Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’m new here, I found out about this early this year, I have been reading here (and on guru gossip) for a while but I decided I finally wanted to post.

I was so surprised that she was moving away from London, I thought that she wanted an expensive flat/house in central London like Freddy.

I watched the video titled “WE NEED TO TALK”, and she pretty much compared receiving a nasty letter and sticking it on your wall to not deleting negative comments,
putting a nasty letter on your wall would pretty much be the equivalent to pinning it in the comment section (but she would probably never do that).

I think the house looks lovely but I can’t stand the low feelings, it looks so claustrophobic (I know that might sound privileged but it does look claustrophobic in my opinion).

I don’t like to follow influencers on instagram (because most of them seem fake ), but I like to check up on some influencers from time to time.

I think Josie’s feed looks beautiful, their house and garden is lovely and I like the vibe she has now more that when she was in London, in my opinion.

Do you guys think that Josie and Charlie will move into the guest house or to the London apartment during winter? Will they be able to afford to heat the house? The house is bigger that 600sqm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And never forget the Black Beauty tweets from 2013!

God I just watched her IG stories - the way Char Char says dDexter goes right through my bones :sick:

Also, How many times do they need to walk around their garden? Is it just me or is that a really weird thing to do every.single.night

And morning for that matter
What were the Black Beauty tweets?

Reactions: 1
The Black Beauty tweets were regrettable remarks made about non white people ( in Twitter)

Reactions: 5
What were the Black Beauty tweets?
B8840BBE-488C-4B4B-8C43-5A72C61CE807.jpeg
7EAD9C60-3289-445B-B004-B964BAF93DA7.jpeg

Hi, I’m new here, I found out about this early this year, I have been reading here (and on guru gossip) for a while but I decided I finally wanted to post.

I was so surprised that she was moving away from London, I thought that she wanted an expensive flat/house in central London like Freddy.

I watched the video titled “WE NEED TO TALK”, and she pretty much compared receiving a nasty letter and sticking it on your wall to not deleting negative comments,
putting a nasty letter on your wall would pretty much be the equivalent to pinning it in the comment section (but she would probably never do that).

I think the house looks lovely but I can’t stand the low feelings, it looks so claustrophobic (I know that might sound privileged but it does look claustrophobic in my opinion).

I don’t like to follow influencers on instagram (because most of them seem fake ), but I like to check up on some influencers from time to time.

I think Josie’s feed looks beautiful, their house and garden is lovely and I like the vibe she has now more that when she was in London, in my opinion.

Do you guys think that Josie and Charlie will move into the guest house or to the London apartment during winter? Will they be able to afford to heat the house? The house is bigger that 600sqm.
Welcome!!!
She just wants money, luxury, freebies, wants to be besties with the Beckhams, and never be held accountable for any wrong doing. St Josie can do no wrong even if she scams you

Just like we expected, Lydia's and Victoria's ghastly dressing rooms all over again 🙄:View attachment 145438
She dresses like Julia Engel and she copies God knows how many other people. Who is she without all of that? 🥴
Don’t get me wrong, their closets are stunning but as I get older, I don’t want to be walking up the stairs everyday to just get dressed in the attic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hi, I’m new here,

The influencers in YouTube are the same as those in Instagram and just as fake. It is all about money wherever you watch them.

Reactions: 9

Welcome, so glad you could join us 😃👍.
Fancy a cuppa? ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Welcome... the Old Rectory is grade ll* listed, historic Tudor buildings usual have that oppressive feeling I suppose but it is beautiful and lovingly restored by the previous owner... our views are that they will ruin it with all her pink, gold and chintz decor she's so fond of.
I don't think they'll move in to the coach house as I think that's ear marked for Josie's mum Lala or perhaps a B&B for the £$€ and the Chiswick flat is their London residence now (for when they have events and meeting in the big smoke 🙄)
Who knows when they get their first winter utility bill things might change... after all she wearing a coat in the house now when it's been 25° + 😁

Just like we expected, Lydia's and Victoria's ghastly dressing rooms all over again 🙄:View attachment 145438
She dresses like Julia Engel and she copies God knows how many other people. Who is she without all of that? 🥴
Why can't one of these "influencers" catch an original idea 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome... the Old Rectory is grade ll* listed, historic Tudor buildings usual have that oppressive feeling I suppose but it is beautiful and lovingly restored by the previous owner... our views are that they will ruin it with all her pink, gold and chintz decor she's so fond of.
I don't think they'll move in to the coach house as I think that's ear marked for Josie's mum Lala or perhaps a B&B for the £$€ and the Chiswick flat is their London residence now (for when they have events and meeting in the big smoke 🙄)
Who knows when they get their first winter utility bill things might change... after all she wearing a coat in the house now when it's been 25° + 😁
Don't shoot me, but tbh I'm starting to like the building less and less 🥴.

