Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him. Anyway, he really seems to genuinely be enjoying doing stuff around the house. Not just "for the Gram".
Yep and boring us to death by showing everyone his "knowledge" 🥱.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole thing is a mess - she's lucky in the fact that it's an old shell with a relatively recently done interior.

If she was bright she could have tweaked a few rooms, cleaned up on tasteful freebies and started properly living. Instead we're treated to awkward diy after awkward diy.

Ironically, in her chasing the 'classy' dream and denying any visitors she's going against how real mansion owners live. Families which have passed big houses through the family all tend to have apartments/live together within the house, and the also have city apartments. It would be much nicer atmosphere-wise to be in a big house that's full of family, rather than hearing the ghost of Josie's ambition rattling about the place like some pink-dipped Mis
Yep and boring us to death by showing everyone his "knowledge" 🥱.
He is a know-it-all that for sure (or) jack of all trades, master of none (or) a twit 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her rant she could of kept things general and said other issues don’t go away because of corona such as illnesses, mental health, addictions, and so on. But no she specifically said alcoholism and depression. nobody has jumped to a conclusion as she states... they have been led to it!
shes made them all sound like depressive alcoholics when she is actually desperate to portray wealth, class. Not that she’s achieving that anyway.

If there is an alcoholic or someone with depression there then lay off the money horse and slow down on the videos and help the person... not ponce about in the garden boozing trying to portray this life of luxury.

Zero sensitivity to the actual situation and she never says she hopes her audience is alright/coping. Self centred much!?
That monologue of hers was really a turning point / eye opener ....
well, not for many of her followers, I guess. Lucky for her.....
I totally agree with your post. Zero sensitivity and incredibly self centred ! Because there is NO ONE one this planet who has NOT in some negative way been affected by the virus/quarantene. From minor discomforts to big tragedies :( !!!
I bet you that the family simply wanted to " see the new house" and that's what they did.
The first time someone commented and asked if someone else was staying there, she should have been more careful with the video editing and no one would have been any wiser....

Reactions: 11
That monologue of hers was really a turning point / eye opener ....
well, not for many of her followers, I guess. Lucky for her.....
I totally agree with your post. Zero sensitivity and incredibly self centred ! Because there is NO ONE one this planet who has NOT in some negative way been affected by the virus/quarantene. From minor discomforts to big tragedies :( !!!
I bet you that the family simply wanted to " see the new house" and that's what they did.
The first time someone commented and asked if someone else was staying there, she should have been more careful with the video editing and no one would have been any wiser....
I totally agree... I've been over to the LMG thread too and apparently she's welcomed Cawwy over to her garden for a drinky-poo so it now seems the lockdown is over in vlogger land 🤨

I totally agree... I've been over to the LMG thread too and apparently she's welcomed Cawwy over to her garden for a drinky-poo so it now seems the lockdown is over in vlogger land 🤨
/ insta-land!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He is a know-it-all that for sure (or) jack of all trades, master of none (or) a twit 😊
And at the risk of sounding like a total snob myself: he'll look like the hired help instead of the Lord of the Manor if he keeps on insisting on showing his bare chest in public 🤭.

(Ps: there is a possibility to edit your posts for 30 minutes, it's the ... next to "report".)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So the Month of May appears to be a "Scandal Month". A year ago this Month- Zimmerman Incident and now Mirabeau Incident.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And at the risk of sounding like a total snob myself: he'll look like the hired help instead of the Lord of the Manor if he keeps on insisting on showing his bare chest in public 🤭.
Might be the only way to see bare chests at this time..social distancing doesnt have much to offer in that line :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Might be the only way to see bare chests at this time..social distancing doesnt have much to offer in that line :sneaky:
I'll pass. His is best seen from a (social) distance, a very far (social) distance 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe that cat will take a big slimy poo in the yard and she will step in it while in the middle of her stupid photo shoot ..

Well she stated in her video yesterday she ordered a camera and it was coming tomorrow but she did say from John Lewis . My god that camera is $500 so they send her a free one ?? I just cannot believe how much free stuff she gets it’s insane
I’m east coast USA time so I get on here later than everyone

• Haha
  • Wow
Dear John Lewis,I am so sad to have to tell you my Dyson has died, also my internet radio and my Tablett. One or two other things as well but I dont want to bore you ...I am in many internet sites so would be excellent advertisement for your generosity in replacing these things for free.Thanks a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dear John Lewis,I am so sad to have to tell you my Dyson has died, also my internet radio and my Tablett. One or two other things as well but I dont want to bore you ...I am in many internet sites so would be excellent advertisement for your generosity in replacing these things for free.Thanks a lot.
It's even worst than that:

"Dear followers, I'm so sad that I can't upload this evening, because my camera/hoover/kitchen cabinet/garden hose has broken down, but I will be back tomorrow/next week/whenever I feel like it"

And hey presto, the next day a package with whatever they begged for magically appears on their doorstep 🙄.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Haha someone on one of the videos asked who won your skincare giveaway...
she replied “what skin care giveaway?”

EXACTLY... she would never give anything away. Even Selling used earrings yuk!

she also always says if she’s not getting the price she wants then she’ll just keep it and horde it instead! Ugh
OMG are you serious that someone asked this? HILARIOUS!!!!!

