Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member
Comments have been removed as this is a thread about Josie/Fashion Mumblr. Please move to off topic so members don’t get confused and the thread derailed.
I hope we soon get back to the original purpose of this site.While I appreciate the tragedy being played out in the US at the moment I have sensed a few uptight remarks here,so hopefully peace will reign and we remain united as ONE people,not divided

Posts have been moved to this thread: https://tattle.life/threads/black-lives-matter-influencers.6447/

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Vanessajenkins

She’s turned off commenting and deleted most things that highlight her privilege and racism. I hope Stephanie finishes her.

• Heart
I don't know, if this has been already mentioned, but have you noticed, that in almost every vlog the lyrics of the backgroundmusic are things like "we were once inseparable" and "all the feelings have gone" or something similar. She either doesn't listen to the music she inserts or there is something going on... :ROFLMAO: 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
So Shewearsfashion is another Influencer who called Josie out on her post about archiving it. She sent our girl, Stephanie flowers!! Stephanie had no idea and then figured it out. Love this!

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
View attachment 144765

These pictures were only 3 years apart?!
What happened lol. I wonder why people find her less relatable hmmm haha.
It’s like granddaughter next to great granny. Such a difference and I don’t think in a good direction.
She look dreadful. Give it a few years and she'll be perfect for the lead in a remake of Grey Gardens. And judging from the rate she's ruining her beautiful home, this too will fit perfectly 🥴.
20200603_202414.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Sorry if I missed it but what did Charlie say about the dried petals? I haven't seen this vlog/video
She was trying to dry rose petals in the AgA 🙄 but burnt them to a crisp... he told her she was making a mess and not to do it again but it wasn't what he said, it was the way he said it like most jokes you'd have to be there 🤣
He's a snappy little b*stard 🤨

She'll have to be in full skiing attire to keep warm in that house during winter ... minus the skis of course🎿 🤣

And their hands are tied with it being listed, my house is listed too (not big or grand, just an old weaver's cottage) but I wouldn't buy another one because you are so limited and have to jump through hoops if you want to improve anything 🤨
When we wanted to demolish an old outside lavvy we were told we couldn't because it came under listed status too... so we now keep our lawnmower in it and call it the Coach House 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

reader49

I know this comment is going to get me so much hate from you all but I truly do think you’re all taking it a step too far trying to ruin her career and jeopardise her brand deals.
If you don’t like josie don’t watch her videos or follow along with her life, let alone try to ruin her career. This is mass bullying, and it’s things like this that put so much pressure on people in the spotlight they end up like Caroline flack. I’m sure every single one of you at SOME point in your life has made a remark that someone would deem as racist. Leave the poor girl alone. She made the comment in 2013. People grow, people make mistakes.
Sorry could you just clarify how you would define mass bullying?

Would you be saying this if this was say French Connection for example? Would you feel sorry for a brand if they had made racist comments on social media and would you continue to trust them? Because that's what this is all about. Josie refers to herself as a professional; indeed her work has paid her very well but she has sacrificed TRUST along the way. There is literally no sincerity from her whatsoever. Laughing at her followers whilst she flouts lock-down rules and literally hiding Charlie's sister. Consistently failing to declare what is and isn't a purchase or a gift. And to top that all off, comings up with a way to scam her followers via ebay. Are you really saying that calling her out for such things is mass bullying? Because that would mean that every complaint made to every Customer Services team is also bullying. I honestly think it's time there was some additional regulatory body for influencers as the lies and deception are just ridiculous now.

• Heart

YEWTEWBAH

Is she on this planet?! She continuously broke lockdown and moved out of london during lockdown......
She just cannot help herself to reiterate that she lives in the cotswolds - even at the expense of other's deaths.

• Heart
  • Sick

Iris1969

VIP Member
I wonder if she also maybe sticks with him because she thinks a fiancé/husband is a necessary part of her image (especially as she seems to be marketing herself to retirees and trying to imitate a Hyacinth Bucket idealistic Cotswalds Rectalry-chic lifestyle, complete with dated outfits and boy-toy), and she doesn't think she's likely to find someone better immediately if she dumps him (plus, if she did, she might find it harder to get new subscribers watching old vids cause it would seem like a past chapter of her life!).

I mean, where would she really meet a guy these days? An influencer event? She dresses/acts about 20 years older than everyone else at those things, so I don't think anyone would think to take an interest in her, because she doesn't read as "late 20s and ready to mingle."

Also was anyone else amazed by just how much of the latest vlog Charlie managed to spend topless? :LOL:
Agreed. Although he is a mooch who brainwashed her into thinking that he's her mentor, I think she uses him too as her househusband, her photographer, her partner on press trips/sponsored holidays and a prop in her Cotswolds idyll.

She wouldn't be able to recreate her envisioned "perfect" life in that huge house on her own and she needs him for wedding/children content for her YT channel later on in her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Famy

Seriously though all these brands are claiming they support the BLM movement yet are 'employing' a racist to work with them and promote their brand!

