Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie the wrinkley ball bag can duck off, it's called freedom of speech.

If you want censorship go to China, Russia, Saudi Arabia

Reactions: 10
Hmmm we mostly call her out on hypocrisy as well .. if she wants to save the environment stop wearing polyester ! Stop spraying weed killer around wildlife! Stop using toxic creams .. oh the broken camera isn’t that plastic! Is she going to throw it in the duck pond??
Also we criticize her taste level in the house big deal ! I watch HGTv and I constantly say eww that’s ugly! No one is criticizing her mental health but saying she is promoting alcoholism ! We post silly photos of her ! I see no harassment or stalking . We aren’t obsessed just having fun talking about a stupid YouTuber!
They want to banish our freedom of speech and sorry that’s Communist! No one has made threats on here and if they did we would report that. She just cannot handle the truth and is embarrassed of her actions and words. Wow sensitive women in the world ! I was raised a touch country woman hahahah a !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only way her petition will go through is if she wins in an area were freedom of speech is not allowed. Also this website closely monitors threats comments etc . It has a disclaimer we all agree to before entering . We know the rules . These stupid petitions will get signed and nothing will happen. Anyone joining social media can get offended from anything as long as it’s not a violent threat or serious harassment. She has a YouTube account she is exposing herself everyday so any artist or actor does the same. As for that woman who stated she lost a friend sorry to hear that but it wasn’t off this website . Josie doesn’t have to read our comments or feed into them but it looks like she has been and is bothered by her own self analyzation .. maybe she feels guilty for being a greedy person.. honestly it’s ok to be self aware Josie it’s not going to harm you but better you darling !

Don’t start the racist stuff with using white, black etc that’s not allowed on Tattle please erase your comment or you will be reported and banned thank you

Comments like that give Josie power in the petition ..
I'm replying to fashion mumblr own bigoted racist tweets, but I understand how she will use it against websites like these.
BTW please don't make threats against users, that we will get banned, explain it in a better way.

You sound like the censorship ppl theses threads are about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I see from today's vid she states wardrobes will not be a freeby but they pay...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You sound like a racist that hates whites dont threaten me ! You don’t need to be on here being rude and trashy ! I’m white and I don’t like that comment .
Hi LadyX there is now a disclaimer above your previous post.

Nah they have a wedding date
I wonder where their venue is lol...... nothing like buying a mansion to get married there.

Reactions: 6
Guys!! We just got a shout out from Josie!View attachment 140215

On a serious note, Josie if you read this. Please note that what you did when you tried slamming your viewer who wrote out of concern for you, you used your platform to intimidate her and slam her.

Let's revisit some of your actions:

1. Fake eBay account- owned by her mother who was selling counterfeits from China. Was discovered. takes video down and claims editing. Never uploads it because she was trolled. RIGHT! People found you out and you wanted your viewers to forget.

2. Violates lock down regulations in the UK by having others over. I heard this is a serious offense.

3. Insinuates alcohol and depression as a cause for relatives to be over but denies it shortly after.

4. Viewer writes to Mirabeau out of concern due to Josie's video monologue. Mirabeau- outs the individual to Josie. Josie uses her platform to slam said individual and intimidate them in hopes her viewers would do the bullying for her.

5. Forgets to disclose ADS, GIFTS, Affiliate links (YES< those affiliate links may stay in your browser up to 30 days but she fails to disclose this too).
If they didn’t censor their comments and if they had been honest people, there wouldn’t be the need for this thread! Two can play this game, we can make petition to cancel fake, manipulative, lying, greedy, glutton, selfish, entitled influencers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear John Lewis,I am so sad to have to tell you my Dyson has died, also my internet radio and my Tablett. One or two other things as well but I dont want to bore you ...I am in many internet sites so would be excellent advertisement for your generosity in replacing these things for free.Thanks a lot.
Dear John Lewis, that Babylis hairdryer I just bought because mine blew up.....I will happily tell my 'following ' about your wonderful company if you can refund me...actually, could I upgrade to the Dyson as I couldn't afford it on my garden designer income! Ta!

If they didn’t censor their comments and if they had been honest people, there wouldn’t be the need for this thread! Two can play this game, we can make petition to cancel fake, manipulative, lying, greedy, glutton, selfish, entitled influencers!
Where do I sign? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Nah they have a wedding date
It will be an excellent way to deflect people away from her bad behaviour 👍.
20200528_191603.jpg

(The political phrase wag the dog is used to indicate that attention is purposely being diverted from something of greater importance to something of lesser importance.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who wants to place a bet that she'll have one of her little "poor me"-rants in today's vlog about all of this "oneline bullying" from us? 😆

My rates are very reasonable 😉.

(And Josie, this is a joke, as I'm not a hustler, unlike you 😁.)

And I wonder how many White Knights will pay us a visit tonight in order to defend their sweet innocent girl Josie 😆.
Guys...we need to TALK!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.