Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanessajenkins

Yup. She deleted her half arsed apology and the post that said she had messages of support. Replaced it with a video of Dickens who is lying down: ‘I know how you feel young man.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Coco777

Are you kidding me?! Are you actually effing kidding me? She hasn’t stuck to the restrictions and she’s posting this?!?? :mad:
So as long as granny and toyboy are OK the rest of us can suck it.
So tone deaf, nasty cow.

thousands of ppl have lost loved ones due to covid19 and this hag is cheering for cotswolds.
Piss off fanny fumblr

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman he then changed and preached about violence . Now he was murdered. The cop was disgusting! Justice will be served . The women on here spend way to much time obsessing over a woman . How many hours of the day do you waste thinking about Josie? Women need to start encouraging each other and forgive her for a stupid comment .Don’t lie you have all thought racist thoughts . People can change just like Floyd did . Malcolm X changed at the end . Why try to destroy this woman ? What’s your goal? She might drag ever
It may surprise you to know that Josie isn't on my mind for 23 of the 24 hours in a day.

I love coming here though to talk with like minded women about influencers, social media, scamming and now racism.
Nor is she on mine and regarding having racist thoughts I dont have time on my hands I'm too busy keeping the UK connected with their Broadband and working 11 hour shifts

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Famy

In terms of damage limitation, it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes after the individuals here for sending messages to brands. I mean in the legal sense.
If its out on the internet and you wrote it surely the damage has already been done when you hit the post button? If a brand did their due diligence it would show. If we made crap up, then yeah its slander but comments like that shouldn't be tweeted in the first place - that's how we've got into the situation as people dont call each other about about what is acceptable. If someone had said 'hey dont tweet that, delete it and think about what you are saying.'

Everyone is now saying if you stay silent your just as bad? So point it out now is wrong?

Plus GPDR - surely if any brands that give out your name it's big no no?

Not to dox myself, but I have some experience with this. She has no legal leg to stand on. She also cannot find out our identities without a subpoena and a court would not grant that unless they believed she was really being slandered, which she isn’t. In some places, legal intimidation without actual back up is a crime (ie “I’ve called my lawyer and you’ll be served shortly!” When you won’t be.) my guess is she would either ask the companies for our identities or try to intimidate Stephanie and Zoelondondj. Still neither of them have done anything illegal.
Stephanie shared and then others shared?

• Heart

YEWTEWBAH

Good Morning all!

I just want to start by saying - MUahahahahahaha MUahahahahaahaha - Karma really has come back around to bite her in the Ass.

This is going swimmingly - Stephanie is killing it - receipts and all!!! WOW I cannot believe she shared the DM preeettyyy iconic if you ask me.

But in all seriousness, she really cannot have been that stupid to try play the victim on Stephanie given everything that's going on at the moment?? You, Josie, as your privileged white ass rolls around The Cotswolds, are going to play victim to a POC during what imo is a revolution for BLM?? Josie, come on!! Wake up!

Now let's get down to that apology. that was some half baked, soggy bottomed BullS***. Absolutely zero accountability, no conviction, nothing. and all the BLM stroies following that apology is a desperate attempt to mask her inexcusable/deplorable behaviour.

The only thing that can be assured is that this is really going to shake up how she works! The companies she associates with - the brand gifting she gets. And it will be interesting to see how it's all played out.

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
This thread literally blew up overnight due to the events that happened. So yes, we are watching very closely.

• Haha

rosie000

Ah, yes, upload like mad when COVID-19 ravages the world, doctors and nurses fall, local businesses die, and people lose their parents & grandparents, all in the name of EsCAPIsM.

Now, she doesn't upload on Black Out Tuesday. Our Saint is so generous. She cares for us so deeply!

• Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
I mean the caption under the now unarchived black tile is such a whine fest. “Racism is wrong but so is bullying people trying to do that right thing”. Dangerous road to suggest she’s been “bullied“ when actually all that has happened is it’s been pointed out that she removed the tile so her feed isn’t messed up, posted a few links and got straight back to normal. She’s not addressed her problematic tweets.

is that bullying? Stand up and own your actions if you can stand by them Josie. Except she can’t And that’s the problem when white influencers just copy and paste anti racism posts and dont actually have any substance or belief behind it.
The frase she uses here is the same from the Weneedtotalk vlog where she says that even with the pandemic other problems like alcoholism and depression don't go away .
Using the same tactics in such a low way is so ugly. A part of me can't help it to feel sorry for her , but it's all her own doing. How can you be so out of touch with reality when having a vlog on Youtube ? So self absorbed. Me, me, me.....
she's just digging her grave deeper and deeper :(

• Angry

stel

So I just had a crazy day at work and watched her latest video after I finally sent out the last draft of the day. The vlog was honestly like Ambien to me (hosepipes?! this is content?!).

Then I logged on here, saw like 15 pages of new comments and JOLTED RIGHT AWAKE. Wow, she has really fked up now and I'm so glad she is being called out on it in such a resounding way. You would NEVER know any of this was brewing / in the midst of happening from her video. Her YouTube channel is completely disconnected from the reality we are living in, which is of course part of the bigger problem with her.

• Heart

Vanessajenkins

I can’t believe how fast we’re running through threads. This lassie must be one of the most talked about people in Tattle history.

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
She won’t put up a vlog today, she catering to the US market. She knows her audience well.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Oh noooo, but I envision a new person on the horizon.

This one doesn't have a Nigerian cousin, but she does have two lion statues on either side of her front door (nevermind that she lives in a flat), and she would love to have a moat just like Josie has (again nevermind that she lives in a flat) 🙃.

She loved my new post and yes I like it too 😂
3BAA182F-8449-4270-8E38-9D89DB3CB7FF.jpeg

• Haha

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
She also does shady things with the intention of being able to backtrack when she’s called out. She copy and pasted that whole thing from Goop but people think she wrote it. When you call her out: “oh! I totally tagged them in the corner where you can’t see it!”

• Angry

rosie000

Did the whole Tattle petition get swept away? 🤭 It has gotten quite lively here, though. I think Josie's plan backfired!

• Haha