Fashion Mumblr #7 Gaslighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #8 Suggestions Darlings!!

@Marie-Claude

#1. Josie or "The art of turning a beautiful house into a cocaine-addicted Barbie house" (1 vote)

@PineappleTopper

#2. Fashion mumblr #8 now i aint saying she a gold digger, but but she aint messing with real zimmermans. She'll paint it gold, classy indeed.

#3.Fashion mumblr #8 loves pink and gold, shame lala is left out in the cold. Nevermind, the sosages have an AGA

@Iris1969

#4. Fashion mumblr #8 - a real "paints everything pink and gold" digger

@Magee

#5 Fashion Mumblr the house decor jumbler”

@Biscwits

#6 Fashion Mumblr #8 - the spray gold-standard performative allyship grumblr" (1 vote)

@PettyBettyBoop
#7 "Darling, if it's less than £1,000, is it even luxury?"- Lady Josie ( 4 votes)

@MadameS
#8 Lady Aga and the Chamber of Pink and Gold

@Iris1969

#9 Visit the Queen of the Crass and Uncultured in her Cotswolds House of Horror - admission is free, pay at the door"

@amarantine

#10 The Ongoing Saga of Lady Aga Episode 8 - Versailles on Crack

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I vote #7 as well 😅
When did she say that? I remember vaguely
She didn't. It was a sarcastic thing I said. Literally trying to live in her head for a minute LOL

We have reached 50. I will be opening up the new thread in just a few so that it continues to be absolutely EPIC! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn't. It was a sarcastic thing I said. Literally trying to live in her head for a minute LOL
Ah ok. I think she (or maybe it was someone else) said something similar in a video like “I consider luxury anything higher than £1000”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like suggestion #7 is the winner. All were amazing suggestions. I'm going to keep them for suggestion #9. I'm sure we will be through this thread in days lol.
Give me all a few and the new thread will be up in just a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like suggestion #7 is the winner. All were amazing suggestions. I'm going to keep them for suggestion #9. I'm sure we will be through this thread in days lol.
Give me all a few and the new thread will be up in just a few.
What would we do without you? Thanks for again a new thread. If she keeps going like that, you can make it a fulltime Job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What would we do without you? Thanks for again a new thread. If she keeps going like that, you can make it a fulltime Job 🤣
I'm gonna have to invoice her and sing Rihanna's song, "B*tch better have my money" to Josie lol

new thread is UP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.