Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading these threads for a while now and the one theme remains clear throughout; when Josie isn’t open, honest and willing to learn from her mistakes, it escalates out of her control and she is quick to play victim and point to “bullying haters”.

👏 Couldn’t agree MORE with these two posts. This is the deception of influencers, they want you to believe it’s just little Josie getting torn down for making a mistake. Sorry but Josie and her social channels are businesses. Businesses that have a brand and have to deal with the consequences of its customers (followers and public) being unhappy at what they see. This business negotiates deals with other businesses to advertise their products and services. So if the owner is big and ugly enough to hold negotiations and deals and savvy enough to build a business that is profitable then that business and it’s owner should be able to handle robust criticism. I don’t feel bad that people have pointed out to her clients what she has done. It’s not a one off, there’s a catalogue of problematic behaviour. those businesses can decide whether to work with her and we can in turn judge whether we want to buy from businesses that place ads with such an influencer.
Actions have consequences and it’s not our fault she has chosen to respond the way to criticism she has.

Caroline Flack is not a fair comparison. Caroline was not running a business that happened include showing bits of her personal live. The press delved into it. Josie and other influencers chose to show of their lives to sell ad space to brands to make you want to buy those products. That’s the business model. No one is forcing her to run her business that way. So if she fucks up and loses clients that’s her problem. She should manage her business and the way it responds better.

I don’t see someone in a fragile state who is apologetic. I see someone who is necking pizza and probably laughing at all the fuss. Unless you feel sorry for Sephora and Milk makeup etc etc getting called out then I wouldn’t feel bad for any influencers who are ultimately businesses. They have no professional standards THATS the real issue.
yes yes yessss!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been reading these threads for a while now and the one theme remains clear throughout; when Josie isn’t open, honest and willing to learn from her mistakes, it escalates out of her control and she is quick to play victim and point to “bullying haters”.

yes yes yessss!!
It's literally how she gets away with it. If it weren't for Stephanie calling her out, this would have been swept underneath the rugs like everything else.

• Heart
  • Angry
Is this a pathetic attempt to beg for forgiveness? She hasn't even apologized.
No she isn't even begging for forgiveness, that is beneath her.

What she is saying is: "you are making a mountain out of a molehill, because I've just made a mistake and that doesn't define me".

The good old "nobody is perfect"- trick, when she should have understood by now that the fault was hers and nobody else's.

She is still fighting with all she's got to make it go away, so she doesn't have to look in the mirror and see what she has become 😪.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's literally how she gets away with it. If it weren't for Stephanie calling her out, this would have been swept underneath the rugs like everything else.
and you know what it’s us here and poor Steph calling out this tit. Where are all the other influencers who have spent all week posting anti racism messages? Lydia, inthefrow, Caroline Hirons, Lilypebbles, Ruby Holley, Em Sheldon, Anna Edit..... have a single one of them gone no sorry that’s not ok? Because all I see is a wall of silence and complicity.

ps. Feel free to add any other influencer HYPOCRITES to the above list as I was just thinking of the obvious ones of the top of my head.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That also made me chuckle too! Reminded me of my first maybe second time at the County Court as a trainee solicitor - chap on the other side also a trainee solicitor lied to the Judge! Said we hadn’t replied to his firms correspondence ..We had! This is after we had chatted about the case before going into chambers! Put me off litigation forever! Almost put me off the law !
Jesus Christ, I'm only on my LPC and the PCR breach is giving me mad anxiety

• Sad
Reactions: 5
first time poster on this thread (and watching josie) how much land has she bloody got?!

also her boyfriend seems like a bit of a twit

• Haha
and you know what it’s us here and poor Steph calling out this tit. Where are all the other influencers who have spent all week posting anti racism messages? Lydia, inthefrow, Caroline Hirons, Lilypebbles, Ruby Holley, Em Sheldon, Anna Edit..... have a single one of them gone no sorry that’s not ok? Because all I see is a wall of silence and complicity.

ps. Feel free to add any other influencer HYPOCRITES to the above list as I was just thinking of the obvious ones of the top of my head.
Amelia Liana lives in a bubble too, the one that an obscene amount of money will give you 🥴.

And so does Fleur deForce.

(And these are just a few British girls, the problem is global)

• Heart
This thread is on 🔥🔥🔥. I think it's a good time to start thinking of a new thread name! 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
first time poster on this thread (and watching josie) how much land has she bloody got?!

also her boyfriend seems like a bit of a twit
Welcome, take a seat, the topic is hot and the drinks are cold.

Would you like🍷, 🍺 or🧃?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What did Josie do that was so racist?
In 2013 she said her boyfriend looked Nigerian and also said it was racist to have a magazine for black People and if white people had the same thing it would be racist. On BLM, she copied and pasted an essay from two black women on her Instagram and YouTube and “forgot” to credit them.

Reactions: 4
What did Josie do that was so racist?
Hi good to see you again. Loved how you made an argument from a completely different point of view than mine the other day, but it still made 100% sense to me.

Have you seen the tweets that were posted a while back in this thread and have you followed how she reacted towards Stephanie?

Last edited:
  • Heart
George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman he then changed and preached about violence . Now he was murdered. The cop was disgusting! Justice will be served . The women on here spend way to much time obsessing over a woman . How many hours of the day do you waste thinking about Josie? Women need to start encouraging each other and forgive her what a stupid comment . People can change just like Floyd did . Malcolm X changed at the end . Why try to destroy this woman ? What’s your goal? She might drag everybody on here to court for stalking or slander . Be careful in what you write.

Oh good lord. The old “you’re stalking someone” by looking at their public social media shtick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amelia Liana lives in a bubble too, the one that an obscene amount of money will give you 🥴.

And so does Fleur deForce.

(And these are just a few British girls, the problem is global)
I live in a bubble as well, the difference is that I recognise it and I recognise how I can use my bubble to help other people

This thread is on 🔥🔥🔥. I think it's a good time to start thinking of a new thread name! 🤭
I stand my my original inadvertent suggestion on the first page of this thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman he then changed and preached about violence . Now he was murdered. The cop was disgusting! Justice will be served . The women on here spend way to much time obsessing over a woman . How many hours of the day do you waste thinking about Josie? Women need to start encouraging each other and forgive her for a stupid comment .Don’t lie you have all thought racist thoughts . People can change just like Floyd did . Malcolm X changed at the end . Why try to destroy this woman ? What’s your goal? She might drag everybody on here to court for stalking or slander . Be careful in what you write.
It may surprise you to know that Josie isn't on my mind for 23 of the 24 hours in a day.

I love coming here though to talk with like-minded women about influencers, social media, scamming and now racism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Where did ThickCoco go? I wanted to ask her why is she even here if she's not obsessing about her too?

• Haha
  • Sad
Hmmm. New member. Makes post defending Josie. Deletes quickly. Runs away. Conclusion?

Hi Charlie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman he then changed and preached about violence . Now he was murdered. The cop was disgusting! Justice will be served . The women on here spend way to much time obsessing over a woman . How many hours of the day do you waste thinking about Josie? Women need to start encouraging each other and forgive her for a stupid comment .Don’t lie you have all thought racist thoughts . People can change just like Floyd did . Malcolm X changed at the end . Why try to destroy this woman ? What’s your goal? She might drag ever
It may surprise you to know that Josie isn't on my mind for 23 of the 24 hours in a day.

I love coming here though to talk with like minded women about influencers, social media, scamming and now racism.
Nor is she on mine and regarding having racist thoughts I dont have time on my hands I'm too busy keeping the UK connected with their Broadband and working 11 hour shifts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.