Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh..... that FIELD is soooooo NOT instagramable :D : D , sorry guys but I just can't help it lol
The fields of rapeseed do look pretty and are instagrammable but they can cause some serious reactions in a lot of people. Headaches, runny nose, sinus problems, breathing problems etc. Roll on next year. 😂
I see she made another dig at the farmer.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's a wild thought - I bet they'll camp out in that Garage.. sorry Coach House in the winter - think about the living costs of something that small ALSO it has radiators etc so would obviously be a lot less to heat and maintain in the colder seasons. It did have two bedrooms...

just saw this has already been mentioned - Apologies!!!
Was that pre-filmed I wonder or is Lala camped out in the Rectory with Scarlett and Mr Irons et al.?

How many more bedrooms have we to see? How many more grand reveals?

Reactions: 5
I can't believe what I've just watched, just wasted nearly an hour of my life...
The coach house my arse 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I expect so little from Josie, but she still manages to disappoint me - the coach house was the surprise? Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed Josie seems to adore her dog, Dexter, more than she adores Charlie. She refers to Dexter as the Lord of the Manor and the most handsome, etc.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
One thing that occured to me when she showed the downstairs with bedroom area and kitchen and shower,that it would make a good holiday let for a couple or single person and the upstairs a separate holiday let for a family or couple ...I would have said the whole house too large for one older woman.
Yes, I reckon her mum will move into the big house and they’ll have it as a guesthouse to rent out...

Reactions: 4
Just a screen shot nothing else mentioned...
That is ironic because there is a petition about Josie for her slurs... I think it is a trap to doxx people though, so I would not sign it.

• Wow
That’s it??! That’s the secret? The guest house that anyone who has googled her house knows about already?! 🙄🙄😂
A few people have been calling this out in the comments but she’s not happy saying it’s naughty investigations and that there’s lots of sherlocks.

God you didn’t need to be... it’s a less than 2 minute job to find it. (Few people staying this too). She’s kindly plonked her reg plate up as well just so people have every detail ever. It actually makes me feel a little uneasy how much info you can get online about her. I don’t think I’d sleep very soundly at night. As much as she’s irritating at the minute I wouldn’t want harm on her or anyone for that matter. She deserves called out on lies but nothing more. I fear she’s asking for trouble though sadly.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I didnt hear any mention of Mummy moving in,it seems they plan to do it out as they wish, although why buy an expensive place to take to pieces and cause yet mor expense .Obviously the gold mine is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Some how I think she is preparing for the B&B news when the flights resume... her old audience is perfect for a B&B

• Haha
Yes, I reckon her mum will move into the big house and they’ll have it as a guesthouse to rent out...
But why would her mum have so many pictures of barn conversions with big panoramic windows on her Pinterest if she isn't planning on living there? It seems she wants to decorate it with lots of bland white stuff 🥴.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.