Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
Just my point of view:

Josie’s Instagram Account like any of ours isn’t a personal account, it’s a business account, it’s a company/organization in itself, that is a medium of her earning income like an office. If tomorrow you go for a client meeting and see a racist post, will you call it out or not? That is literally the scenario here.
She has to label her posts AD because as a business she’s supposed to. we don’t have to because we are private individuals.

You guys aren’t sharing her family’s photographs, you are running ads making fun of face/body. You aren’t making stories about her. You are just sharing someone’s post. You are informing her clients( you are their clients too) about her practices. If a companies is scamming someone you report it, clients are informed about malpractices.

In US senators (Atleast one I know of) were asked to resign over blackface. Was that considered bullying? No. She hasn’t even apologized for the whole thing. She is that stubborn and believes she is right.

Don’t feed into the hysteria here, I won’t apologize for calling someone out on their misdeeds. Racism isn’t a new topic, with her private education she should have been more aware of that. She wasn’t a teenager in 2013, she was 22/23. A legal adult who has the right choose the prime minister, vote etc. All she had to do was apologize. All this would have gone away but clearly she believes she is right.
Exactly. Behave ethically or face the consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 6

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Has anyone asked Josie what she thinks about the Deep State? Since she is such a conspiracy theory, I am dying to know.
Wonder if she watches or listens to Alex Jones? LOL

Has anyone asked Josie what she thinks about the Deep State? Since she is such a conspiracy theory, I am dying to know.

I can confirm Net-A-Porter is looking into the dress situation.
OMG please keep us updated

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leii

Wow every time I thought she couldn't possibly sink any lower, she proved me wrong 😱.
Time to start a guessing game here on tattle! How low can an influencer sink? As of this moment, all bets are opened!

• Haha

rosie000

She has the gall to post this. Apparently your mistakes and your thoughts don’t define you. This is what privilege is. All the people of color who died because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So many of them jailed for years for petty crimes while rich white men get away scott free.

View attachment 146766
Is this a pathetic attempt to beg for forgiveness? She hasn't even apologized.

• Angry

Nikki_

She was trying to dry rose petals in the AgA 🙄 but burnt them to a crisp... he told her she was making a mess and not to do it again but it wasn't what he said, it was the way he said it like most jokes you'd have to be there 🤣
He's a snappy little b*stard 🤨
Oh no... He does seem to be a rude, prissy know-it-all. :/

It’s from approx 3 weeks ago, “river island & H&M haul what Iv bought recently” video.
If I’m not mistaken it’s the same video she scoffs at having to actually pay for her River Island order 🙄
Comments section is wild with Charlie abuse haha or it was unless she’s been on a deleting spree!
Thanks! I might have to see just that bit.. though I'm not surprised by his remarks.
I definitely do not sense even 10 % love between them

is this considered bullying? Asking for a friend.
Do you mean is arguing a point of of a client bullying or the issue of whether people contacting brands that Josie works with? If you mean the latter, I personally don’t think it’s bullying but possibly there is an argument that a site like this incites members ...the counter argument is the site promotes anti racism, breach of ASA/CMA rules and supports the consumer who is possibly being duped by influencers.

To add arguing a case or opinion of behalf of a client is not bullying - it’s up to the lawyer on the other side ti challenge.

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
I read somebody else mentioned here that they were starting to get over the new house, I am slightly too. I only started watching them because of the house and thus far all I have seen is them start to spoil the interior.
  • They are repainting rooms that didn't seem to need repainting.
  • Changing room colours, too much damm pink.
  • That big bathroom was stunning, god knows how its going to look after she finishes with it, I worry they are going to try and repaint the silver coloured tap wear to gold.
  • They changed wall lights unnecessarily.
  • They bought floor lamps first when that should have been the final touches once the rooms were furnished.
I wanted to watch them buying sofas, rugs, beds, tables, chairs, bookshelves, coffee tables, curtains, decorating rooms - so far zip.
When is it all going to start? I don't understand and again I wonder if there is a plan that we don't know about.
I know things happen slowly and UK is in the middle of the pandemic but seriously that place needs soo much furniture they could risk a few pieces bought online not being perfect, they would soon find rooms to fill. Or do a Lydia and sell it on and replace it. They seem to me to be buying the finishing off pieces before buying the main pieces.
Yep it was me who said it. I'm beyond over it now tbh 🥱.

She's just showing the small freebies that have arrived so far. The bigger ones will soon be there - in all their ugly glory - when shipping to the UK is a little easier 🙄.

• Sick

Pippa M

VIP Member
I’m sure she thought she was going to get away with it and was spending the evening enjoying her rose lemonade and pizza. But likely as the emails have come in, she’s begun to realize she’s fucked up. Or just blame Stephanie for calling her out and throw a tantrum.
It is noticeable with some gaps in her postings lately...

Seems like she’s doing some serious damage limitation. The brands will be keeping a close eye on her today. And to be fair has done a lot more than fleur de force (who’s house is worth more). Both very privileged white girls, but Fleur is the next level. Fleur has got some negative comments on her post though, but hasn’t responded to it 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Iris1969

VIP Member
Don't like to comment on looks but in my humble opinion the work she's had done on her teeth ages her alot because to me they look like dentures coupled with thinning of her face makes her appear much older than her years.
And don't forget the huge amounts of stress she experiences daily, that ages you like nobody's business 😒.