Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The level of awkward between these 2 ... It's almost as if they've just met 😂

Screenshot_20230816_083537_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230816_083910_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The lady who runs the daylesford flower arranging class maybe 😂. She is Very encouraging and positive to everyone - and I’ve seen some messes produced during those lessons .
---
They always tell people “there’s no right or wrong way to arrange flowers”…….
Gads ,, so daylesford are getting paid to give these idiots an ego massage ! On the other hand it's easy money out of idiots like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That photo is Charlie thinking "how has my life come to this?!

(Think of all the freebies Charlie. Grin and bear it)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are at a serious lack of content....the Old House account has about 13048446 pictures of their wedding.....rehashed....again. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

1692200437915.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She'll probably end up having a baby just to prove us all they do have sex.
Despite the fact their chemistry is that of a tin bin.
---
Also have to get it out of my system — each time she refers to anemones I could swear she says anenemies. WTF?
She does say it like that.
Josie: It's pronounced uh-NEH-muh-neez.
It has nothing to do with "enemies"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Todays flog....unboxing a gross Holland Cooper coat, with the usual vulgar logo, that doesn't seem to do up properly, another failed cake and much nauseating smugness over the village show. Oh and the fashion influencer....

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 18.23.13.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Suffering through the first bit of today's flog,, I'm actually glad to see Charlie stand up for himself ,she edits those videos to paint her as saint Josie and all her minions tell off Charlie for talking over her etc,, he must put up with some crap from her. And going on about the locals in the village and how seriously they take the village show ,, she hasn't a clue ! She could invite Jo malone to judge ,, 🥴 I can assure you now those little old lady locals that have been entering there home grown produce and flowers for years and no more about gardening in there little finger that Mrs Irons ,, would not give a hoot about Jo malone.!!

Everything on her is ill fitting...this is awful..... 🥴 that's what happens when your whole wardrobe is made up of freebies.

1692297558628.png

1692297620767.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wish she would wear something, anything, maybe spinach leaves on her nipples
---
I can’t believe how Josie suggested the winner of the single stem rose competition might have been guilty of lopping off a competitors rose heads and sabotaging them…. Eek 😱
---
So do any locals have any single stem rose comp gossip they can add?!
---
That blue and lime dress she’s in tonight’s vlog looks awful!!

then she’s making something and it requires an orange which predictably she doesn’t have so she’s using a lime instead .. 😂 why am I no longer surprised.
---
Chav announces if they win the lotto we will never hear from him again on YouTube . He will open a farm shop instead .
Firstly that would be wonderful, shall we each buy them a ticket and hope they win?!

secondly everyone starts small unless you marry a digger billionaire , so chav, set up a little store trolley and start selling some produce, near the church maybe for when services are on and build from there instead of expecting to be handed it . If Iceland supermarkets started with just £30 and a pile of loose frozen peas customers helped themselves to in little plastic food bags , so can you!

chav defends interrupting her and says he finds it hard to get a word in edgeways . She isn’t happy and then he says “all you do is yak yak yak yak on your channel”.

she isn’t impressed .I don’t blame her !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How embarrassing!!!!! Josie declares a coat feels like “quite Manchester ish” then says “it’s very much like The Beatles”……

josie buy a map … the Beatles were from Liverpool you plonker not Manchester ! What would vic say!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How embarrassing!!!!! Josie declares a coat feels like “quite Manchester ish” then says “it’s very much like The Beatles”……

josie buy a map … the Beatles were from Liverpool you plonker not Manchester ! What would vic say!!!
I picked up on that aswell,, she's a total moron!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everything on her is ill fitting...this is awful..... 🥴 that's what happens when your whole wardrobe is made up of freebies.

View attachment 2386577

View attachment 2386581
And she’s a fashion influencer?! Oy gevalt!
---
Josie at leonoras (leonoras parents own leonoras home) today . Think I’ve spotted Freddy
---

---
I’ve always known Josephine to have a gigantic gob but to behave like that in public. Most unbecoming! Zero self awareness of how pretentious and ridiculous she looks.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.