Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, even if 80% of her tit is gifted, she’s still spending like mad. I wonder what they even have in savings at this point?

Reactions: 4
She just spent $500 on a new camera so she def has a decent savings unless she charges everything ..:unsure:

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many companies are still working with her ..

She def loves to shop .. compulsive shopper no doubt it’s almost ridiculous how many packages they get per day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A linen couch would be so pretty in her living room .. like a natural linen fabric with white walls or a earthy tone.. I just cannot picture green couch with pink walls .. the lamps in the half bathroom near the kitchen was a big tacky fail with those hideous pink shades.. I like the mirror but I would have gone with a heather tan color on the shades or even white is better !! Why is she stuck in this bizarre mode of one color idea.. well I’m a toddler and pink is my favorite color so eh eh eh .. View attachment 139823

I cannot wait to see how tacky the living room will be if it turns out I’ll be shocked
This house is going to look like S***

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She def loves to shop .. compulsive shopper no doubt it’s almost ridiculous how many packages they get per day
plus the majority of the furniture, paints and remodels won’t be free.

Reactions: 5
Men can be victims just as well .. I wonder about Josie playing victim and I would have to say she could have faked it all to make him look bad and he’s actually suffering from mental abuse from her. Very toxic relationship honestly .
Josie is the kind who would throw herself down the stairs just to get bruises.

So it's clear to me that she reads all the comments thoroughly the night her vlogs go life and addresses things the next day in her vlog, before they get out of hand.
Of course she does... This is what gave her the migraine. All the stress from her bad behavior backfiring. I am still interested to see if she will address all the drama from the past few days again in her even longer blog tomorrow. Her blog was short today because the day she taped it she was too busy being a total b*tch online.

Whoever was asking about Mirabeau, it's toilet water. To the US girls, you can have it ordered in the US for delivery to try it for yourself.

Mirabeau rolled out a package of 6 bottles for many of the European influencers over the past few weeks. Many of the instagram ads showing table plating are actually the same.

The reflection in the window while she was wearing Vogue in today's blog looked like Busty to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
plus the majority of the furniture, paints and remodels won’t be free.
Yes it will. Lily Pebbles had her whole house done for free by begging for it: paint, furniture and all the labour work!

She isn't the only influencer either, Victoria, Lydia and many more girls have done the same thing. This is why moving house is the latest fad amoung influencers.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She just spent $500 on a new camera so she def has a decent savings unless she charges everything ..:unsure:
Nope, she didn't. The camera is begged for.

She just casually mentions that it's broken and the next day a company will send her a one for free. All she has to do in return is say how great it is in one of her vlogs.

Yep she looks like a shopaholic to me too. A shopaholic that doesn't spend a penny, but the buzz she'll get is still the same 🥴.

I seriously wonder if she will address the alcohol issue since now she is backtracking.
Probably. I wonder how she'll spin it 🤔.

I'll have the wold's smallest violin ready to play just for her 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have already started a list in my mind of brands to boycott that are affiliated with Lady Aga. I wanted a new corkcicle, NOPE. Is anyone else on that wavelength yet or am I just out here hating in left field?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just because I can 🤭. He's about to burst out of those trousers and pay extra attention to his footwear 😂:

He is such a twit 🤪.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I have already started a list in my mind of brands to boycott that are affiliated with Lady Aga. I wanted a new corkcicle, NOPE. Is anyone else on that wavelength yet or am I just out here hating in left field?
With all these odd articles Josie has been advertising, I'm naturally boycotting her by not being interested at all!
I never bought anything she advertised, never clicked on her affiliate links. I bought a Reiss coat second hand though, and it's gorgeous! I miss the good ol' London content 🥺 sans the dishonesty and mind games, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is doing the remodels if they’re begged for though? I’m confused by that.
The painting is usually paid for by the paint company that they are promoting (F&B or in Josie's case Crown) and the rest of the work is mostly done by local people they "hire" in return for a shout out.

For example, for her London flat she used Fantastic Services for all her cleaning and odd jobs (just look for it in her description box):

Even the moving company they used was for free 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell me WHY she makes those stupid accents when she speaks or rolls her "r's". "VeRRRRy refRRRRReshing" Legit CRINGY!!!

The poop bag over her Rose's bottle seems fitting.
Eep, im ages behind. Excuse me while i catch up.

The whole banging on about the mirabelle rose or whatever seems v. Suspect. Its nevsr an ad or aff, but ive not heard it mentioned begore she moved to the house. Anyone else? It was found to be a small family own wine, who acted pretty shady to soneone calling josie out.
I certainly wouldnt drink it (not that id heard of it before) and i am partial @PettyBettyBoop but my palette is pretty happy with a £5-7 quid bottle.. Haha, im. Not her target audience 😂

Oh and the rrrs, yuck!!

I reckon "Darlings " and "Plonker " would be a giveaway !
Hahahaha love this!!!!! ❤

This house is going to look like S***
Feels like she is playing house without living in it and gaining an understanding of how it moves and breathes-to say it in a poncey way.. Like we talked about it being old and cold in winter, hard to heat etc. Its all been so carefully restored, for her to move in amd just change it all 😢.. Shes just painting it all pink and decorating with random gifted tat - or literal roadside tat.. I appreciate the upholstery and would love to give that a go myself. Id watch a tutorial vid of her redoing the chair, but i doubt she will focus on it as she is doing it for the first time, so not in a place to show folks how to do it for themselves.
I would love to see her wait to decorate, but i guess with all the buzz she is getting from her yotube channel with the house move, brands are interested in being connected to her.. So she is striking while the iron is hot..
And also impatient.. I wonder how long the house buying process took for this one. Did she mention hiuse hunting in any of her vids prior?

She looks like one of those young girls that model clothes in catalogues for older ladies, so they can fool themselves that those awful polyester clothes will make them look youthful 😉.View attachment 139660
Did you guys clock her reading country life magazine in one of her vids 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200528_074044.jpg

Guys help, someone uninvited is at the House!!!

Shes trolling us right? 😂

Also I feel bad for her neighbours. She lives in a nearly 2 million pound house and she took the free chair from the side of the road..

what if one of neighbours from a house worth say less than a 1 million (god forbid), needed it? She could’ve been more charitable. Shame

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.