Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To any person of colour reading this. I am so sorry. I am embarrassed and sickened by her behaviour.
Awh Thank you 😀

This is so sweet, but there really is no need to feel sorry for someone else's behaviour, just because she is white too 😘.

"White shame" is just as wrong as "white ignorance" imo, we are all responsible for our own actions after all.
Completely agree! But so decent of Vanessajenkins to say but your right this is Josie’s behaviour and no one else is responsible for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LizieG

I find it astonishing and disgusting that she would delete her blackout post without a word. I don't think there's anything wrong in deleting the blackout square - some people have expressed their concerns that it's being misconstrued as simply a "blackout," where you don't post anything at all, versus what it actually was, which was a blackout of original content with the intention that people who would have normally been posting original content would instead post/share/repost information from black creators, activists, etc.

So I don't mind that she deleted the post. But if she did not explain that, and if she did not go on to share information on getting involved, that's completely unacceptable. Even posting 24-hour stories is unacceptable. At the VERY least, she should have made a highlight to store them.
Someone commented on her recent post this morning about it and that comment has disappeared too.

• Sad

Famy

None of her stories have ad or gifted on them - but please do swipe up darlings!

• Angry
  • Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
ya that was her "none stop" posting about this topic that she wrote to stephanie about.

does anyone know what this p.s. tweet refers to?
Probably that she has a second cousin, twice removed who is black, which makes her black too 🙄.

• Sick
  • Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Amazing so many brands aren’t actually paying attention to the behaviour of the influencers on their PR lists!!! Customers shouldn’t have to point this shit out!!
Do you honestly think they care ?
They only want to sell, sell , sell. Especially now with so much business being lost because of the virus. Also, so many of those brands test on animals, sell in China where they test on animals...one would think they would be more ethical.
Maybe there are brands who do care....don't know where....

• Angry

Maddox0206

Long time lurker. Never commenter. Just leaving this here:

Looks like a vlog uploaded 2 days ago that hasn’t been properly titled and doesn't show up on her page. I haven't watched it yet but we can safely assume she wont be mentioning BLM!
By the timing, it seems like this was supposed to be today’s vlog. She probably decided not to post because of everything

• Haha
  • Heart
In terms of damage limitation, it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes after the individuals here for sending messages to brands. I mean in the legal sense.
Can’t see it what claim she would make against any individual other than slander...but it’s not slander her tweets are evidence of what people shared with the companies and were.

• Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
I read somebody else mentioned here that they were starting to get over the new house, I am slightly too. I only started watching them because of the house and thus far all I have seen is them start to spoil the interior.
  • They are repainting rooms that didn't seem to need repainting.
  • Changing room colours, too much damm pink.
  • That big bathroom was stunning, god knows how its going to look after she finishes with it, I worry they are going to try and repaint the silver coloured tap wear to gold.
  • They changed wall lights unnecessarily.
  • They bought floor lamps first when that should have been the final touches once the rooms were furnished.
I wanted to watch them buying sofas, rugs, beds, tables, chairs, bookshelves, coffee tables, curtains, decorating rooms - so far zip.
When is it all going to start? I don't understand and again I wonder if there is a plan that we don't know about.
I know things happen slowly and UK is in the middle of the pandemic but seriously that place needs soo much furniture they could risk a few pieces bought online not being perfect, they would soon find rooms to fill. Or do a Lydia and sell it on and replace it. They seem to me to be buying the finishing off pieces before buying the main pieces.
There will be a reveal vlog when the painters have used up all tbe pink paint

• Haha

Nikki_

I have a question: does any blogger disclose that the cookies stay in your browser? I have never seen anyone admit something like that but I've seen everyone share affiliate links..

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Don’t forget- Sweaty Betty thermals are going to be on fire on her channel come this winter
She'll have to be in full skiing attire to keep warm in that house during winter ... minus the skis of course🎿 🤣

Don't shoot me, but tbh I'm starting to like the building less and less 🥴.

The rooms are too large to fill with contemporary furnishings and still get a cosy feeling, the Tudor panelling is a bit too formal and fuddy-duddy, and the lay out is too higgledy-piggledy for my liking.
And their hands are tied with it being listed, my house is listed too (not big or grand, just an old weaver's cottage) but I wouldn't buy another one because you are so limited and have to jump through hoops if you want to improve anything 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
6C01437B-2FBE-4134-9BCA-F97FEA089D7E.png
Received this today. Racism is not acceptable...pointing out racists tweets to companies is not my my opinion a cause for a claim for defamation/slander but it’s not my area of law. I just wish she would hold her hands up and own it.... I do feel sorry for her even though I don’t condone her actions/tweets.

• Heart

Lionessbar

She probably read the title here "diminishing returns" and thought about it subconsciously therefore manifested just that by not posting any vlogs for 2 days! 😂😂😂

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
I’m making a list and checking it twice. They are going find out you are naughty and not nice. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to the Cotswolds.

Sweaty Betty- Elemis are just a few other brands
You are epic! That made me laugh so much 😂

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I didn't know i was on an online hate forum, thanks Josie, you might want to read the comments here more carefully in future!

• Haha
  • Heart