Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
She asked the previous owner to leave some furniture???
1. They don’t have money.
2. She’s a leach as much as manchild is.
3. This is sad

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Iris1969

VIP Member
I can't believe she didnt know what utilities the house has! Smthey dont have gas and she only learnt that unpacking free stuff when charlie pointed it out.

They are quite near a hospital- 20 mins! Over reacting as usual

I think it's her who is worried if she got rid of charlie she would lose a hell of a lot of business through his sister and her connections. She really doesnt have that many followers low 200k compared to a lot of influencers out there. Shes not playing in the big leagues
I don't think his connections amount to much tbh, because his own YT channel en IG failed miserably.

She really doesn't need him for anything. He's just a prop to be used in her "countryside love story" 🥴.

She wants everyone to think she has accomplished buying this house on her own, ( her hard work from YouTube ) :ROFLMAO: She is probably embarrassed her Mom has taken care of her , her entire adult life.
I would never hide my mom's plate and hide her from everyone.
Josie has had her Mom, Mum, La La or whatever she calls her, on her channel before... Charlie probably feels like a complete mooch now... I think her mother had her at a later age? Her mother seemed nice in the videos. Charlie has to feel completely awkward ... sorry but I would never have my mother-in-law live with me and my husband... she is controlling!
Maybe she needs to take care of her, or maybe they plan on having her babysit..:oops:

That's her Mom... old post from 2018 I think
Ohh I see! Sorry didn’t mean to sound dumb I only found her channel last night lol...
I’m guessing her mum has put some financial backing into the house then

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
She asked the previous owner to leave some furniture???
1. They don’t have money.
2. She’s a leach as much as manchild is.
3. This is sad
I think it’s normal to negotiate about what is being left in the property. That dressing table is beautiful as are the chairs. No harm in asking? :)

Reactions: 3
She’s currently 28 turning 29 later this year. She looks much thinner now. Could be the weight loss?

According to records, she did bring in close for £500,000 last year and over £200,000 in 2018.
What records? She’s only required to disclose balance sheet items (i.e. assets) in her publicly available accounts, which is different than turnover. If anything, all the public accounts suggest is that she might have the Chiswick property titled to her limited company as the purchase price tally’s up nicely with her balance sheet assets.Further suggests it might not be mortgaged or only has a small mortgage...

Last edited:

Iris1969

VIP Member
Just came here to say the “spa complex” is a Bed and Breakfast run by Josie’s Mum. Nothing grand about it at all. Even the pool isn’t heated 🙊 Part of it is currently for sale (the self catering 2 bed cottage) for £300k.

Secondly, Josie needs to educate herself on her use of the word “cretin” repeatedly on her vlogs recently...😡
Wow when did she use that word? 😱 I must have missed it.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
She’s currently 28 turning 29 later this year. She looks much thinner now. Could be the weight loss?

According to records, she did bring in close for £500,000 last year and over £200,000 in 2018.
That's loads ! that works out to 10k a week . Some second tier footballers don't earn that :eek:

• Wow
Yeah she probably hid it so she could have the option of renting it out without the risk of creeps but guess that hasn't worked out. Other option could be long term renters possibly.

Hello My Darlings 😂

Based on the last picture it seems that sweet little Josie wasn’t always the little prim and proper angel that she pretends to be. 👯‍♀️ Hopefully she got in a lifetime of fun because her boyfriend doesn’t seem capable of giving her everything she needs. Maybe she’ll find some local villagers who are a little more interested in her once the pubs open again. 🤦‍♀️
Yes Lady Chatterley’s Lover springs to mind 😂

Famy

Someone is trying to get Charlie through man about town to admit they are not social distancing or have someone staying

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Not only that, it's just the timing that's so off... many self employed people (like herself) are wondering how they're going to survive over the next few months and yet she posts a video of all her shoes, hundreds of shoes many of which are three figures. Sickening. You would think that as a self employed person she would demonstrate more empathy...
She’s all about those affiliate links. If she can earn money from it, she will link it. How else is she going to buy a zillion white tops that gives the “Zimmerman look”

Iily122

New here.. on the whole I’ve been enjoying her moving videos I find it much more interesting than fashion etc. I did a little search and I’m about 90% sure I found a house in the same mews of their Clapham house also 3 bed etc v similar layout however decor and garden not as nice, it’s on the market for 975 so I imagine they sold for around that or maybe slightly more. I also think because Charlie wasn’t on the mortgage ( I assume) he’s bought the Chiswick flat. I then think the new cotswold house will be joint mortgage and I reckon around 1.2 . This is all guess work and some experience but who knows!

On every real estate website has the price sold for 40,000 in 2003. So yes that could only mean the land and not the house itself. He probably paid around 300,000 total since it was was nothing more than a stone frame. ( that's a guess and not real figure ) The previous owner had to replace the roof, add steel beams in some areas, and updated the entire inside... I'm sure he spent at least 500,000 to update .... He def. made at least a million from the sale... ( me guessing )
Think you missed my point. The price that Zoopla and other real estate listing websites all come from the same source; the land registry price data (https://landregistry.data.gov.uk/app/ppd/). 90% of the time, the prices listed on the land registry will reflect a true sale of what you and I think of as a house purchase. The remaining 10% will reflect other forms of land transactions. I don't just mean house vs. land which isn't a land interest you can separate unless the land is not the same land the house is built on. Other reasons include consolidating titles, buying the freehold when you are the long leaseholder, part exchange, unregistered land which has since been registered, transfer of land at an undervalue to a related party, limited company purchase / with a sale and leaseback, etc. The list goes on.

I think you're probably right though -- initial purchase price would have been somewhere between £300k-£400k. But I definitely think he'd have dropped more than £500k over the last 15 years...

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched Josies channel for well over a year as I found her so boring lol sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just started watching her videos again For the house . Did she get married ? I’ve tried to find a wedding video but haven’t found one but noticed she’s got another ring under Engagment ring that’s all x
Nope. She just seems to have multiple rings as shes a fan of the bling but no wedding or talk of a wedding.