Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Long time lurker. Never commenter. Just leaving this here:

Looks like a vlog uploaded 2 days ago that hasn’t been properly titled and doesn't show up on her page. I haven't watched it yet but we can safely assume she wont be mentioning BLM!
Wow that was dull as ditchwater 🥱.

And welcome, make yourself at home while I'll put the kettle on ☕.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Plonker

Sorry if I missed it but what did Charlie say about the dried petals? I haven't seen this vlog/video
It’s from approx 3 weeks ago, “river island & H&M haul what Iv bought recently” video.
If I’m not mistaken it’s the same video she scoffs at having to actually pay for her River Island order 🙄
Comments section is wild with Charlie abuse haha or it was unless she’s been on a deleting spree!

• Haha

Vanessajenkins

In terms of damage limitation, it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes after the individuals here for sending messages to brands. I mean in the legal sense.

• Heart
  • Angry

Iris1969

VIP Member
They might even agree with her, saying in their days it was acceptable 🤢
20200606_144405.jpg
"Why Scarlett, that dress looks mighty fine on you!"

But nowadays she can dress herself, thank you very much, because this girl is busy!
20200606_144707.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Pippa M

VIP Member
GOOD MORNING UKers & others! I am on the night shift - everyone is asleep and well - and waiting to see what the day holds for that side of the pond. LOL
I am up and about again and just catching up on the posts here. Phew !!

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. There are cast iron chairs in that shape.
Yep this happened to me too. Hate them 😂.

• Haha

Famy

You can also share the stories directly, the tiny arrow next to the message tab below on the story itself. Click on that and when a new tab opens up. Type the name of the page you want to share it to.
I've followed up with a message 'Hi, I thought you should be aware of the influencers you work with. If you continue to work with them it just screams hypocritocity!'

See if any reply......

I dont sadly expect much, as a few of the brands she works with have had a lot of sexual harassment claims against head office etc and no one stood up to that or called them out but happily continues to work with them.

• Heart
Is this her bingo sheet?
I messaged Stephanie to thank her for using her platform to call Josie out and apparently more than 80 influencers DM-ed her with shady shit that Josie has done! But please guys, give Stephanie a follow. She is such a great balance between style/aesthetics & eloquent activism. I love her already :)
Damnnn I wanna know what other influences have to say about her😁😂

• Haha

EFR99

When Josie was filming the duvet unboxing you could hear the contempt and irritation in her voice from behind the camera... she definitely thinks he's an idiot too 😊
I actually think she sticks with him because he comes from a very wealthy family and while we think she is the main money maker, he has the larger wealth/inheritance.

Pippa M

VIP Member
She wonders out loud trying to recall where she bought the flowery pot on the white aluminium table....wonder no more Josie,they are easy to make with flowery napkins and Modpodge..

• Haha

Pippa M

VIP Member
I also want to make a statement, which I believe is a shared sentiment. Please correct me if I'm wrong. No one wishes her ill or wrong here. We all want her to do well but we want her to recognize her wrong doings. To learn, grow, and be a better person. No one has ever made a threat or doxxed her. No one has taken anything in real life. We all just expressed our views, opinions, disgusts, hopes, dreams, The secret, karma, unicorns, and lessons in life. Again-all covered under freedom of speech.

If she ever reads this (from me to you):
Josie, no one is perfect. We are everyday growing and learning but being humble is a true virtue that takes time. I really wish you success and happiness. Please reflect on yourself. Learn from your mistakes. Take accountability. Be honest and transparent. I root for you to do well and grow. Be humble.
Thanks for that.
I think we really want her to *listen* and *understand* that some things are really not acceptable :Everyone perceives things differently but some things she does / did are just plain wrong,cheating and unfair. There are so many of us here from all walks of life who see through all the gimmeegetting lifestyle she leads and would love to help her along a better and more honest path to success.Sadly until now we seem to fall on deaf ears and are unable to get through but hopefully this is changing now.

• Heart