Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she comes from money, I'm wondering why she started a youtube career? Normally, you wouldn't make a living as an influencer if you came from a good background. Moreover, what about her father? She never talks about him. And the inheritance some mention in this thread, is it her father's?
Not everyone that goes to a fee paying school “comes from money”. That said I would say those you attend fee paying private schools are privileged. However she may well come from money just pointing out that in private schools there are likely to be parents paying fees with differing degrees of income/wealth. She’s certainly not short of a bob or two!! Just don’t think she’s on the same scale wealth background as say Amelia Liana.

Reactions: 3

Vashtea

Syd20 sounds just as racist as Josie. I cannot stand ignorance.
Always some idiot has to say some racist nonsense and show their low level mentality.
That makes me want to leave this thread. It's disgusting. How do you report people?
People have privilege because they work for it or was given that. Not by the color of their skin!

Last edited:

Famy

Her father died when she was 13, hence the inheritance. She has an older 1/2 brother on her mums side.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
So I’ve just had a peak at her luxury items I will never buy.. think it went up about a month ago on her channel.

she goes on to say how she would never buy real fur.. with her own money.. didn’t someone say in here that she used to wear real fur?

also, she slags off farrow and ball paint.. in her moving out blog, one of the rooms was literally painted in farrow and ball-elephants breath.. the exact one she slags off in the vid. Haha. 🙄
she also genuinely goes in to the details of why she won’t be buying a yacht.. discussing staff, running costs etc.. hahaha

153C4014-93CF-43C7-A277-1E9AA39FF70A.jpeg
BA5BA947-9F8B-456A-924D-3FC311E79DB3.png

The new video is all kinds of pretentiousness! And the Charlie knob is a permanent fixture now?
Does anyone have the whole story on the eBay scam? I know one of us here asked her to remove the post otherwise get reported. What did she reply?
I slightly remember this coming about, but can’t remember more than what has briefly been mentioned about her mum having a business and Josie driving people there through her yt channel. Would also be interested 8n the stuff about her buyOMG followers.. seriously, people still follow her after that?

Last edited:

Sunqueen

Does anyone else think they’ll rent out the annexe as a B&B ? Surely they’ll have plans to earn money from this house... wedding venue maybe?

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I have never (until now) watched any of her videos. She just came up on my recommended.. probably because I like old houses lol...
My question is.. is it really appropriate to be moving house in the current situation? Or is that ok?
It's not ok but the process of moving house takes months so she set this in motion way before Covid 19 reared its head. Having said that, the market has slumped so she will have bought (and sold) at the top of the market.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
What vlog was this, I want to go back & watch

The bag fakes....!?!?

I can’t remember what vlog it was, it was a few years ago now. Obv she was still with charlie. I remember she had a picnic and she opened up about Charlie going awol. I always got the impression he had a bit of a problem with drink! But I could be totally making that up!
I think the video was titled something like ‘my life is not perfect’ and i felt really sorry for her. I haven’t watched Josie for ages, prob over a year, but I watched her for the first time yesterday to see her new house. And I did get the impression that the dynamic in their relationship had changed slightly. I actually felt like Josie had the upper hand abit.

WillowM

What's with the constant head touching in her photos? Someone give that girl ibuprofein, it seems to me that she's suffering from a migraines constantly.

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Can someone tell me what happened to the apartment/house or whatever they brought this year? I don't watch her frequently, the last video I watched entirely, was when they were moving. But when I clicked on one of her videos a month ago - getting house etc ready for autumn or something like that, she was back at the old house?

I was like wtf? Did something happened, it can't be the new place because that was much smaller than the house? Am I just imagining things?
the new place was meant to be their office space, because they wanted distinction in home and work space. Haven’t watched any recent video where they mention anything about it. Rest of the videos seem to be endless hauls of white/cream/beige jumpers 🙄

Syd20

Meant to a say: report her too!*

Found these beautiful gems during my internet searches. A call out in manchild and the whole Zimmerman Dupe eBay scandal
I can't believe she was selling them on ebay for such a rip off amount! That's scandalous! Surely she has enough money from family/YT?

notsoposh

VIP Member
I

it looks like previous owner made a deal of a lifetime.
Imagine all it required was an Instagram post to bait these two morons. I am sure these two didn’t get a person to check the worth of the investment. For all the influencing scam they do, they got scammed as well!

You only have to look at Charlie’s socialblade to see he buys followers and plays a good ole game of follow me I’ll follow you...

Sandy2507

I saw that too! Now he’s changed that to “best pal”. I would be questioning the relationship if my fiancé of 2+ years and over 8 years of being in a relationship calls me “pal”
Where can I see this pic? friend/best pal? Unbelievable, isn't this proof that they only have a business relationship?

Wow. A spare pad in London. If it’s furnished, that bad boy still needs council tax paying. whew, these expensive lifestyles sound so stressful haha.
For what it’s worth, the council tax is peanuts in comparison to their other tax obligations (stamp duty (on second home!), income tax, capital gains, etc.). The UK, broadly speaking, is fairly cheap when it comes to annual property/council tax in comparison to other countries. This is why you rarely see property tax related delinquencies in the UK for bankrupt celebrities. To give you a comparison, the average property tax in Beverly Hills is $25k per year. The highest possible council tax band in Chiswick is less than £3k.

WillowM

Country home in Cotswolds that is 14th century grade II listed . Wow ! Of course depends how many bedrooms , but that must have been with a price tag well over a million .

Very easy to find their home on google , just by that little snippet on their insta home page . There you go - 2 million country home that was apparently on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry radar 😀

<picture removed for legal reasons>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
All the posts about the 3e person in her house are gone now, as far as I can tell. It hit a bit too close to home I guess :LOL:.

How long does she think she can keep her mum living there a secret? She must really think that her followers are completely blind and stupid :mad:.
Why would she wanna keep her mum living there a secret?

Welcome here and yes correct: For us Europeans it's really general knowledge to know how to pronounce 'Gnocchi'! It does show lack of intelligence if you pronounce it incorrectly. Anyway, I've actually never come across an intelligent influencer so far :). If they were, they wouldn't have to sell stupid items online as influencers, letting the whole world watching their private life.
Yup! Even Amelia who was scrubbing upon French when she was engaged doesn’t know how to pronounce Le Creseut the pans she uses to cook. She said Le CreuseT - pronounced the T🤣 The only influencer/vlogger I find intelligent is Margarita Nazarenko who I rave on about on here! She’s based in Australia and I think she deserves a big following! Please take a look lovely Tattlers and follow her! I swear I am not in any shape or form related to her or know her personally! I just love her natural class. elegance and intelligence.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
That's a very good point too.

I was also wondering: where do they get all these new plants from?

I'm Dutch, so I have no idea how things are organised in the UK at the moment. Are you allowed to visit a garden centre? Do they even have garden centres nearby or are they allowed to go to them by car?
Garden centres are closed. Some DIY stores are open and sell a limited range of plants but couldn't be classed as essential journey. Otherwise it's mail order.