Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
@Iris1969 I think the girl is in Australia but still. Like someone said, she watched it all in 1 minute? Lol

A lost soldier appeared
View attachment 145908
She was probably brown nosing Josie, but is it possible that she watched in her time zone, but that her comment was posted in our time zone?
I guess probably not with just 1 minute time difference 🤔.

And it's so good to see one of our soldiers return from the battlefield safe and sound 🥰.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Iris1969

VIP Member
It was to the Cotswolds MP Brown for her ASA violations and racist tweets. I think the link was up but got deleted in the last thread's racism discussions... It asked for your name so I thought it might be a scam. The picture was her BJ face to the straw though so I couldn't tell...
That discussion has been moved to "off topic", so the link must still be there somewhere.

Edit: I found the thread, but I can't find the link 🙁.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Iris1969

VIP Member
They are the most ignorant privileged couple ever. I cringe watching them play country like a couple of school kids playing house. But they are both results of their own upbringing. She has messed up big time, and she’s not dealing with it well. I’m not sure she has any life experience to understand why she’s wrong. And know-it-all Charlie is probably reassuring her and making it worse. But....and I say this with caution... do we need to go after her and her business in this way? Yes her sponsors should be made aware of what’s going on and her behaviour should be corrected. But Caroline Flack hit her boyfriend and people going for her causes her to commit subside. We should be kind. Show her by example how she needs to behave. Highlight her bad behaviour and let her correct it. I think they’re both disgusting show offs and are now being outed by their own bullshit. But also, imagine you were watching your world fall apart though your phone. I’m probably naive but wouldn’t it be nice if everyone was kind to each other, irrespective of colour, class, wealth etc. Just throwing it out there.
Yes I agree.

Back to cheese my darlings 😘.

• Haha

Nao

Slightly confused. I deleted some messages I sent to companies but 1 has messaged me back? How if it was deleted?
The irony is...she still will be just fine even if she loses a couple of sponsors. But hey, do what you beleive is right?! I know she cant jeep getting away with the stuff she does with no consequence. If she had a job on the outside world outside of insta...would she be able to do all the things she gets away with?! Hell no.

• Sad

notsoposh

VIP Member
I had so much secondhand embarrasment when I saw how they were orgasming over it 🥴.
True. It was like they never have received a PR package before. The whole exchange was weird, Charlie behaving like a spoilt boy with candy while Josie behaving like his mom.

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
People the coffee is getting cold in the new thread ☕. Join us over there!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

JustAPasserby

One reply so far - I really hope they do some thing about it as its bloody disgraceful!

I dont sadly expect much, as a few of the brands she works with have had a lot of sexual harassment claims against head office etc and no one stood up to that or called them out but happily continues to work with them.
👏🏼👏🏼

Iris1969

VIP Member
is this considered bullying? Asking for a friend.
No, we are calling a person out and that may feel like group bullying, but for it to be bullying it must happen repeatedly over a period of time and there has to be a power imbalance too.

Last edited:

notsoposh

VIP Member
Not sure if I've dont it right but I've copied the link from Stephanie's stories re the tweet and sent it to a few of the brands who couldn think of from the top. of my head - is that right?
You can also share the stories directly, the tiny arrow next to the message tab below on the story itself. Click on that and when a new tab opens up. Type the name of the page you want to share it to.