• Heart

Magee

VIP Member
This was such a boring upload - Dont bother watching unless you’re struggling to sleep tonight and need putting to sleep 😴

• Haha

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
They are the most ignorant privileged couple ever. I cringe watching them play country like a couple of school kids playing house. But they are both results of their own upbringing. She has messed up big time, and she’s not dealing with it well. I’m not sure she has any life experience to understand why she’s wrong. And know-it-all Charlie is probably reassuring her and making it worse. But....and I say this with caution... do we need to go after her and her business in this way? Yes her sponsors should be made aware of what’s going on and her behaviour should be corrected. But Caroline Flack hit her boyfriend and people going for her causes her to commit subside. We should be kind. Show her by example how she needs to behave. Highlight her bad behaviour and let her correct it. I think they’re both disgusting show offs and are now being outed by their own bullshit. But also, imagine you were watching your world fall apart though your phone. I’m probably naive but wouldn’t it be nice if everyone was kind to each other, irrespective of colour, class, wealth etc. Just throwing it out there.
Her bad behavior has been shown multiple times. This isn’t the first time. She’s doxxed fans, scammed people, flouted lockdown and has bought followers. She has had ample opportunity to correct her behavior. She has had ample opportunity, even in this situation to say “look, I really messed up. I’m trying but I don’t always know what to say. In 2013 when I was much more ignorant, I made disgusting statements, but I have learned from them and am continuing to do so. Let’s have a conversation.”

instead, she deleted people‘s urging her to do that and called them bullies. She doubled down. She shut off comments. She has never apologized for ripping off fans,for doxxing then,for buying fans or her poor behavior. This is the only way to learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

YEWTEWBAH

1) Sandra is just too great
2) I can't believe people cry to see these two together. There must be some lonely folks out there which makes me sad. The only thing that makes me cry is well nothing because it's a damn circus.
3) I think she has Charlie clean the trails for her boots before every walk. Must keep them pristine, no shit for this b*tch.
4)🔥🔥🔥🔥
Wow she is getting DRAGGED

Stephanie Yeboah is correcting Josie as well! Look at her stories guys.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Guys, you are too fast for me. Haven't been in Here for 24 hours and you almost filled the while thread. How will i ever catch Up? Well at least i save time by Not having to watch the vlogs 🤣

• Haha

reader49

When called out in the past, Josie has always pulled out the 'speaking to lawyers' reply. I think she also milks her home counties accent to come across as more educated and knowledgeable about her rights when she responds in a threatening tone. Evidently she is not quite as intelligent as she would like us to believe. Her response to SY today is proof that her BLM posts are completely insincere.

• Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
I think Josie's really digging her own grave by pulling stunts like these! Stealing the work of black people on a day the world stands together to address racism against black people? Really, Josie? 🤦‍♀️ You aren't even sorry when you get caught! Those Zimmerman dupes won't be forgotten
This latest transgression wont be forgotten either.

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Welcome... the Old Rectory is grade ll* listed, historic Tudor buildings usual have that oppressive feeling I suppose but it is beautiful and lovingly restored by the previous owner... our views are that they will ruin it with all her pink, gold and chintz decor she's so fond of.
I don't think they'll move in to the coach house as I think that's ear marked for Josie's mum Lala or perhaps a B&B for the £$€ and the Chiswick flat is their London residence now (for when they have events and meeting in the big smoke 🙄)
Who knows when they get their first winter utility bill things might change... after all she wearing a coat in the house now when it's been 25° + 😁

Why can't one of these "influencers" catch an original idea 🙄

Don’t forget- Sweaty Betty thermals are going to be on fire on her channel come this winter

Don't shoot me, but tbh I'm starting to like the building less and less 🥴.

The rooms are too large to fill with contempory furnishings and still get a cosy feeling, the Tudor panelling is a bit too formal and fuddy-duddy, and the lay out is too higgledy-piggledy for my liking.
I feel the same way. It’s beautiful and I do like the kitchen.
After moving so much in the last 6 yrs, I want to own less, not be a slave to my house, and a small place where I don’t have to clean that much. Just like our dear Saint suggests: invest but less is best

• Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Amena Khan and Munroe Bergdorf made historic tweets but they lost income/revenue by having to resign and/or being fired my LOreal... is it’s because they are WOC no one supported them? Now we are all feeling sorry I for Josie a privileged white woman? I do feel sorry for her and I agree she since 2013 she probably has a grown, but she has still been dishonest since then. Are we now all
Worried for ourselves and any repercussions because we’ve made comments on a forum or elsewhere because we’ve disagreed with her racists tweets
From the past and her subsequent dishonest business practice?
The time has gone when we turn our backs on injustices.
All this platform is doing is pointing out what Josie"s failings are and have been, the people she works with and for are entitled to know... that's all.
I said earlier I didn't want to see anyone loose their livelihood, job or career but she's ultimately accountable for her own actions.

• Heart