Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree.

Back to cheese my darlings .

Reactions: 4
Her bad behavior has been shown multiple times. This isn’t the first time. She’s doxxed fans, scammed people, flouted lockdown and has bought followers. She has had ample opportunity to correct her behavior. She has had ample opportunity, even in this situation to say “look, I really messed up. I’m trying but I don’t always know what to say. In 2013 when I was much more ignorant, I made disgusting statements, but I have learned from them and am continuing to do so. Let’s have a conversation.”

instead, she deleted people‘s urging her to do that and called them bullies. She doubled down. She shut off comments. She has never apologized for ripping off fans,for doxxing then,for buying fans or her poor behavior. This is the only way to learn.

Reactions: 11
SaltyCaramelTart had the TIME today, gals and pals!

(And probably saved Josie a consult with her attorney.)

Reactions: 12
Don't forget to contact luxury sponsors: the outnet, net a porter, Farfetch. Also cosmetics include Charlotte Tilbury, Tom Ford and elemis. These are her favourites too.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker. Never commenter. Just leaving this here:

Looks like a vlog uploaded 2 days ago that hasn’t been properly titled and doesn't show up on her page. I haven't watched it yet but we can safely assume she wont be mentioning BLM!
How interesting! Whatever detective work you did, kudos!

Reactions: 9

Looks like a vlog uploaded 2 days ago that hasn’t been properly titled and doesn't show up on her page. I haven't watched it yet but we can safely assume she wont be mentioning BLM!
Wow that was dull as ditchwater 🥱.

And welcome, make yourself at home while I'll put the kettle on .

Reactions: 6

How did you get think video if it doesn’t show up? How do we know, you are not Josie?

Reactions: 5

By the timing, it seems like this was supposed to be today’s vlog. She probably decided not to post because of everything

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.