Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The daily mail (or daily fail) is the wrong paper to contact. It is too right wing and they prob don't give a crap about BLM. A paper such as the guardian, metro, independent would be much better in my humble opinion.

The Daily Mail calling out racism would be like Santa calling out Christmas

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

notsoposh

VIP Member
I just checked with 2 barristers.
She hasn't a leg to stand on. No solicitor worth their salt would take on a case like this particularly in this climate. Especially since there is proof of what she said.
She could "tell" her solicitor what to do and they may oblige to follow through or he/she may pass the case on.
This is on her public profile not private so she should be expected to be held accountable.

The only caution I was given is regards to this forum.
She could come after here.
Sure, but that’s the liability of the website right? Exactly the reason why threads get moderated?

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Sure, but that’s the liability of the website right? Exactly the reason why threads get moderated?
Yes, but a good lawyer could get this place shut down for facilitating bullying or intimidation and this place is what unites us all
We haven't done anything wrong and there are receipts but a good lawyer can twist anything. We have all seen it in the past, in many cases.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
What did Josie do that was so racist?
In 2013 she said her boyfriend looked Nigerian and also said it was racist to have a magazine for black People and if white people had the same thing it would be racist. On BLM, she copied and pasted an essay from two black women on her Instagram and YouTube and “forgot” to credit them.

Iris1969

VIP Member
I see it's time for us to vote on a new thread name again, but I'm glad we had that one sorted before this current shit (storm) hit the fan! 😂

Last edited:

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. You can get cast iron chairs in that shape
I agree, I think them cushions are totally ott. but hey...tastes are different ;)

• Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Hi! I’m new here. I used to love Josie, to the point that she was my fav youtuber. Unfortunately she’s been annoying me lately (Charlie has actually always annoyed me 🤣). And each attitude of her makes me more and more disappointed. I found this page by accident and I’m omggg the hole is much deeper than I thought!
Welcome! The same happened to me. Also used to like her a lot. She has disappointed me in many ways. A pity.

• Heart

Leii

I‘ve just caught up on the threads (no notifications AGAIN - does anyone else have this problem?) and I cannot believe what she wrote to Stephanie!
Looks to me she is 100% sure that she is untouchable. When they get away with enough things I am not surprised someone would think that.
I have to say, well done you guys for doing the work that you did!!! Proud to be here in the company of such fabulous, intelligent people with integrity!
As for plagiarism, where I come from, you would be expelled from uni immediately upon discovering that you plagiarized someone‘s work - I‘ve seen it happen.