The rooms are too large to fill with contemporary furnishings and still get a cosy feeling, the Tudor panelling is a bit too formal and fuddy-duddy, and the lay out is too higgledy-piggledy for my liking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Why can't one of these "influencers" catch an original idea 🙄

Don’t forget- Sweaty Betty thermals are going to be on fire on her channel come this winter

The rooms are too large to fill with contempory furnishings and still get a cosy feeling, the Tudor panelling is a bit too formal and fuddy-duddy, and the lay out is too higgledy-piggledy for my liking.
I feel the same way. It’s beautiful and I do like the kitchen.
After moving so much in the last 6 yrs, I want to own less, not be a slave to my house, and a small place where I don’t have to clean that much. Just like our dear Saint suggests: invest but less is best

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget- Sweaty Betty thermals are going to be on fire on her channel come this winter
She'll have to be in full skiing attire to keep warm in that house during winter ... minus the skis of course🎿 🤣

The rooms are too large to fill with contemporary furnishings and still get a cosy feeling, the Tudor panelling is a bit too formal and fuddy-duddy, and the lay out is too higgledy-piggledy for my liking.
And their hands are tied with it being listed, my house is listed too (not big or grand, just an old weaver's cottage) but I wouldn't buy another one because you are so limited and have to jump through hoops if you want to improve anything 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I feel the same way. It’s beautiful and I do like the kitchen.
After moving so much in the last 6 yrs, I want to own less, not be a slave to my house, and a small place where I don’t have to clean that much. Just like our dear Saint suggests: invest but less is best
She should have bought a much smaller Victorian property like Laura Melhuish-Sprague and Hermione Chantal or if she wanted it to be a bit more fancy a Georgian house like Ruth Crilly. Or even a gaudy bungalow like Lydia. This house is wasted on her 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think lady dress scam is bored. She's taken a break from vlogging the usual gardening/DIY/fast fashion meddley and will prob use the excuse of "black lives matter etc" for the break from vlogging. I'm sure she's brainstorming her next (scam) ahem.. I meant.." content" . Hey Miss J.. If you are reading this.. Make a chanel for your dogs.

In other news I'm really impressed with the way Freddy has handled " black lives matter" cause. She donated money and paid homage to numerous WOC in her insta stories. Well done Freddy.. Showing a more mature and considerate side.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if I missed it but what did Charlie say about the dried petals? I haven't seen this vlog/video

Sorry if I missed it but what did Charlie say about the dried petals? I haven't seen this vlog/video
She was trying to dry rose petals in the AgA 🙄 but burnt them to a crisp... he told her she was making a mess and not to do it again but it wasn't what he said, it was the way he said it like most jokes you'd have to be there 🤣
He's a snappy little b*stard 🤨

She'll have to be in full skiing attire to keep warm in that house during winter ... minus the skis of course🎿 🤣

And their hands are tied with it being listed, my house is listed too (not big or grand, just an old weaver's cottage) but I wouldn't buy another one because you are so limited and have to jump through hoops if you want to improve anything 🤨
When we wanted to demolish an old outside lavvy we were told we couldn't because it came under listed status too... so we now keep our lawnmower in it and call it the Coach House 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s from approx 3 weeks ago, “river island & H&M haul what Iv bought recently” video.
If I’m not mistaken it’s the same video she scoffs at having to actually pay for her River Island order 🙄
Comments section is wild with Charlie abuse haha or it was unless she’s been on a deleting spree!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When we wanted to demolish an old outside lavvy we were told we couldn't because it came under listed status too... so we now keep our lawnmower in it and call it the Coach House 🤣
😂

My period house is listed too. It's a Dutch canal house, although ours is muted, the canal, not the house 😉.

And have you noticed how Josie wants to make her modern builds sound more posh by referring to them as coach house and gate house 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂

My period house is listed too. It's a Dutch canal house, although ours is muted, the canal, not the house 😉.

And have you noticed how Josie wants to make her modern builds sound more posh by referring to them as coach house and gate house 🙄.
I knowwwww... don't know how old the 'coach house' is? but definitely not old 🤔... friends have started calling their shed and coal bunker the coach house now, it's a standing joke 🤣

• Haha
Damn for someone who sees themselves as ‘classy’, a pink and leopard print hosepipe is rather tacky😂😂she shows it in her latest video

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.