Fashion Mumblr #7 Gaslighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case she decides to delete it (as she usually does 🙄):
20200610_223328.jpg
20200610_223351.jpg
20200610_223411.jpg
20200610_223431.jpg

And I also see a Random Lady hard at work 👍.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m wondering. Is anyone else really annoyed when Josie uses the word “demure”? To me, that expression goes against everything feminism stands for. If you’re dressed demurely, it negates any kind of sensuality and sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t watch her vlogs anymore. It’s all so “hello my darlings! You’re poor and we’re rich!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes! I could hear in her voice she wasn’t very sure about it
She's regretting just as much as I am regretting giving into watch this boring ass vlog. That gold is tacky as f*ck and looks horrible.

How many tables does she want around her house? That is an ugly table. What happened????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today's dumpster dive, oh dear 🤭:
20200610_224452.jpg
20200610_224504.jpg
20200610_224522.jpg

And the gold painted chair is a huge fail too 🥴.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh yes! That gold makes the chair look like a plastic replica. Just horrible. I agree with her, that the orange-y wood wasn’t nice, but what about a deep brown?!? Instead, she’s going the tacky, new money route.
And when she mentioned that char char wants to paint the clawfoot bathtub completely gold, I threw up in my mouth a little. They will manage to completely ruin this gorgeous house within 6 months.
And btw, a few vlogs ago, she gushed over some hideous clam-shaped outdoor cushions. Is it just me, or are they really that abominable?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m wondering. Is anyone else really annoyed when Josie uses the word “demure”? To me, that expression goes against everything feminism stands for. If you’re dressed demurely, it negates any kind of sensuality and sexuality.
She's as demure as a black widow before lunch 🙄

And btw, a few vlogs ago, she gushed over some hideous clam-shaped outdoor cushions. Is it just me, or are they really that abominable?
A few of us thought they looked nice at first glance, but boy were we wrong, so wrong 🥴.

And welcome 🙋‍♀️.

• Haha
They are freekin hideous. They should be next to a swimming pool - they are shaped like freekin clams. Not right for an English country garden.

• Haha
Today's dumpster dive, oh dear 🤭:
View attachment 151139View attachment 151140View attachment 151141
Those gold chairs are just as tacky as these faux vintage "crystal" studded French dining chairs from Ali Express.
aliexpress chair.JPG

I just don't understand why she'd buy a grade II listed home if she was going to modernize/"grandmillenialize" it. Personally, I'm a tack ball and enjoy some grandmillenial/granny chic interiors/style but I'd never do that in a home that's meant to be historically appreciated/preserved.

Might just be me since I've been thoroughly enjoying Chateau Diaries/Doing it Ourselves, but I actually like that bed and wish she would just restore it in the same style. Albeit it's more French than English Tudor...

Also found this gem on Insta, looks like she developed a manipulative persona from an early age. I know it's not exactly nefarious but still amusing considering her nature now 👀

a6 7r64f.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
I just showed my dad the house before they’d started decorating, and after, and he can’t believe how stupid they are. He used to be a kitchen fitter, and he also worked for my uncle’s building company, so he knows his stuff, and he doesn’t understand how they haven’t been fined, yet, because what they’ve done is absolutely illegal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just showed my dad the house before they’d started decorating, and after, and he can’t believe how stupid they are. He used to be a kitchen fitter, and he also worked for my uncle’s building company, so he knows his stuff, and he doesn’t understand how they haven’t been fined, yet, because what they’ve done is absolutely illegal.
I’m an architect. It’s so painful. The poor decorator.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that true though? Is it not illegal? I don’t think she was passing them off as Zimmermans? Maybe she will get away with it? ☹
She was never passing them off as Zimmermans but Zimmerman dupes. Still the fact that she acted like this wasn’t her mother’s “shop” and going straight to line their own pockets is fraudulent

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those gold chairs are just as tacky as these faux vintage "crystal" studded French dining chairs from Ali Express.
View attachment 151215

I just don't understand why she'd buy a grade II listed home if she was going to modernize/"grandmillenialize" it. Personally, I'm a tack ball and enjoy some grandmillenial/granny chic interiors/style but I'd never do that in a home that's meant to be historically appreciated/preserved.

Might just be me since I've been thoroughly enjoying Chateau Diaries/Doing it Ourselves, but I actually like that bed and wish she would just restore it in the same style. Albeit it's more French than English Tudor...

Also found this gem on Insta, looks like she developed a manipulative persona from an early age. I know it's not exactly nefarious but still amusing considering her nature now 👀

View attachment 151223
Gypsy Rose scammer 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.