Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason the cookies were a mess was the fact the recipe said to use vegetable oil and she used olive oil! You can't just use one oil instead of another as they are all very different. The dough was incredibly runny. I'd have just put two on a tray to cook.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Am the only person who thought she looked bored during the recent chat with their financial advisor? Why show if you look bored?

Reactions: 15
In the last month or so, I have not fully watched any of Josie's vlogs. Char Char appears, I switch off.
I don't know if it is my imagination but is something going on with her ? She seems to have lost the spark for vlogging but not flogging.
Her vlogs were always boring (hey, it makes great background noise while I read Tattle) but lately, they're extra boring. Has her work commitments slowed down and this is why she is affiliate linking everything ???

Reactions: 23
In the last month or so, I have not fully watched any of Josie's vlogs. Char Char appears, I switch off.
I don't know if it is my imagination but is something going on with her ? She seems to have lost the spark for vlogging but not flogging.
Her vlogs were always boring (hey, it makes great background noise while I read Tattle) but lately, they're extra boring. Has her work commitments slowed down and this is why she is affiliate linking everything ???
Post wedding blues which are normal. Needing to sell her soul to pay for said heavily sponsored wedding which is not normal.

Reactions: 16
The amount of products Josie is linking is vast isn’t it . I do wonder if long term financially leaving London was a financial mistake?.

I suppose she grew her following enough to be able to move and link items instead of attending London events .

We see her going to London for the odd hair /facial appointment only . It’s also a bit of a trek into London from the Cotswolds on their slow trains .

I think filming 3 vlogs pw is a lot of filming and it must be repetitive to find content. It must also be boring to film herself just gardening / ruining a recipe and trying on clothes.

It might not be hard slog but it is a pretty boring way of earning a living when you have to be tied to putting out 3 vlogs pw .
---
Maybe invites have dried up to go to events . Or maybe she would rather not travel and instead link items .

Reactions: 11
The amount of products Josie is linking is vast isn’t it . I do wonder if long term financially leaving London was a financial mistake?.

I suppose she grew her following enough to be able to move and link items instead of attending London events .

We see her going to London for the odd hair /facial appointment only . It’s also a bit of a trek into London from the Cotswolds on their slow trains .

I think filming 3 vlogs pw is a lot of filming and it must be repetitive to find content. It must also be boring to film herself just gardening / ruining a recipe and trying on clothes.

It might not be hard slog but it is a pretty boring way of earning a living when you have to be tied to putting out 3 vlogs pw .
---
Maybe invites have dried up to go to events . Or maybe she would rather not travel and instead link items .
I think the full-time move to the country came too soon. Just living in London lets you have a much more exciting life for content. For example, her oat milk chai - in London she could get it at a multitude of places - in the Cotswolds, she just goes to Daylesford.
I think she's intrinsically lazy (she gets other people to do absolutely everything) so even going to a Pilates class feels like a big deal to her.

When she was in her house, using class pass to try different classes and just walking about London, it was so much more interesting than her Lady B Cosplay.

Reactions: 20
Yikes how thick is the toast? 2.5 inches? It must be doughy in the middle
---
😂 he’s told her off a bit for eggshells in the egg mix . I couldn’t live with that man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I’m a bit grossed out with the “sausage tomb “ talk . Was she actually referring to the dogs Willy ? Or am I confused ?. I felt uncomfortable watching her stroke the dog on /around “that area”

Reactions: 7
I think this is the problem. The format she’s using worked better during Covid times , to many it was escapism to see places like daylesford etc they maybe haven’t visited . Since Covid so many influencer has jumped on the “autumn cosy vibes” and vlogmas etc etc and it’s all the same old now .

she needs to pull something fresh out of the bag content wise more often than she is .

Reactions: 14
I max out each attempt a couple of minutes n because of the brazen chicanery with her money grubbing. It’s so clear she’s making money or trying to get free stuff with almost every minute of the flog… or they’re acting like experts and showing the world the depths of their ignorance. I wish she’d be honest ONCE about how she makes money from everything she’s doing. It just pisses me off so much I close out YouTube altogether in a huff every time I try to watch her lately.

Am the only person who thought she looked bored during the recent chat with their financial advisor? Why show if you look bored?
Her whole year is most likely planned out so it will have been scheduled in to make finance a “thing” on a vlog. What’s hilarious is her schedule probably looks like:
October - lecture people about finance and their spending
November & December - Black Friday/Christmas flog flog flog!!

• Haha
I think the reason the cookies were a mess was the fact the recipe said to use vegetable oil and she used olive oil! You can't just use one oil instead of another as they are all very different. The dough was incredibly runny. I'd have just put two on a tray to cook.
She must be using very poor quality olive oil if it doesn’t impart an extra flavor in that cookie dough. Which, sorry, but I would rather not have peppery olive oil taste in my cookies wtf. Honestly she either should have chilled them or made them smaller and used multiple sheets. I swear she did say they were supposed to spread/flatten when throwing massive spoonfuls of dough on the parchment. She is so dim.

Reactions: 10
She’s kissing up to Linda Smith Davis from New England Fine Living who is as stiff, cold, pretentious and egomaniacal as they come. Ugh. Her videos used to be charming but she has become so boring. Josie must have been sniffing around for New England tips and freebies.

Charlie at the financial advisor appointment. You would think he was the CEO of a major corporation. Has he ever held a job? The smugness at talking finances that he did next to nothing to obtain. He acts like the channel is HIS and Josie works for him. Such a smarmy prick.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Charlie at the financial advisor appointment. You would think he was the CEO of a major corporation. Has he ever held a job? The smugness at talking finances that he did next to nothing to obtain. He acts like the channel is HIS and Josie works for him. Such a smarmy prick.
But he does co-owns their business(es). So he has equal stakes in her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is getting like Lydia 'The recipe calls for a star anise, I haven't got that but I've got some cloves.' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.