Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
Lily Pebbles & Mrs Meldrum to name two. Im sure there are more !
Lydia too. This is their standard process. They will first beg on videos, then Instagram and then Twitter. Some local company will be baited into too.
I knew it will be costly and she will paint is some shade of pink. What a crazy weirdo.
Well Charlie better be cooking and helping out, considering he hasn’t contributed much.
I think her mother must have helped out apart from the money from the London house.

Ergh, so she is going to be milking this new house with daily videos? I just had a look at her YouTube page and a vid popped up about her getting her engagement ring resized and the back up she bought from pandora to wear in the meantime. I can’t imagine Charlie boy could afford de beers engagement rings 🤔
It was most probably gifted. I believe it was a collaboration. They don’t even know when they will get married.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Vashtea

I think she is losing a lot of weight. I agree her face was so full and she looked pretty. Maybe she feels pressure to stay thin for her videos. She is a size 2 in dresses. I'm in my 30's as well and I keep about 5 lbs on just to keep my face youthful. I am a size 4/6 depending on the company but I could careless to be a zero like most women.

She's aging horribly though. Her earlier videos of 3-4 years ago, she looked amazing. May be because her face was a little fuller? Now she looks like she's 40. I'm in my 30's and I don't look as old as she does. I guess those Elemis creams must not be working so well. BTW yes those creams are expensive but they are easily given away in sub boxes here like BoxyCharm as 1 of 5 items in a $25 USD sub box.

Stand back people, I’ve been noticed 😂
Hold up! 2 cars there???
Actually there is a 3rd white car in the distance in that photo as well. Or am I crazy???

It's to the left right beside building ...

ohhh she stated she has been using her MUM's paypal account... uh huh

Last edited:
  • Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Well dumb and dumber just got a piece of their shadiness handed to them if the owner really bought the home for pennies in comparison. Based on the pictures, the house was completely destroyed when the previous owner bought it.

No wonder she’s doing daily vlogs now .. need to cash in for that mortgage payment .
And let’s not forget they still have the London pad .. probably that’s on mortgage too as I doubt she had another 500k or so spare to buy it ..
She’s gotta hustle for that money desperately now.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
He’s a textbook know-it-all. He’s always been so. Previously he used to be pretty obnoxious. This is the toned down version.

I get the feeling that he has an inferiority complex and knows she is way more successful than he is, he's failed at being a blogger, hasn't put out a you tube vlog for over six months, has nothing on his insta but outfit posts, no brand deals, so i reckon he always puts her down and he does what he likes. She seemed so unaware of the purchases he had made, even doubling up on a £70 pepper mill and not sending one back, you could tell she was shocked.

Leii

If you look at the brochure on Knight Frank she's definitely renovated before she moved in. Not sure if the panels are original as you can't see them in the brochure. She paid just under 2m for a house, 200k extra on the stamp duty and had to spend god knows what to renovate it. Sounds like another lydia
She semi - renovated the flat in London and posted pics on home account - it confused me too at first.

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
Just googled Tods and nearly £550 a pair, just get a pair of TOMS and you can still look chic without the price tag.
We're the Tods a freebie/gift?

overthinkingit

This is from her vlog when they made roast beef dinner. They definitely have/had visitors. I’m guessing her Mum and his parents. That looks like a man in the photo at the table.
Didn't she also say something earlier about how she had people over but they sat at separate tables? There are only two outdoor tables, and we can see the one in the background isn't even set for dinner, so there are at least 3, probably 4 people sitting at that table for dinner. :rolleyes:

Sandy2507

It seems new members can't open a new thread. Anyone else who wants to open?

Title:
Fashion Mumblr #2: Ghostbusters - Lady Aga and her pink shorted Dwarf Gardener in Lala Land

and Vashtea's pic of pink shorted Dwarf Gardener is hilarous:
1588865089181.png

Syd20

OMG yes !!! I completely forgot that they travel for brand deals very often and one of them will have to stay at the house alone from time to time . I bet Josie will get her Mother aka ‘LaLa’ to stay there during those nights .

and they kind of confirmed in yesterday’s vlog ( or insta stories , can’t remember ) that Josies mum is not going to live there !
I swear they must be reading this post every so often. 😂😂😂

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Lydia too. This is their standard process. They will first beg on videos, then Instagram and then Twitter. Some local company will be baited into too.
I knew it will be costly and she will paint is some shade of pink. What a crazy weirdo.
Well Charlie better be cooking and helping out, considering he hasn’t contributed much.
I think her mother must have helped out apart from the money from the London house.

It was most probably gifted. I believe it was a collaboration. They don’t even know when they will get married.
Noooooo! a gifted engagement ring??! Wowsssaaaaas!! Am I alone in thinking that’s tacky af?
is this a thing? Do all of the influencers have gifted engagement rings? So strange how that even comes about.. who contacted de beers to say they were thinking of getting engaged? Doubtful de beers contacted them haha

Oh my, how my eyes are being opened by this forum! 🤣

Can’t say I liked that pink bedroom makeover she did in the rented house. Just so bright and salmon looking.. 🤨 classic josie.. strange for a rental - might not be to everyone’s taste perhaps?

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
For all her and Charlies faults - and there are plenty, i'm enjoying the vlogs as they have lots in them and don't feel overtly ad like. Enjoy the cooking etc as well.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Does she support them both, I cannot see how he is earning money. He had a youtube channel but nothing's been posted for 8 months, and none of his instagram posts are ads - that's not an influencer?

Vashtea

How about:

Fashion Mumblr #2: Ghostbusters - Lady Aga and her pink shorted Dwarf Gardener in Lala Land

Who is gonna open the new thread? Feel free to use my/our joint suggestion above, I'll feel honored :)
Open it darling !!:) I think the name is now perfect... it's hilarious!

• Haha