Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
someone on here probably tipped her off if not x
Yes that too!!!
Oh man, this is amazing!!!!! I’m gonna SS for future timehop memories lol let’s see what happens in 1yr from now 😂

What was the petition against her for? I tried looking for it but couldn’t find it. Was just curious. Probably still mad that people are calling her out for buying fans still? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pippa M

VIP Member
Interesting.... I had some back and forth, then I seemed to be directed to the right person. Glad they listen seriously.
I just hope the keep your name out of it....unlike the pinkydrinky people who named the one who wrote to them.

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Knew she would slip into this poor white girl persona.

View attachment 147175
It’s incredible the extent white influencers go to gaslight and turn themselves into victims. I can’t stand the “I’m trrrryyyingg and still getting shamed”. Yeah, because you’re not doing any of this learning and improving genuinely and it shows. For once, this isn’t about you Josie. Stop centering yourself. YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM. THE 1000S OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN NEEDLESSLY MURDERED ARE. THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IGNORED AND SHAMED AND UNDERPAID ARE 😡😡😡

• Heart

frocktalk

"Muted" is in reference to a movement for influencers where they pledge to not share original content (on any platform) from June 1 - 7, and instead focus their attention on sharing and amplifying black voices.

Notice, of course, how Josie did not commit or even make note to that. :unsure: I mean, I guess she wasn't sharing original content if she copied straight from GOOP, but still.

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman he then changed and preached about violence . Now he was murdered. The cop was disgusting! Justice will be served . The women on here spend way to much time obsessing over a woman . How many hours of the day do you waste thinking about Josie? Women need to start encouraging each other and forgive her what a stupid comment . People can change just like Floyd did . Malcolm X changed at the end . Why try to destroy this woman ? What’s your goal? She might drag everybody on here to court for stalking or slander . Be careful in what you write.

Oh good lord. The old “you’re stalking someone” by looking at their public social media shtick.

• Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
This is the first time I see her apologizing and saying that she makes mistakes.
She should have done that in the We need to talk vlog
I don't want to see anyone loose their career, job or living ....so just be honest, own up to your mistakes and learn by them, be humble and gracious not pretentious and condescending, don't be grasping and greedy, be apologetic and really mean it.
In short... SORT YOUR SH*T OUT 😬

• Heart

JustAPasserby

Was it caudalie who supported her trip to the Maldives where she showed their sunblocks which weren’t harmful to the corals? Or which brand? 🤔
I just care to ask because if so, it would be a big privilege taken from her 🥂

• Haha

Coco777

I just saw now Stephanie yeboah insta stories, that josie is a Karen.

Fanny fart response was pure gaslighting, saying I've learnt and donated so you should appreciate me and if you don't what's the point. She thinks Ugh I posted that dumb black square u know blah blah blah

Fuck off, trying to lecture a black women on blm and saying any response is bullying.

• Angry
  • Heart

Jebblles

I think this confidently proves she doesn't have an empathetic bone in her body. That black square should remain as a mark for what you stand for and if companies who want to work with you are put off by your "grid aesthetic" they are 100% not worth working with!

Shallow isn't a strong enough word she absolutey did not spend the time educating herself! It boils down to.....people continue to be mistreated and killed because of their skin colour and she cares about a her grid aesthetic????? WOW JUST WOW!!!!

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I wonder if she also maybe sticks with him because she thinks a fiancé/husband is a necessary part of her image (especially as she seems to be marketing herself to retirees and trying to imitate a Hyacinth Bucket idealistic Cotswalds Rectalry-chic lifestyle, complete with dated outfits and boy-toy), and she doesn't think she's likely to find someone better immediately if she dumps him (plus, if she did, she might find it harder to get new subscribers watching old vids cause it would seem like a past chapter of her life!).

I mean, where would she really meet a guy these days? An influencer event? She dresses/acts about 20 years older than everyone else at those things, so I don't think anyone would think to take an interest in her, because she doesn't read as "late 20s and ready to mingle."

Also was anyone else amazed by just how much of the latest vlog Charlie managed to spend topless? :LOL:
She’s pimping him out to the middle age women who dream of reliving their younger single days. (no offense to anyone who actually does this). I read some comments from the older ladies drooling in the comments. *gag*
I’m not gonna lie. Her comment section is sometimes a dumpster fire before she goes crazy deleting.

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
How many people think she actually got this instead of hate mail about her tweets? But she is an expert now. Running out of things to caption, making sh*t up.
Again with the copycatting 🥱. Everyone and their mother have talked about this on IG yesterday 🙄.

Most of her followers, who don’t follow the creators that called her out, are unaware of the whole debacle. They might be wondering why there was no video yesterday. That’s why she won’t blast people who sent her hate messages.
So true.

She has 2 personas: one on YT who is a wholesome, sweet, warm, gentle, squeaky clean girl and one on IG/Twitter who is a nasty, passive aggressive, entled, cold bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Of all the crap I talked about her friend Freddy, she at least is being honest about not knowing what exactly to say. Admitting her ignorance.

Hey Josie, maybe follow suit?

Doesn’t take much to let people know your ignorance and to ask to be educated. Oh wait, that’s showing humbleness. Forgot 🤦‍♀️

• Heart