Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* Coming up for air *

I don't like the floral cushions I thought I loved earlier. Oh well, that saves me £ 300 🤷‍♀️.

And back I go again * wwwwoooossshhhh *

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. You can get cast iron chairs in that shape

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. There are cast iron chairs in that shape.
Yep this happened to me too. Hate them 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the way he asked for her permission to look in the delivery like a child, and then proceed to passive aggressively call her a doorknob
If he spoke to me the way he speaks to her I would be so irritated. So patronising, without any actual superiority. Yet she seems to just ignore it. Not even correct it. She edits the vlogs- so her not realising how to take the top off the perfume (fair) and him laughing at her and calling her a doorknob, she left in. She must realise how that makes him look. She leaves so many examples of him talking down to her that the feminist inside me has to take a break from the vlog to calm down. I wonder why, does she want us to not like him? She enjoys showing off his body, but also happy to highlight his sh*t personality. Odd.

• Sick
Are there any psychologists here ? What is with the frequent cupping of her cheek with her hand ? To me it indicates insecurity ....

Reactions: 6
Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. There are cast iron chairs in that shape.
Perhaps I'm OCD but nothing goes together, it's a jumble of gifted shite.... 💩
I need to lie down, I'm so stressed 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you notice she said they were having as couple of chairs reupholstered?
1. Are these the ones she was working on?
2. Has she cocked them up and is letting someone else sort them out?
3. And why am I bothered???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps I'm OCD but nothing goes together, it's a jumble of gifted shite.... 💩
I need to lie down, I'm so stressed 😱
Certainly it is all OTT .I have to admit I never watch her YT videos properly as I skip through any bits showing named things and the Big Boxes delivered.It is true they are setting up home but why does everything have to have a Name and be ultra expensive. It seems to me they have too much money ,maybe they dont need to save for a rainy day or a leaky roof or the heating not working etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. You can get cast iron chairs in that shape
I agree, I think them cushions are totally ott. but hey...tastes are different ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In other news I'm really impressed with the way Freddy has handled " black lives matter" cause. She donated money and paid homage to numerous WOC in her insta stories. Well done Freddy.. Showing a more mature and considerate side.
Completely agree with this. Highlighting similar influencers who are black is such good use of her platform. I might actually start following her again soon in light of this.
Perhaps Josie will fall off hers soon
Our St. Josie is so Stunning and Brave... And so well written.
I'm getting fed up with people wanting to ignore oppression, murder and human rights violations because it's "political." Josie makes her profits off the back of exploitation of people in sweatshops around the world. Even Zimmermann clothes are made in China. Josie flouts Covid laws and then claims that alcoholism/depression is a bigger issue than the global pandemic. When a story finally does overtake the pandemic in the News Cycle, she copies and pastes a Goop article and deletes it less than 24 hours later to appear woke. Not well-written, not considered, not introspective. How vapid can one get?

If you want to feel better, go and watch the clip of Gianna Floyd that's making the rounds on Instagram. I hope that we can all work together to create a future where her life is valued and where her father and far too many others are honoured.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This will annoy Josie to no end 😂:
20200604_191626.jpg

And it flew right over Beth's head, bless her 🤭:
20200604_191608.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Money can’t buy taste as they say haha.

That hose and fitting look like cheap things you’d get out of a pound stretcher/budget shop.

The vlogs are all merging into one now just the same. Iv not even made it through and find myself constantly fast forwarding. Iv given up half way - I can’t take anymore.

She’s so passive aggressive about giving out her car reg plate. Didn’t thank the few concerned fans that raised it with her just smugly states it not a security issue. However you can gain a lot of info on a person from that through both legal or illegal means. It’s not the biggest issue ever but to be holding your hand over your address several blogs back it’s just ridiculously stupid. Not that there is anyone that doesn’t know her address! Haha
Char char “we’ve got plenty cameras” haha im sure they’ll help when someone’s defrauding your bank account you plank!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are there any psychologists here ? What is with the frequent cupping of her cheek with her hand ? To me it indicates insecurity ....
Touching your face a lot is a sign of lying.

Lying gives you stress you want to alleviate by touching your face and it's also a subconscious effort to cover your mouth, so you won't be able to speak.

(OMG I sound just like know-it-all Charlie 😱)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.