WOW! this woman with so much can't freakin even donate! I'm waiting for the women's shelter in my city to open so that I can go drop off 75% of my wardrobe that I no longer use. This is sad that I even had this amount of clothes (mostly all my work suits and dresses as well as short mini stuff I no longer wear since becoming a stay at home mom). The less I own, the less clutter I feel. She should take my advice. its very POSITIVE!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
On a lighter note, I found these comments and thought them amusing. Please note I'm not making fun of them, it's just that it's funny how even her followers are noticing how everything is soooo far removed from reality...
She's selling them a dream and they don't want to wake up. They're calling us "sad", but I like living in reality 🥴.

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys!! We just got a shout out from Josie!
23C70AC0-B03C-4F0C-AFCA-DF031B2AD5A3.jpeg

On a serious note, Josie if you read this. Please note that what you did when you tried slamming your viewer who wrote out of concern for you, you used your platform to intimidate her and slam her.

Let's revisit some of your actions:

1. Fake eBay account- owned by her mother who was selling counterfeits from China. Was discovered. takes video down and claims editing. Never uploads it because she was trolled. RIGHT! People found you out and you wanted your viewers to forget.

2. Violates lock down regulations in the UK by having others over. I heard this is a serious offense.

3. Insinuates alcohol and depression as a cause for relatives to be over but denies it shortly after.

4. Viewer writes to Mirabeau out of concern due to Josie's video monologue. Mirabeau- outs the individual to Josie. Josie uses her platform to slam said individual and intimidate them in hopes her viewers would do the bullying for her.

5. Forgets to disclose ADS, GIFTS, Affiliate links (YES< those affiliate links may stay in your browser up to 30 days but she fails to disclose this too).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That has reminded me. Crown paint is plastic based paint and that is not allowed in listed buildings.
Secondly, the previous owner used lime plaster throughout the house. I don't know if this was a condition of the listing or whether he was being totally authentic and sympathetic to the age of the house. Anyway, plastic based paint should not be used on lime plaster. It should be a clay based paint.
I have had a thought on this. She showed samples of the Little Green paint something or other. They do clay based paints.
1.) So, she is advertising Crown but not actually using it.
2.) Using Crown and not caring
3.)Intended using Crown but was reported.
4.)Intended using Crown but was told to feck off by Andy. As a painter he would know the Crown paint will bubble and flake within a year.
Will be interesting to see if Lala starts selling a job lot of Crown Emulsion on her Ebay shop.
Doesn’t Crown do heritage paint or colours? Have to say I didn’t think emulsion paint was plastic? I’m no expert but saying she is using one brand over another is disingenuous..no surprise there!
Like Lidl with using black paint and describing it as “standard black paint” what the hell is that? Why can’t she just say the brand name? Guess because they aren’t being paid.

Reactions: 8
Guys!! We just got a shout out from Josie!View attachment 140215

On a serious note, Josie if you read this. Please note that what you did when you tried slamming your viewer who wrote out of concern for you, you used your platform to intimidate her and slam her.

Let's revisit some of your actions:

1. Fake eBay account- owned by her mother who was selling counterfeits from China. Was discovered. takes video down and claims editing. Never uploads it because she was trolled. RIGHT! People found you out and you wanted your viewers to forget.

2. Violates lock down regulations in the UK by having others over. I heard this is a serious offense.

3. Insinuates alcohol and depression as a cause for relatives to be over but denies it shortly after.

4. Viewer writes to Mirabeau out of concern due to Josie's video monologue. Mirabeau- outs the individual to Josie. Josie uses her platform to slam said individual and intimidate them in hopes her viewers would do the bullying for her.

5. Forgets to disclose ADS, GIFTS, Affiliate links (YES< those affiliate links may stay in your browser up to 30 days but she fails to disclose this too).
Like I said, she never ceases to amaze me 😆.

Her sweet facade is gone and her claws are sharpened. Let's see how she tries to weasel her way out of this one 🙄.

One thing is for sure: she has known for a very long time that this site excists. She has even mentioned it before in one of her videos, but now she sees it's full of ugly truths about herself and she doesn't want the world to find out about it.

She doesn't really care that we talk about her teeth, the fact that her face has gotten very small or that we put funny pictures about her online, she couldn't care less.

It's the truth she's scared about the most. It's a shame really, because she could learn so much about herself and become a better person if she would just look herself in the eyes for once in her life.

And Josie, if you wouldn't lie, scam and hustle, we wouldn't have anything to talk about, so put the responsibility where it belongs: with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She blasted a private message between others but wants people to sign a petition for someone posting pictures from an instagram.... the hypocrisy.

Do we want to take bets on their big secret?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who wants to place a bet that she'll have one of her little "poor me"-rants in today's vlog about all of this "oneline bullying" from us? 😆

My rates are very reasonable 😉.

(And Josie, this is a joke, as I'm not a hustler, unlike you 😁.)

And I wonder how many White Knights will pay us a visit tonight in order to defend their sweet innocent girl Josie 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have only been here a week but have not seen anything really really bad posted by us, gossipy perhaps but not vile or untruthful.The posts here are based on things she says in her videos ( you Josie, if you are reading this ) and our interpretations . She feeds us the fodder and must expect to be picked to pieces as there are so many contradictions and " misleading statements " made by her...
I dont know if other tattle sites are bad as I dont follow any.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.