Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
The “Hello my darlings” first appearance video.

I took a stroll through her older videos. The color black actually looks stunning on her. Her accent changed around 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

reader49

What are your thoughts on the BIG announcement that’s coming later today ?

what do you think it will be?
House in the country I reckon. They'll keep the apartment as a London crash pad but I imagine the sale of their house (at around £800K) will buy them a pretty nice country home. She'll be wanting somewhere that will allow her to indulge in her 'garden party' obsession so we'll be seeing even more floral dresses. Come on Josie..Bring on the chintz.

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Ive only seen one other video with him in it. The one with the car they got “on loan”. (Was it Mazda). Then I stopped watching her for a while. I thought he was taking over the vlog when it came to the kitchen equipment/crockery placement etc the other day.
God I remember that one! He was sooooo controlling! He talked to her like crap! He always has hasn't he?! I don’t get what she sees in him, I find him abit of a nerd if I’m honest! A controlling nerd. But I felt in the new video that at least he was buying stuff for the house, and she snapped back that he hadn’t hoovered the cupboards and he seemed a little put in his place! I could be wrong but that was the impression I got. I just felt it had changed slightly xx

notsoposh

VIP Member
Can't bear her. She was trying on (Gucci) tights on IG last night, pointing out everything that was wrong with them, then saying she was returning them 🤢soz, don't want Josie's germs on my £200 Gucci tights (that I would never buy. Love M&S). What a skank.
Exactly! And she kept saying how tight it is, uhhmm buy your size maybe? why stretch it out for the next person buying it! The sheer amount of white and pink she has, could easily fill at least 20 teenagers closet.

WillowM

They already breached rules just by moving to the new house . Now they are breaching rules by having guests .
Such a stupidity ..

notsoposh

VIP Member
Jeez! There’s multi angle posts of the same damn thing - digging soil. Are we gonna get posts of them going to the loo as well?

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
You don't need a UK address to complain. I am not UK based, never have been. I complained to the ASA and CMA today, ASA just asks for address which you can provide irrespective of the country. CMA is just an email, they don't even ask you for the address.
Typing away I go now. Thank you lol

• Heart

omg1

Wonder if her mum is living in the annex/coach house? So in short, the possibility is that mum and them have both sold their homes and contribute to this property.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
In a recent video she says they want the consumer to click on the link, which will direct them to either safari/chrome pages so that they can embed the cookies to the consumer’s browser. I am pretty sure some of them last beyond a 30 day period. It’s insane that they will get a commission on anything the consumer purchases in that 30 day period.
This is why I always delete my cookies, no way am I allowing someone to profit off me buying something especially when YTs and IGs like Josie get sent so much for free. :mad:

Leii

I think these two should switch houses! That would be a funny thing to watch.

Sandy2507

Oh that’s awful 🙈 I wonder if she is quite happy in a sexless relationship. But then why put up with a prat like him? I can’t imagine them having sex (thankfully). She really could do so much better as well. I hope she sees the light before they get married and she has to share her assets with him in a divorce. (I wonder if the house is in both of their names??)
Yes right! It seems, the house is only on her name, but I'm not sure. In one of her latest videos you see only her signing the contract.
Also, if you can afford such a huge house, they could probably also afford a larger bed if they were really together? To me, it looks like a single bed, unless they want it that small. Obviously, they've been sleeping in it for years in the old house, or it was only her sleeping in it?

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The house is gorgeous - just shows how much money these influencers are making! They have another place in Chiswick as well!

In regards to the plants. My local garden centres are offering contactless delivery and payment, so I’ve been able to continue with my garden.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
She didn’t spend 2 million on a mansion for nothing .. She will want to brag and show it off from each possible angle . I am really intrigued why she is so silent about the guest house ..
Starting to think maybe it will be LaLa’s country pad 😀

Can someone please explain to me , a non-English person , the meaning of LaLa , is it normal here to call your mother like that ?
It reminds me of the Teletubbies Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po 😀

And the way she says it in her posh voice .. yikes
LaLa is Josie’s Mom’s nickname for Lady Large. How she got that name I don’t know 🤔

notsoposh

VIP Member
She’s born the same year as me yet she graduated college only in 2014 while I graduated in 2011. How is there a gap for 3 years to graduate from college if she was that brilliant, like she claims in every video she can?

• Wow

WillowM

It irritates me when Josie “ know it all “ is trying to pronounce Spanish / Italian words .. it’s just so fake and forced . Yikes

• Haha

Annesophie

Omg you guys are hilarious !

Anyone interested in the ghost mama
6:51 on the video .. 👻
looks like someone is mowing... or who knows.. the house is pretty yes but I would be scared to death at night alone in there..
When I saw the apparition, I had to go back and take a closer look.
It’s almost certainly the gardener / guy who was mowing the lawn for the previous owner/tenant.
She mentioned him previously and apparently they don’t have any contact. He does his job and then leaves.