Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Since Josie is probably snooping on here. Hey Girl!

Here's a list of video ideas:

1. Talk about your affiliate links and tell us how 90% of your videos are not ADs. I'm highly confused. Again FTC states other wise.
2. Why are you so shady with disclosing things?
3. Why do you steal other people's ideas and try to pass it on your own?
4. When was the last time you actually did something out of the goodness of your heart? Girl, we appreciate those affiliate links + 15% codes whole heartedly- because it's like a bonus for YOU?
5. Why do you lie so much and when was the last time you told the truth (if ever)?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Iris1969

VIP Member
I think Josie knows deep down that she's a tedious bore, so the whole "pink hose/leopard print fitting"-thing is just a sad attempt to look carefree and silly.

It's just like when she had that phase not so long ago, in which she would constantly do one of her silly dances and would refer to herself as "bonkers" 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Vanessajenkins

Not to dox myself, but I have some experience with this. She has no legal leg to stand on. She also cannot find out our identities without a subpoena and a court would not grant that unless they believed she was really being slandered, which she isn’t. In some places, legal intimidation without actual back up is a crime (ie “I’ve called my lawyer and you’ll be served shortly!” When you won’t be.) my guess is she would either ask the companies for our identities or try to intimidate Stephanie and Zoelondondj. Still neither of them have done anything illegal.
Cool! I am just looking out for you all. You are my extended family.

As you were 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

reader49

Latest story (I’m not screen shotting it, I can’t be arsed):

“wow thanks everyone! I was right this whole time! I knew it! I’ll ignore the people calling me out, cos they are the ones in the wrong! Thanks for clarifying!”
And if that's not proof that all her talk of learning was fake. It seems that she feels better now that hundreds (if we're to believe that) of her followers have messaged her but tbh they're irrelevant at this point. As a brand, would you want to risk a campaign with Josie? Think I'd skip that risk.

• Sick

whatever1

Josie, please take a day off and read “White Fragility” by Robin DiAngelo before you post anything else.

Also, the silence of her influencer peers right now is deafening.

• Haha
  • Sad

notsoposh

VIP Member
Yep, The Scret is really working for her, isn't it? 😉
She definitely had it coming. Don’t know about secret but karma is definitely coming for her. Imagine the arrogance of turning a BLM post about herself and about being “bullied” for her disgusting behavior in the past.
She isn’t horrified about her own behavior, she is angry that people caught her.

• Heart

Famy

Has her 'partners' Net a porter, neom, ted baker, molton brown etc etc been told about her past tweets? I mean if celebs get chucked of tv programmes for similar things ? Those brands to me are now associated with a racist.

Plonker

Josie is no newbie to outing people/companies on social media herself. I struggle with feeling empathy for her and then feeling a bit like but she’s only getting what she gives type thing.
Examples the Mirabeau fiasco, she tagged the poor girls personal account and was willing to set the masses on her! She didn’t care then if that girl felt so overwhelmed by the onslaught that she’d do anything to herself or be upset etc, also on her Twitter she’s been tagging the people/companies that are late on paying her invoices. Using her following to shove her weight around. I’ll out you to the masses if you don’t pay up! 🙄🙄.
Now she could if she loves legal threats so much raise a small court action to get her money, can DIY that level of claim in the UK easily/cheaply and it would likely settle immediately. But she doesn’t she publicly brands them which isn’t cool.

Sort your dirty laundry in private please. It’s how a real lady of the manor would handle such situations 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kcldn86

Stop comparing Josie to Caroline Flack. Caroline Flack was actually harassed and bullied. She also had personal emotional issues.
I’m not comparing Josie to Caroline. But what you’re all doing to her is mass bullying and these things have consequences. You can argue as much as you like that it isn’t bullying but it is. I’m not saying I agree with everything Josie has ever done but this is taking things too far.

• Sad

Woo_63

Chatty Member
20200602_225359.jpg

Does this remind you of anyone? 🤔
Spooky I know, he popped up whilst I was preparing dinner 🤣
Guess I've been in lockdown wayyy to longgg 🤪
#vegetable about town

• Haha

Lionessbar

I think lady dress scam is bored. She's taken a break from vlogging the usual gardening/DIY/fast fashion meddley and will prob use the excuse of "black lives matter etc" for the break from vlogging. I'm sure she's brainstorming her next (scam) ahem.. I meant.." content" . Hey Miss J.. If you are reading this.. Make a chanel for your dogs.

In other news I'm really impressed with the way Freddy has handled " black lives matter" cause. She donated money and paid homage to numerous WOC in her insta stories. Well done Freddy.. Showing a more mature and considerate side.

• Heart
  • Haha

lolasaysciao

I actually think she sticks with him because he comes from a very wealthy family and while we think she is the main money maker, he has the larger wealth/inheritance.
I wonder if she also maybe sticks with him because she thinks a fiancé/husband is a necessary part of her image (especially as she seems to be marketing herself to retirees and trying to imitate a Hyacinth Bucket idealistic Cotswalds Rectalry-chic lifestyle, complete with dated outfits and boy-toy), and she doesn't think she's likely to find someone better immediately if she dumps him (plus, if she did, she might find it harder to get new subscribers watching old vids cause it would seem like a past chapter of her life!).

I mean, where would she really meet a guy these days? An influencer event? She dresses/acts about 20 years older than everyone else at those things, so I don't think anyone would think to take an interest in her, because she doesn't read as "late 20s and ready to mingle."

Also was anyone else amazed by just how much of the latest vlog Charlie managed to spend topless? :LOL:

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
At the end of the day, she still made it about her. She had to add the pink whatever wording. Didn’t even say: credit- source.

She ultimately cares only about herself and the money you can give her. Nothing more.

She doesn’t even know how to be genuine

• Sad