Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Yep perhaps a tad too much 🤔:
View attachment 145880

The compliments to Freddy have vanished in thin air. I knew she couldn't handle them 🥴.

Dear Josie, green is such an ugly colour on you 💚

(Is this the end of the road for Sandra though? I guess we'll soon find out 😂)
I was literally coming to post about Sandra’s comments. Sad 😞

I’ve seen this young girl comment a lot and thought this call out was hilarious
5BFD9A33-26B7-4429-A731-4A770B5EC72D.jpeg
961591F3-6127-49B1-B5F9-1876955A96EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Pippa M

VIP Member
A couple of my posts have disappeared this morning so I'll repeat myself...
How can they disappear ? Did she delete them hahaha

Just saw a post by a new poster and now that has gone too. Didnt have time to comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

notsoposh

VIP Member
Long time lurker. Never commenter. Just leaving this here:

Looks like a vlog uploaded 2 days ago that hasn’t been properly titled and doesn't show up on her page. I haven't watched it yet but we can safely assume she wont be mentioning BLM!
How did you get think video if it doesn’t show up? How do we know, you are not Josie?

• Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Decisions, decisions hey... omg the hose does not look adorable against the brink wall of the coach house, it's a f*cking garden hoseeeeee 😱.is she joking me?
I'm not going to comment on the pink hose / leopard fittings... I'm sure now that she does these things to wind us up 🥴
Why oh why has she only ordered 2 cushions (hideous) when we has 8 chairs and the parasol is nothing special 😌

• Haha

density

I just saw this! I wonder how Stephanie knew about it! But wow that is one hell of a call out!! 🥺
Josie's probably getting a lot of heat for her actions. Any attempt to try and save face is just going to look desperate now.. and the old tweets, oh god! 😱
That is probably what the "it is bullying to call people out" part of her revived blackouttuesday post is. I noticed she also took the advice of the small time youtuber who posted similar stories about "things you can do now," which to her credit was good.

Pippa M

VIP Member
I know that one of us has already contacted the Daily Mail. It's not my place to say who it is, so I hope she'll mention it herself today.

So far, the Daily Mail hasn't done anything about it though 😒.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh.....I shall sit here all day...sorry hubby no lunch today.

• Haha

Jessicaalmc

Josie has no conscious. No remorse. This will be just like her Zimmerman dress scandal. However, this is human rights issues and she gives no f*cks whatsoever
Hey I’m new here!
Can I just ask what the Zimmerman dress scandal is please? I can’t find anything about it!

• Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Unbelievable

Seems like she’s doing some serious damage limitation. The brands will be keeping a close eye on her today. And to be fair has done a lot more than fleur de force (who’s house is worth more). Both very privileged white girls, but Fleur is the next level. Fleur has got some negative comments on her post though, but hasn’t responded to it 🙄
She's another one that doesn't live in the real world 🤨

• Sad

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
Oh man! Stephanie’s stories are no longer showing. What a shame. At least several brands were made aware. If any of them reply asking for more info, I’ll come here for the screenshots.

Well, my darlings, I’m going to sleep. I’ll speak to you soon! ❤❤

• Heart
The Daily Mail did an article on Amelia Liana I’m faking her photos, not so sure pick up a story on Josie’s racism and conning her influencers though.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll finally hide her old fb posts and tweets after this.
Possibly. Wouldn't be surprised that they are gone by now. She's probably setting her stuff to private and deleting. Kinda late for that when it's been SS all over the internet.

• Angry