Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is there's only so many times you can watch someone going to dayelsford, going to the same pilates class, baking something and repeat.

Whilst she didn't neccesarily do much more in London, there was a lot more variety to her vlogs because well, she was in London and had hundreds of options available to her.

Once you've watched one Cotswolds vlog you've watched them all. Hers is not a life or situation set up for 3 vlogs a week (nor is mine to be fair but then I don't pretend it is), one weekly vlog would even be too much

Reactions: 26
Well good morning from the worlds best place aka Daylesford darlings ! .

im deep in the heart of the beautiful green countryside with all the lovies darlings. Yes I joined the elite in The Club 😂

she was sporting adanola leggings and a lululemon top in my sculpt class this morning . I’ve never realised until today she has the smaller vintage Alhambra pendant not the large magic Alhambra version .

she’s got a strong core but she hasn’t got much balance .

she picked up about 5 salads and a punnet of cherry tomatoes (why isn’t she getting the time from her own garden?.

Where on earth is the massive brown sweater from it drowns her .

left with damp hair . The car needs a wash Josie!she’s got a strong core but she hasn’t got much balance .

wondering how my fellow tattler who is in the area is doing ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is getting like Lydia 'The recipe calls for a star anise, I haven't got that but I've got some cloves.' :rolleyes:
The problem with all these influencers like Teefers and Lidl is that they are Jack of all trades, master of none.

They are not qualified cooks/chefs yet we have to endure their cooking/baking.
They are not qualified writers, yet Lidl now thinks she's Jane Austen.
They are not qualified stylists, yet we see endless outfits they put together and look terrible in.
They are not make up artists, yet we have to watch them doing their make up over and over (especially Leonora)

They ARE full time blaggers. They basically steal a living but then I guess we (as in the public) are daft enough to fall for their crap hence they "earn" a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She set my Alexa alarm, yet again! On the plus side, at least it woke me up after her yoga-posing, bulb-sorting, flower-arranging, Chavlie-bore-fest, pumpkin mash-up!

Reactions: 5
Her content has gotten stale, how many times can you post your classic English garden or boring Autumn decor.... makes me cringe to think how she must be waiting to shill all things Christmas soon..... 😐

1698073185724.png

1698073255828.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I’m a bit grossed out with the “sausage tomb “ talk . Was she actually referring to the dogs Willy ? Or am I confused ?. I felt uncomfortable watching her stroke the dog on /around “that area”
It's way better than stroking Char Char in his 'area' ...if thats what we want to call it..and all the time looking at her with his squint...lol..ooh I'm a cruel old bag...yeehaaaa..🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The problem with all these influencers like Teefers and Lidl is that they are Jack of all trades, master of none.

They are not qualified cooks/chefs yet we have to endure their cooking/baking.
They are not qualified writers, yet Lidl now thinks she's Jane Austen.
They are not qualified stylists, yet we see endless outfits they put together and look terrible in.
They are not make up artists, yet we have to watch them doing their make up over and over (especially Leonora)

They ARE full time blaggers. They basically steal a living but then I guess we (as in the public) are daft enough to fall for their crap hence they "earn" a living.
I wouldn't mind having to endure their baking if they bothered to get the correct ingredients! 😊

Reactions: 11
The cookies from her previous video haha I forgot I was still watching that one 🤣 🤣

Captura de Pantalla 2023-10-23 a la(s) 13.53.13.png

She was upset cause according to her, "she literally followed the recipe". She goes "I'm so confussed!", "WHY!", "This is soo weird!", "Guys what have I done wrong!"...

She didn't follow the recipe. She just watched a TT video, and many videos don't show when they put the dough on the freezer.

Josie, more reading, pay atention and less TikTok! 🤦‍♀️

u9qglyko4wp91.jpg

She wastes so much food on failed dishes.

Not even having a Thermomix, one of the most expensive devices can't help her cause:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-10-23 a la(s) 14.10.58.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never even heard of a thermomix before, no one around here has one.....get rid of all of the fancy schmancy appliances and do some old fashioned baking and cooking! now that would impress me. Also all those expensive fancy coffee makers make them look like such snobs :rolleyes: 🤢 Charlie especially makes me cringe...the man who does nothing all day reeks of entitlement, I don't think he's ever done a hard day's work 😐

Reactions: 15
It's way better than stroking Char Char in his 'area' ...if thats what we want to call it..and all the time looking at her with his squint...lol..ooh I'm a cruel old bag...yeehaaaa..🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂 sure is better !.

Although with teeth like that I’m sure chav prefers the hand option - apologies but couldn’t resist . I mean, it can’t be easy with those teeth 😂

• Haha
Well her Christmas content will be the same except a festive version. Christmas at Farmhouse, a Festive Daylesford shop, Making a wreath at Daylesford.

I can't even think how these two share intimate moments in bed. Does she suggest a certain position or a new thing to try, then Char-char launches off into the pros and cons, or he is able to work with a small p**is?

Never mind, I don't think these 2 have sex. Neither is Lydia and Ali, Vic and Alex!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well she’s back to the exercise gym grind today at daylesford . So it wasn’t the wedding necessarily she was exercising so much for but to get the best value out of her bamford membership

It was dark olive adanola again - and a massive cream jumper
---
Car still needs a wash 😂
---
She can’t have much work on if she can spend from 830 on through the morning at daylesford .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she’s back to the exercise gym grind today at daylesford . So it wasn’t the wedding necessarily she was exercising so much for but to get the best value out of her bamford membership

It was dark olive adanola again - and a massive cream jumper
---
Car still needs a wash 😂
---
She can’t have much work on if she can spend from 830 on through the morning at daylesford .
Tbh washing your car when the weather is like this is such a waste of money 😂 gets just as bad as it was before it came in to the car wash the minute it leaves!

Reactions: 5
Shut up preaching about bleeping food. OK fine you do you but not all of us have thousands in our bank to spend on organic produce. Plus you shove enough burgers (supposedly) down your gob and all that mac and cheese. Not completely ultra healthy is it????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If we’re really lucky we might get another hiding-in-Starbucks-toilets drama again…
I think I must of missed this occurrence!.
---
Josies day :

830 - 12 Pilates , sculpt , swim sauna cold plunge shower hair style coffee and a shop for salads she should of attempted to ruin by making them herself

12-1230 drive home

12-1 lunch at home or daylesford

1-2 dog walks

2-3 garden

3-4 check emails and delegate work to professionals

4-5 ruin dinner/bake vlog

5 pm onwards feet up time

She lives like someone who has fully retired after a successful career

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If we’re really lucky we might get another hiding-in-Starbucks-toilets drama again…
The detail of that whole shenanigan I particularly enjoyed was her locking herself in the mother and baby toilet, alone, whilst a knife-wielding murderer was apparently on the loose.* Then getting both Charlie and Lala to drive all the way to Bath to fetch her.
Too bad for all those mothers and children left to fend for themselves 😂

*there was a apparently a thief with a knife in a shop about four streets away

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.