Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lafferslou

Long time lurker but had to comment today. I’m disgusted at the things she has been doing and have messaged molten brown asking them why they collaborate with racists. I hope they do something about it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg the way he asked for her permission to look in the delivery like a child, and then proceed to passive aggressively call her a doorknob
If he spoke to me the way he speaks to her I would be so irritated. So patronising, without any actual superiority. Yet she seems to just ignore it. Not even correct it. She edits the vlogs- so her not realising how to take the top off the perfume (fair) and him laughing at her and calling her a doorknob, she left in. She must realise how that makes him look. She leaves so many examples of him talking down to her that the feminist inside me has to take a break from the vlog to calm down. I wonder why, does she want us to not like him? She enjoys showing off his body, but also happy to highlight his sh*t personality. Odd.

• Sick

Iris1969

VIP Member
To any person of colour reading this. I am so sorry. I am embarrassed and sickened by her behaviour.
This is so sweet, but there really is no need to feel sorry for someone else's behaviour, just because she is white too 😘.

"White shame" is just as wrong as "white ignorance" imo, we are all responsible for our own actions after all.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I can't wait for her to receive that email or call from Caudalie telling her that they are ending their collaboration and future work stuff.

I’m a bit late to the party with everything that has been going on but how dare she complain to Stephanie about public shaming/bullying when she did exactly the same as what Stephanie has done after the Message someone sent to Mirabeau (sorry if someone has posted this already).
Her true colours are starting to shine riiiiight through!!!
Absolutely!! 100%

However, Josie was doing it to be malicious in the attempts that her fans would bully the girl. Josie is literally trying to educate a WOC. She should just STFU and listen. Educate herself, take a break from social media, and then come back when she really comes to terms on how much of a shit person she is and is honestly working on herself.

• Heart
  • Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Why does all the exciting things happen when I’m sleeping lol

I see we got another shoutout. I’m going to be really nasty here now: your reading comprehension sucks Josie! 😂

THe only people in her inbox were: Em, LL, and Charlie 😂
6A584FE8-9810-445C-9F61-467BD0B506D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
She can’t legally come after us as we haven’t slandered her. We are just showing reality. If we made it up and messaged them, then it would be an issue. But we didn’t. We just showed examples of her behavior.

• Heart

jammy

Chatty Member
Don't forget Samsung and her washing machine. Wanna see her hand wash her shitty knickers 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Plonker

The compliments to Freddy have vanished in thin air. I knew she couldn't handle them 🥴.

Dear Josie, green is such an ugly colour on you 💚

(Is this the end of the road for Sandra though? I guess we'll soon find out 😂)
Has she seriously deleted them?! That is just soo soo pathetic! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Nikki_

I agree with the comments above.

I think she should stop posting about cheese, leather print hosepipes (still can't get over this) and dogs for some time, take a minute to write or film a proper apology WITHOUT adding the words "I tried but it's not good enough" or "I was bullied".

Talk about what good she has done (donated her AD money), and what she's going to do hereon.
Talk about the mistakes she's made in the past (since it's not a big secret anyway, Josie) and apologize again.
Apologize to the individuals she offended without making a big public show of it.

I've seen several youtubers address their mistakes by saying "yes, I did this, I made a mistake, NO EXCUSES, I'M SORRY" and it has made their audience appreciate them more.

• Heart
  • Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
I know this comment is going to get me so much hate from you all but I truly do think you’re all taking it a step too far trying to ruin her career and jeopardise her brand deals.
If you don’t like josie don’t watch her videos or follow along with her life, let alone try to ruin her career. This is mass bullying, and it’s things like this that put so much pressure on people in the spotlight they end up like Caroline flack. I’m sure every single one of you at SOME point in your life has made a remark that someone would deem as racist. Leave the poor girl alone. She made the comment in 2013. People grow, people make mistakes.
I would agree with you if it was just 1 silly tweet from 2013 written by a girl who wanted to be seen as cool by her peers, but Josie is a serious scammer and hustler and has been for many years.

And the whole problem with her is that she doesn't grow or learn. This is who she is now and who she seems to want to be 😪.

Don't let her innocent facade fool you 🥴.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lionessbar

I just hope the keep your name out of it....unlike the pinkydrinky people who named the one who wrote to them.
I wonder if that person who complained to M wines can take action against them for revealing her identity? Surely complaints must be treated as private information?

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yep I've just reached VIP-status and it was in a little over a month. Oops I've spent a wee bit too much time in here 😂.
Tattle has been even more addictive the last few days! I find it refreshing to be among people who can make a well thought out argument, write grammatical sentences and not try to flog me something or scam me 🤣. Thank you!

• Haha