Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve heard how chav financially contributed tbh . I’d love to know !.
Or her. We all know who bought that house along with everything else she’s delusional if she truly believes and expects her viewers to believe she got it through purely hard graft, yes hard graft on her late father’s part

Reactions: 9
This is a PSA aimed at Josie.

Josie, please go onto IG and follow this page. Streetstyle 4life.

Screenshot_20231026_082111_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_082125_Instagram.jpg

Get a piece of paper and pen and take down tips for contemporary everyday dressing.
It will do you a world of good. I'm being totally serious. You need to start from scratch you're that bad at fashion.

Tip : your trousers are still a tad too short or you're hitching them too high up.
Next tip : enough of the brown and sage green everything. Especially those wide-legged brown trousers. Nope. No. Nein.

You're welcome.

I can't believe how bad Josie is at fashion influencing. It's fascinating and infuriating at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s regularly wearing h& m clothes , other than gym gear and the very old white cotton summer dress and a Parterre big dress I’ve seen her in , she’s only worn H&M knits otherwise .

Where are all the nice clothes? She has so many she could /maybe should get some use out of them. Unless more is returned than what we know of .

I also have never seen her with a really nice handbag yet she owns many. The best bag I’ve seen is the absolutely stain covered Burberry canvas tote with brown trim .

Where are the Gucci /dior etc??? I think sent back .
---
It’s flog flog flog tonight
---
She’s so naive re the Will. Her biggest problem and financial risk is the fact Charlie exists and he is a dependant of her , plus he has marital rights.

Sounds very much like a family offshore trust exists . She will want to leave to the children if they have them and he will want to have distributions from her family trust , he’s probably already been added as a beneficiary but the trustees potential could screw him over .
---
Tonight’s vlog is a prime example of how Josie uses her Aga incorrectly and inefficiently. On top of that , the error she’s making will affect the temperatures of her ovens. They won’t be running at the correct temps which might be contributing to her dodgy cooking
---
I think she needs to get to daylesford and do their salad making course so she’s not paying circa £15 for each small box of salad and go on an Aga course
Idk about you but I wouldn’t bring my fancy expensive bags to the gym?

Reactions: 8
I can't even think how these two share intimate moments in bed. Does she suggest a certain position or a new thing to try, then Char-char launches off into the pros and cons, or he is able to work with a small p**is?

Never mind, I don't think these 2 have sex. Neither is Lydia and Ali, Vic and Alex!
Josie all but confirmed it years and years ago (when I was friends with a couple of influencer-types who knew her). Highly doubt it's improved since then. 😂
---
I must admit, I think Charlie does a great job as an Airbnb host. I'd expect nothing less at the prices they're charging, but he does have great attention to detail.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Idk about you but I wouldn’t bring my fancy expensive bags to the gym?
I’d say it’s 50/50 at daylesford . Lots of expensive jackets shoes some bags .

they have lockers . She sheep’s everything about in that natural coloured flax type cheap tote with her name on . So the sweaty workout gear and wet swimsuit gets taken shopping with her phone purse beauty bits etc all on one cheap shopping bag
---
That should read shleps not sheep’s ! . Yea I take my nice handbag there . A lot of women take them into the class with them . Some leave expensive bags and shoes outside the class which I’d say is a bit risky . I like having a nice bag with me for lunch and the rest of the day . I’d have to leave it in the car otherwise .
---
Josie all but confirmed it years and years ago (when I was friends with a couple of influencer-types who knew her). Highly doubt it's improved since then. 😂
---
I must admit, I think Charlie does a great job as an Airbnb host. I'd expect nothing less at the prices they're charging, but he does have great attention to detail.
Do tell us more !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---
I would hate to have him as an air bnb host. Can you imagine? Any second being burst in on in case somebody is misappropriating their fancy knives or got a crumb on the floor. Being lectured on the provenance of the wood flooring?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is a PSA aimed at Josie.

Josie, please go onto IG and follow this page. Streetstyle 4life.

View attachment 2532385
View attachment 2532387

Get a piece of paper and pen and take down tips for contemporary everyday dressing.
It will do you a world of good. I'm being totally serious. You need to start from scratch you're that bad at fashion.

