Fashion Mumblr #7 Gaslighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!! The rugs in the bedroom 🤢 and she is using a sharp knife to cut in the pan. She destroyed it😜🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ahem ahem!

I was wrong!! This IS more exciting than the coach house reveal!!!

I hope she changes the way she declares ads and gifts after all this. How many complaints have to be raised before she gets it? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole attachment says "Confidential..." Maybe just remove it and sum it up?
The same email have been sent to two other people I think, according to what was mentioned. I have cropped out rest. Is it fine now? Don’t want to be violating the rules here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What will happen in this new thread?

Will she finally show her mum?

Will she go broke, split up and move back to London?

I'm so ready for it all!
20200610_202322.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Charlie darling need a office? :unsure: ...oh that's right so he can google the background of everything so he sounds intelligent in the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There would have been a day gone by that I saw a vlog of josies at 45mins and be excited but I’m just deflated looking at that 🤣. Iv managed to get 7 mins in so far and that’s skipping and I’m struggling 🤦🏽‍♀️. The pink room, the rugs it’s all just so awful! My eyyyessss!!
I’m squirming in my seat it’s so tacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bed is not an antique but imagine if it were and they painted it gold. 😳
The pink fireplace has to be the tackiest thing in their house.
Weren't they sent a Dyson vacuum cleaner?🤔 . Now a Samsung?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Sorry but the pink walls do not go with the house. Looks like a room in Katie Prices house.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I mishear? She put washing powder in the machine because she was washing Charlie's DARKS?! So the second the vlogging camera is off it's off with the pink shorts and on with jeans and a jumper like a normal person 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think I’m gonna have to cave in and watch this vlog for the bad decor decisions! DIY SOS application form on standby....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.