Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie and her sister in law prancing and skipping through the field was so annoying, and Charlie manhandling things that are not on his property is wrong. Hope they get in trouble over this! 30 somethings acting like teenagers. :rolleyes:
Legally they can be done for trespassing and at the most serious, criminal damage if crops and/or equipment or structures are damaged due to their trespassing and if damaged can be legally considered as vandalism. It shows a clear contempt for other people’s property and livelihood. I’m sure the Parish council will have been notified and appropriate legal measures taken or will be taken if it persists. What Josephine and her husband and family need to realize is that there are potential legal implications to their entitlement complex and for their bragging on social media which can be used as evidence. The landowner has every right to have them served and I for one wish him/her/they the very best if that is an avenue they wish to pursue to protect their land, their livelihood and the integrity of the countryside from contemptuous and entitled individuals like Mr and Mrs Irons and the sister in law of them. It makes one ask the question, would they break in and enter a property without permission if it meant for social media likes and adhered to their “aesthetic”?! Land is no different, unless they own it or are on public land they have no right to enter it. It does make one wonder
---

---
The maximum sentence for it according to the law is 3 months in custody and/or fines. Aggravated trespassing. Simple trespassing is a civil matter and lawyers are very expensive. It’s a legal headache most intelligent people wish to avoid. The law is not exempt to Mr and Mrs Irons or their sister in law or any other individual who chooses to do whatever they please. I doubt they would be too thrilled if a member of the general public trespassed into their land to have photos taken and manhandling things. They’d be the first to act upon it and condemn that individual in many ways, no doubt highlighting their superiority at the same time. Rather sickening their attitude to be honest

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Legally they can be done for trespassing and at the most serious, criminal damage if crops and/or equipment or structures are damaged due to their trespassing and if damaged can be legally considered as vandalism. It shows a clear contempt for other people’s property and livelihood. I’m sure the Parish council will have been notified and appropriate legal measures taken or will be taken if it persists. What Josephine and her husband and family need to realize is that there are potential legal implications to their entitlement complex and for their bragging on social media which can be used as evidence. The landowner has every right to have them served and I for one wish him/her/they the very best if that is an avenue they wish to pursue to protect their land, their livelihood and the integrity of the countryside from contemptuous and entitled individuals like Mr and Mrs Irons and the sister in law of them. It makes one ask the question, would they break in and enter a property without permission if it meant for social media likes and adhered to their “aesthetic”?! Land is no different, unless they own it or are on public land they have no right to enter it. It does make one wonder
---

---
The maximum sentence for it according to the law is 3 months in custody and/or fines. Aggravated trespassing. Simple trespassing is a civil matter and lawyers are very expensive. It’s a legal headache most intelligent people wish to avoid. The law is not exempt to Mr and Mrs Irons or their sister in law or any other individual who chooses to do whatever they please. I doubt they would be too thrilled if a member of the general public trespassed into their land to have photos taken and manhandling things. They’d be the first to act upon it and condemn that individual in many ways, no doubt highlighting their superiority at the same time. Rather sickening their attitude to be honest
How would these numpties feel if a group of teenagers from a council estate* entered their precious garden and moved the tubs and pots around and climbed into their vegetable beds to take photos?

*no offence or prejudice meant toward council house tenants!

Reactions: 12
How would these numpties feel if a group of teenagers from a council estate* entered their precious garden and moved the tubs and pots around and climbed into their vegetable beds to take photos?

*no offence or prejudice meant toward council house tenants!
Exactly but in fairness I’m sure those who live in council social housing have more class and dignity than Josephine, her husband and sister in law have. In my experience of life the financially richer the person the more ignorant and laissez faire about life and laws

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly but in fairness I’m sure those who live in council social housing have more class and dignity than Josephine, her husband and sister in law have. In my experience of life the financially richer the person the more ignorant and laissez faire about life and laws
I am thinking that they had permission to go on the property???? I can't see them being that stupid to just go on to someones land without asking? Or maybe I am wrong here :LOL:

Reactions: 7
I’ve been suggested (aka YouTube read my viewing habits to filth) and started watching Kevin Lee Jacobs. Picture a late 50s/early 60s semi-monied guy from upstate NY. He and his husband live in an historic upstate NY home and apparently he’s been doing to home and garden thing for several years on YT and his blog. People like him deserve to blow up on YT over Teefers and LieDia Elise Millen. The man actually gardens a working veggie garden year round, planted his own boxwood English garden border, and cooks accessible and easy, but delicious food. He makes videos about actually cleaning and caring for an old home. He will be content with a nice French red or a $7 bottle of Cupcake wine (yuck to me but the each their own). The dude clearly has some coin but you never feel like the videos are out of touch or braggy. There’s no pretense or fakery around the country life he’s built. And he literally only links a Shark vacuum or a mandolins blade he actually uses in a video here or there. Listen up Josie. Would love to see you compete at a village show with some of these real lifestyle YouTubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am thinking that they had permission to go on the property???? I can't see them being that stupid to just go on to someones land without asking? Or maybe I am wrong here :LOL:
I highly doubt it but they might have but in future they should research the law because trespassing/aggravated trespassing and vandalism are very serious issues to be faced with and extremely expensive legally nobody with a molecule of intelligence would risk that unless they have serious issues that would be excused in court such as mental health issues or Neurodiversity which is not the case for those three, they are just ignorant, stupid and contemptuous. I’m sure the Judge/Magistrate would throw the book at them

