Fashion Mumblr #40 Brand Prostitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a spoilt brat. Gets free stuff and slags it off. Why not ask the brand if she can do a giveaway. She’s such a horrible little princess.

Reactions: 18
Wowsers....a blast from the past (7 yrs ago) and the teefs were grim back then. Still grim now - just in a different way :(:rolleyes::LOL:

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 15.40.01.png
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 15.46.26.png

Eeeek she actually had fangs back then!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she was going for the same look as BFF Freddy but somehow ended up looking 80 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just needed her canine teeth filing down a little to be in line with the rest, and braces in her bottom teeth and she would have looked absolutely fine! Now she has giant horse teeth that she struggles to get her lips around and that make her chin look even smaller and her teeth look goofier!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she didn't like the Birkenstocks ans didn't know anyone who was a size 7 why not gift them to one of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she didn't like the Birkenstocks ans didn't know anyone who was a size 7 why not gift them to one of her followers.
Exactly what I said! I just don’t understand why she would go on there slagging them off and being really ungrateful but not think to maybe do a giveaway or something! It shows how her mind works and her greediness

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Today's flogathon....too much of the SK Cha Cha droning on and on and on and on.....even when not on screen you can still hear him in the background boring people to death! And...erm...can a choir really consist of just three people?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly what I said! I just don’t understand why she would go on there slagging them off and being really ungrateful but not think to maybe do a giveaway or something! It shows how her mind works and her greediness
Keep in mind she pulled that little stunt all while she had an Hermes box in the background that was unopened then obviously unboxed at some point during that little PR unboxing sesh.
---
View attachment 2629933

I honestly have no words about what she's turned herself into
This gives karma. Like she turned herself into such a ridiculous creature and it shows.

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread! (y)

These two are so boring.....droning on and on about their so called 'movie night' , when it is just an ad for Sky Cinema yet again. I really don't need to listen to anything they have to say about any movies and not everyone likes Charlie's so called classic holidays favorites....that he says everyone watches. Such a know it all...... 🥴:sick:

Her teeth... 🥴

1702578733628.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she insist on constantly wearing those drab leggings...they are so unflattering to her figure and make her thighs look huge. She looked so fab in the right pair of jeans... 🤷‍♀️

1702579812923.png

1702579958219.png

Reactions: 9
"Charlie and I live on the edge of Warwickshire .... No you live IN Warwickshire.. absolutely stuck up ..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That coat/cape thing is meant for taller ladies Josie! makes you look like you are drowning in it or you are a midget! :eek: :LOL:

1702584430253.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I haven’t caught up with the new thread yet, but I just had to come and pay a visit after reaching the heady heights of four minutes into her latest vlog. This was the moment she called the artefacts in the museum at Compton Verney……. PRODUCTS. Tell me you’re a vapid influencer without telling me you’re a vapid influencer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I enjoyed The Know-It-Alls history lessons tonight. From Bronze Age “products” (Prof. Josie) to Warwick Castle being William the Conqueror’s first “project” (Dr. Charlie, Cantab.) - I wonder if Willy-the-C painted everything Cotswold Green?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.