Fashion Mumblr #7 Gaslighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have veneers? They really look fake. Were there ever picture of her without them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She asked her followers to go back and watch older videos and tell her in the comments when she used the most nicknames for the dogs. What a way to trick them into giving her more views 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can we add the previous owner to our list of persons whose character, the terrible twosome, have slighted or undermined??
That nonsense about him not preparing the walls properly is bull..ocks!
According to the house particulars, there is lime plaster throughout the house. I suspect it was part of the listing criteria that lime plaster be used.
Either that or the previous owner wanted to stay true to the age of the house.
Lime plaster develops little spider web cracks over time, as it drys and settles.
She really is unbearable!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can we add the previous owner to our list of persons whose character, the terrible twosome, have slighted or undermined??
Yes we need to add previous owner and she also dragged the previous owners decorator too before for not preparing the walls. That list is getting pretty long 🤦🏽‍♀️.
The gold round the panelling in the bedroom is ugly af. I actually thought the colour in there was fine before the gold. Problem is it wasn’t tacky enough 😞.
Also a final point WTF is that bed?? Oh and can’t forget the spray painted gold urns ⚱ 🤮🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
According to the house particulars, there is lime plaster throughout the house. I suspect it was part of the listing criteria that lime plaster be used.
Either that or the previous owner wanted to stay true to the age of the house.
Lime plaster develops little spider web cracks over time, as it drys and settles.
She really is unbearable!
Lime plaster is historically accurate and has the benefit of being a breathable material, which prevents too much moisture from being trapped within walls and other places (therefore preventing many of the issues associated with damp such as mold growth), so it's likely that as a Grade II* listed building this is a requirement for responsible stewardship of the building.

Reactions: 15
That antique outdoor table and chais she must have paid a bomb for is horrendous. She's so caught up with buying old expensive tat that she can't even see it that it's not aesthetically pleasing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh dear lord!!! Just watched the vlog. MY EYES!! That gold panelling is just... I can’t even... 😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The rugs, the gold urnes, the pink fireplace, the gold on the panels, the gold on the bathtub, the bed... what a disaster😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This was horrendous to watch. As an historian, my heart is just breaking. That colour is vile and everything is the wrong period. This should be a crime. The previous owner did an amazing job of sympathetically restoring the place and she is wrecking it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear, showing us her cabinet is the most boring thing she's ever shown us? Umm...Hello, Joise- ALL your vlogs are boring. Do you not know what you put out? *help, me-wtf am I even watching*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.