Reactions: 10
My youtube just recommended a Leonora Smee video. I have never watched her before, but know who she is and know she hangs out with Teefers. Anyway, seems to me she is a total clone/mix of Teefers and Freddy. What is with these women?! All peas in a pod! The same over the top excitement over everything, the same gushing about tiny things, the same pretentious way of talking, the self importance, the blonde locks/botox face and granny dresses. What a waste of space all these influencers are.

She is harping on about tablescapes (like Josie does). Most people just say "lay the table". She's calling her event her "luncheon". Why can't they just say lunch!?! Ugh. Am going to have to turn the video off, she's as painful as Josie and Freddy.

"Tablescape Queen" - she just called herself. And Josie's favourite phrase "generously helping/gifting".

Jo Malone are "scenting the luncheon" - WTAF?

Why do these companies help these idiots?!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My youtube just recommended a Leonora Smee video. I have never watched her before, but know who she is and know she hangs out with Teefers. Anyway, seems to me she is a total clone/mix of Teefers and Freddy. What is with these women?! All peas in a pod! The same over the top excitement over everything, the same gushing about tiny things, the same pretentious way of talking, the self importance, the blonde locks/botox face and granny dresses. What a waste of space all these influencers are.

She is harping on about tablescapes (like Josie does). Most people just say "lay the table". She's calling her event her "luncheon". Why can't they just say lunch!?! Ugh. Am going to have to turn the video off, she's as painful as Josie and Freddy.

"Tablescape Queen" - she just called herself. And Josie's favourite phrase "generously helping/gifting".

Why do these companies help these idiots?!?!
I still like Leo but you’re 100% right. Just Stepford clones. I cannot imagine having a circle of friends that looked just like me…in one of the most diverse (albeit somewhat segregated and racist) countries in the world.

Reactions: 8
I tried to watch some of Leonora's video's, but she is too much....I only watched a few that Josie was in. Another shallow bleach bottle blonde to add to the list with Josie, Freddy, Em Shel and so on....lol 🤣
---
Charlie the weirdo talking to himself....again. 🥴

1692719433643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Mai Gawd....I did not need to see Modom JoHo trying to get her chompers around food and then talking with her mouth full on and off throughout the flog....:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how Josie hasn’t waited for Leo to publish her own vlog on the party 🎉 she has beaten her to it !. I’ve said on the Leo thread how it is all so boring by the time Leo’s vlog comes out
---
Josie hasn’t made much of the Leonora party has she almost blink and you miss it . I suspect Josie doesn’t want to give Leo the airtime
---
Doesn’t look like Josie stayed long bearing in mind she didn’t want to be caught in traffic and had managed to drive all the way from Leo’s to burford

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't watched Josie in a while but that wedding...it must have cost a fortune! . Do we know how much?. Where do they get all their money from?. They spend like it's going out of fashion. I swear they have got to have won the lottery. This Josie is unrecognizable from the old London Josie

Reactions: 7
How does she manage to make herself look 10 years older than she is. The eyebrows, huge lips, and frizzy hair are awful. 🥴 ugly earrings too.

1692745447239.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's such an open liar
Selling a 'permanent hair removal system ' that after 3 years of use, she still shaves.
Might as well go to a salon and get it done properly. It would cost less and you would be hairless after a few treatments
She's such an open liar
Selling a 'permanent hair removal system ' that after 3 years of use, she still shaves.
Might as well go to a salon and get it done properly. It would cost less and you would be hairless after a few treatments
Agreed. I remember a while back that she got an IPL system that she said she bought and wasn’t sponsored - it was dark green in colour but I can’t recall the brand. So how can she accurately judge Kennzi when she has been using another device?!! Btw, I use the Phillips one - it’s very good!! You do need to have contrast between hair colour and skin tone though, annoyingly.

Reactions: 9
Making out the pubs in the Cotswold are the best pubs ever. 🙄
I laughed when she thinks pubs are an English thing. EH Hello Ireland right next to you all we have is pubs, everywhere. It is not only an English thing. I do be baffled by her sometimes

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.