Tip : your trousers are still a tad too short or you're hitching them too high up.
Next tip : enough of the brown and sage green everything. Especially those wide-legged brown trousers. Nope. No. Nein.

You're welcome.

I can't believe how bad Josie is at fashion influencing. It's fascinating and infuriating at the same time.
She probably thinks this account should follow HER!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would hate to have him as an air bnb host. Can you imagine? Any second being burst in on in case somebody is misappropriating their fancy knives or got a crumb on the floor. Being lectured on the provenance of the wood flooring?!
Hahaha so true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So tonight’s vlog - very offputting that chav is in the thumbnail and he goes on to mansplain regarding vitamins .

we are talking lunch. She’s got through over £70 of daylesford salads (she bought 5 on Monday 😂) by weds. Plus the coat of his luxury yoghurts they are spending a fortune on food. Especially when they grow a lot they could use.

meanwhile whilst im not for telling Josie the top secret of Aga use , I will point out the staub cookware at about 300 £ plus each !! Is a waste of money because using le crueset or staub or similar in an Aga is like cooking in an Aga in an Aga. The cookware which is so heavy is the same as the Aga oven . Cast iron. It’s pointless and the dishes will mean the timings are incorrect .

she needs to splash more cash on either the old Aga stackable stainless steel pots or better still the new ceramic coated Aga stackable cooking pots.

aga may well own fancy cast iron type pan companies but they aren’t for Aga use, Aga owns all sorts of high end oven brands and they are actually for the other types of ovens not for the agas .
---
She’s flogging fake Hermes belts!!! What do Asa make of counterfeit goods on vlogs I wonder ?.
---
Chav has made a price error re the meal for 4 he cooked . They are touchy about costs and people criticising them for costs 😂
---
Ooooooh chav has eaten his fancy expensive yoghurt for breakfast 😂
---
She’s clueless about how to cook eggs on the Aga again!

she uses a pan - doesn’t need to do this . You don’t have to dirty up a pan for eggs . You do it on a reusable piece of bake o glide !!!!! Honestly I could teach them a lot and I don’t even own an Aga .
---
Chav addresses the saga about the Aga enamelling 😂
---
He says the channel is “our channel”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a brat ,,the title on tonight's vlog alone has put me off. Charlie may be many things ,of which it's quite apparent ,,but you married him you idiot how horribly disrespectful!

They are going for olivine !!! Which is lovely and trendy but it’s going to date, it’s very green and they would be better off being neutral and sticking to being more daring with ways to change things like walls and cushions 😂 big mistake incoming
---
Have to say , Josie looks way better in a knitted figure hugging dress than a lot of other thing she wears .
---
What the flip is chav on about?! He’s advising Aga to bring out the old Aga colours!? They have the old colours in the current offerings. The oldest as far as I know are cream and racing green .
---
Chav baited Tattle re his yoghurt for breakfast imo ! 😂
---
Someone has commented Charlie is irritating and so far 8 people have clicked the like button 😂

who are these people who comment on the vlog so quickly? They must ffwd more than I do cos I tuned in as it was published
---
Nnnoooooooo!. She didn’t just melt the butter on the hot plate?! No josie you don’t do that 😂 leave the damn hot plate lid down and warm the butter on the side of the hot plate !!. Honestly, she needs L plates on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh my God, the thumbnail! hahah 😂 I can't! 😂😂😂

Captura de Pantalla 2023-10-26 a la(s) 11.36.11.png

Charlie: Actually...
Josie: Oh for gods sake, here we go again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh Flip!!!! She’s only gone and burnt the puff pastry apples 😂
---
Another week another disaster .

problem is she doesn’t know how to use an Aga or how to keep an Aga at correct temps . I rewound to watch where in the Aga she put the apples. She probably shoved them at the very top of the roasting oven 😂

• Haha
I wonder if he greets the guests staying at Strawtop? I hope not or they wont enter the cottage for 30 minutes as he'll be mansplaining about something. 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't get over how much Charlie looks like the resident Bamford 'psychic'

(No I'm not joking - it's a real thing :rolleyes: )

👻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine being stuck in a lift with that man or her, you’d never get out alive from dieing of boredom
---
I can't get over how much Charlie looks like the resident Bamford 'psychic'

(No I'm not joking - it's a real thing :rolleyes: )

👻
Poor Bamford psychic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.