if she didn't try so hard trying to impress. It's so tacky and irritating .

Also the music choices she makes... ehhh club music while making a recipe... I mean at least pick something better. None of it matches any video at all it's so bizarre. ( I guess that's her true self popping out )

Also why does she look older than 40 to me?. Is she really only 29ish?

Who is going to clean for her? So the previous owner has a chap who cuts the grass and now he is going to
cut grass when that's lazy bi boy's job

Honestly I think her lazy boo is going to leave her eventually after he has mooched... he seems like an irritable person. After they have children he will probably start drinking again.
Bet he will leave her once he can grasp 50/50 of their joint things.

Last edited:

Coco777

Wow she is raking it in, or this her mums money from the house they sold, How much did she buys the new cotswolds house, any link?

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Do you really think so? To me he has never looked more arrogant and up his own ass than in these moving vlogs 🤢.
As i said these two are new to me, but i must admit he came across as wearing the trousers, he'd picked out lots of the homewares. Salt and Pepper pots, bed linen etc

WillowM

That was one of the first things I thought; I'm so glad it's not just me :ROFLMAO: And imagine if Charlie has to go away for the night for work (or something) and she's there all alone. No thanks.

Beautiful house....in daylight. :ROFLMAO:
OMG yes !!! I completely forgot that they travel for brand deals very often and one of them will have to stay at the house alone from time to time . I bet Josie will get her Mother aka ‘LaLa’ to stay there during those nights .

and they kind of confirmed in yesterday’s vlog ( or insta stories , can’t remember ) that Josies mum is not going to live there !

bunnyboo1599

What was that shit she storied for her dinner, wraps with mash potato and gravy in them, it looked disgusting!
First time posting on this thread, but I had to when I saw that slop wrapped in tortilla on her stories! 🤮 She couldn't have gone with some rice?

• Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
I do admire Josie for the amount of effort she puts into videos. She posts so regularly and to be fair on her that’s admirable as she’s got the stress of a house move at the moment. What I can’t understand is where her endless money comes from! If I had just bought a £2m house, I don’t think I’d then be buying £380 jumpers from Harvey Nichols! It has to be family money... I know some fairly wealthy people but this is obscene!
I was going to write the same. She has been posting a vlog almost every day, and in the middle of the moving, which is normally such stress and it is all a very pleasant distraction considering we're all in lockdown. Also , she did say that the date for the moving kept changing because of the virus. I'm sure that they did the move because it was allowed.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
If you look at the brochure on Knight Frank she's definitely renovated before she moved in. Not sure if the panels are original as you can't see them in the brochure. She paid just under 2m for a house, 200k extra on the stamp duty and had to spend god knows what to renovate it. Sounds like another lydia

If you read the brochures online, the previous owners renovated it, it was advertised early as last summer and the photos look the same as they do now, so she's just moved in and not done anything yet.

Vashtea

The two of them just don’t look right together. Her style is very feminine and old for her age and he seems a bit more hipster (hate that word) she’s old before her time as well. I imagine all her friends to be the exact same, very annoying and pretentious
Omg yes you are so right !

Yes- I wouldn’t have sold the flat in london. It’s was perfect and could have just rented it out.

Manchild could possibly be bi or still in the closet. European men love them short booty shorts and skin tight jeans but are actually straight but look gay. I spent a lot of time living in Europe (Portugal/Spain) and the guys wore tighter pants than I did. Everything was always so skintight on them.
Anyways, their relationship is odd. If my husband called me his best pal, I’d be pissed. They are engaged and a more appropriate word would be, “my love, My better half, my partner in crime...”. Something a long those lines. I’m also thinking if he isn’t gay, maybe he’s not good at showing emotions or has some social issues? Could he also be on the Autism Spectrum? (Please note, I’m no way making fun as my son is Autistic but one of the criteria for ASD is lack of emotion/socializing).
You know funny you mentioned Autism.. I noticed his behavior in the kitchen as he was putting items away. It's like she constantly fussed at him and mothered him through the whole thing. He could be her pet project... telling him how to act, dress etc. He seems childish. Have noticed how he goes into these long winded explanations of very simple, elementary style subjects to the viewers... I yawn ..... oh darling Charlie, you are such a dullard.

Last edited:

Famy

How would the house be shared ownership? It wasnt advertised as that? Unless I'm missing something?

Can understand IF her estimate income is £500k but seems a little large as she doesnt have that many followers compared to some

She mentioned hannah Stafford Taylor in her video, I think she is wanting to be the next her!

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Will Josie make her house it's own instagram just like every other influencer in the UK right now?

I do watch her videos from time to time, and I am surprised she and Charlie aren't married yet.

Josie’s new house is so big. How I wish I could afford that kind of house 😂
It does have it’s own instagram page 🙄
She literally pimps out everything in her life. Bet she’ll pimp out her pregnancy and kids. Kinda sickening

WillowM

Why does Charlie’s insta stories sound like he is speaking from ass . Jeeez , sort it out !

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Lydia too. This is their standard process. They will first beg on videos, then Instagram and then Twitter. Some local company will be baited into too.
I knew it will be costly and she will paint is some shade of pink. What a crazy weirdo.
Well Charlie better be cooking and helping out, considering he hasn’t contributed much.
I think her mother must have helped out apart from the money from the London house.

It was most probably gifted. I believe it was a collaboration. They don’t even know when they will get married.
Oh I forgot about Jane Gammons. A down-market lower-end “ex Slimming World” YouTuber who tags everyone but the cat in the hope for “gifted items”.