Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously made more than two too - the straws in the kitchen are different from the one she sucks down in the garden.

Wow !!!! You are very observing...don't know if that's the right word ....now I'll have to look at the straws myself :D
These vlogs are so dull it's like 'spot the difference' between scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
D5DF6CC1-6DFD-4213-8A3B-C6A0D1CC2B39.jpeg

look mummy I’m going for a swimmy ..only in Cotswolds you have such fancy attire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
say what ????? my brain just exploded....does anyone understand anything here???
She was just gaslighting that poor woman, but she must also be so annoyed right now, because part of her pity ploy backfired on her, as people are starting to think that there is an alcoholic in her household and she can't have that messing up her idyllic picture 🥴.

Her brain must be in overdrive at the moment, thinking of ways to fix this 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm new here .... don't worry I'm not goofy or dopey (aka J & C). Just want to say how infuriating I find these two 'plonkers'.
Very short vlog tonight!!! but going back to yesterday's vlog what got up my nose was when smart arse thought Tamworth pork was from somewhere in the Cotswolds for Godsake 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm new here .... don't worry I'm not goofy or dopey (aka J & C). Just want to say how infuriating I find these two 'plonkers'.
Very short vlog tonight!!! but going back to yesterday's vlog what got up my nose was when smart arse thought Tamworth pork was from somewhere in the Cotswolds for Godsake 🙄.
Yep, for a know-it-all he knows surprisingly little 😆.

And welcome, glad you aren't J&C, but S would have been a blast 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Josie stated in the video people have other problems besides the virus she went right to two specific issues alcoholism and depression .., she could have said cancer ( like my Dad just had ) HIV , or anything .. then she stated I don’t talk about personal issues .. it’s so obvious and how dumb does she think people are ! The way she words things is easy to interpret!
That’s all they do is drink ! Have at it! Drink away and burn your skin in the sun some more! Cheers to migraines and wrinkles !:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly what J, S, and C would say. :unsure: LOL :ROFLMAO:
Welcome!!

Yep, for a know-it-all he knows surprisingly little 😆.

And welcome, glad you aren't J&C, but S would have been a blast 😁.
I'm not gonna lie. I would have loved for her (Scarlett to actually join us) lol Wonder if she actually likes J or not lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe he's not drinking... or perhaps the other glass is for the nonexistent house guest/s.
If there isn't other people staying there why do they prepare soooo much food?
For someone who's off the booze there"s alot of it in that house that's for sure.
Perhaps she doesn't have migraines perhaps they're hangovers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When Josie stated in the video people have other problems besides the virus she went right to two specific issues alcoholism and depression .., she could have said cancer ( like my Dad just had ) HIV , or anything .. then she stated I don’t talk about personal issues .. it’s so obvious and how dumb does she think people are ! The way she words things is easy to interpret!
That’s all they do is drink ! Have at it! Drink away and burn your skin in the sun some more! Cheers to migraines and wrinkles !:rolleyes:
She's dodging the alcohol now since it's backfiring on her. I had commented this exact thing. She's losing track of her lies.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe he's not drinking... or perhaps the other glass is for the nonexistent house guest/s.
If there isn't other people staying there why do they prepare soooo much food?
For someone who's off the booze there"s alot of it in that house that's for sure.
Perhaps she doesn't have migraines perhaps they're hangovers 🤔
Me too, 1am and I'm up because I'm furloughed and haven't got to get up in the morning just fixating on bloody Lord and Lady Cotswold and their fakery 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A linen couch would be so pretty in her living room .. like a natural linen fabric with white walls or a earthy tone.. I just cannot picture green couch with pink walls .. the lamps in the half bathroom near the kitchen was a big tacky fail with those hideous pink shades.. I like the mirror but I would have gone with a heather tan color on the shades or even white is better !! Why is she stuck in this bizarre mode of one color idea.. well I’m a toddler and pink is my favorite color so eh eh eh ..
D473E737-2554-4BA0-91E7-5FA57DF4A983.jpeg

I cannot wait to see how tacky the living room will be if it turns out I’ll be shocked

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Me too, 1am and I'm up because I'm furloughed and haven't got to get up in the morning just fixating on bloody Lord and Lady Cotswold and their fakery 🤣
A linen couch would be so pretty in her living room .. like a natural linen fabric with white walls or a earthy tone.. I just cannot picture green couch with pink walls .. the lamps in the half bathroom near the kitchen was a big tacky fail with those hideous pink shades.. I like the mirror but I would have gone with a heather tan color on the shades or even white is better !! Why is she stuck in this bizarre mode of one color idea.. well I’m a toddler and pink is my favorite color so eh eh eh .. View attachment 139823

View attachment 139453
is this that good? She drinks it constantly ! Anyone on here try it ?? Is it gross?
Lydia is also promoting it at the moment, said they also drank it in I-biza. It's just promo, they all drank gin for a while when they were paid to, it was gin this gin that, suddenly everyone is into rosé

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lydia is also promoting it at the moment, said they also drank it in I-biza. It's just promo, they all drank gin for a while when they were paid to, it was gin this gin that, suddenly everyone is into rosé
Lidl had a magnum of it I which will last all weekend 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.