Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member
Are there any psychologists here ? What is with the frequent cupping of her cheek with her hand ? To me it indicates insecurity ....

Reactions: 6

Iris1969

VIP Member
Seems like she’s doing some serious damage limitation. The brands will be keeping a close eye on her today. And to be fair has done a lot more than fleur de force (who’s house is worth more). Both very privileged white girls, but Fleur is the next level. Fleur has got some negative comments on her post though, but hasn’t responded to it 🙄
I bet she heard the old saying "You better sit still when you're being shaved" 🥴.
20200606_120925.jpg

Knew she would slip into this poor white girl persona.

View attachment 147175
She'll do anything to avoid having to look in the mirror 🤬.

• Haha
  • Angry

amarantine

So I've been back at work full time and haven't been keeping up to date here...last time I was on we'd only just started this thread...update me! What have I missed?!

• Haha
Hmmm... didn't someone buy some gaudy pink water glasses recently, where were they from again? If only there was, say, an IG story which tagged that company to offer me a little reminder 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
What about liketoknowit and rautken with whom she gets her affiliate links and earns commissions through? Linksynergy as well?

• Heart

density

Confirmed, Ne
Welp...she was either annoyed she got caught or it didn’t fit her aesthetic. It’s already gone:
I am going with both judging by all the critical comments. One lady was hysterical because she used the blacklivesmatter tag instead of blackouttuesday to begin with.

• Wow

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
2nd time watching her videos, can someone tell me where is Charlie accent from? Not from the UK, but live here now, He sounds so annoying

Macarena

Well said Freddy. Sadly people do not learn change easily. Things get covered up or brushed aside when something bigger comes along ... until things become unbearable for the minorities .All you young influencers have not lived as long as I have,nor seen so much hatred and unkindness to humans and animals as I have,it is very wearing and saddening to witness so much but still I try to protest and do what I can. Indeed it is white privilege to turn the page or not to watch the video but you influencers are all ( each and every one of you ) in a position to make some things better. White privilege is also living in a coccon of comfort and freeby clothing and gifted hair stylers and hoovers and so on... if you use your privileges properly some of this could be stopped by telling the rich sponsors to sponsor a charity for a change. How many hair dryers ( or whatever ) do YOU need?
Josie please use this as new idea for content!

• Heart

density

Well to balance out some of my not so flattering comments on Josie a bit, I have to say I do admire her gym routine. She often does the same exercises as Charlie and he is twice as strong as she is.
I mean CF is notorious for people bragging about themselves and shilling merch. bUy mY KnEE WrAps.

And Charlie works out like a BootyGram model. There I said it (again).

• Haha
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If they want to live a proper country style life,he needs to grow his hair and wear more conservative clothes..no pink suits etc ! If you look back at him in the boat with that group of guys,he looks out of place.
He'll have to change his strap line "hungry man about town" to "veg growing man in the Cotswolds " ...not quite the same ring to it!

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
No one here put it on their personal stories or time lines or IG feeds. People just passed on information. No one fabricated. We take jabs and express our opinions. No one here has made any threat or such comments that would render any wrong doing besides jokes for entertainment purposes. Again, all protected under freedom of speech.
If anything, we've documented illegal activities she's done.
She can’t come for the website. There are actively 5000 people online on the website. Who all will she sue? Imagine if people from all the threads on this website joined together, she’s in trouble then.

• Haha

Lionessbar

If you wanted to contact the media the Mirror maybe? A more left wing tabloid I believe? Historically so anyway.

Zoe London has come out with a story:
View attachment 146329

...nice little addendum for people to check out fake followers. We see you Zoe! Very subtle. 🤣

(Related, Susie Verrill has also had some vile tweets come back to haunt her in recent days. Worth a read of her thread here!)
Ahh yes the mirror is great too! I'm glad so many people are taking a stand. This behaviour needs to be called out.

I think she'll upload tomorrow with a new intro in which she talks about the sympathy she has always had for BLM movement, but that she felt that it was not her place to talk about it before now. It's too good of an opportunity to miss 🙄.
Don't give her all the talking Points 🤣

• Haha