Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE SO MUCH how her innate snobbery about the villagers was confronted by the entries at the show. Our Lady of the Aga thought she would sweep in there with her gardener-grown entries and take every prize. Then she got in there and found out the neighbors aren’t the rubes she thought they are. She is such a snob.

And has anyone seen the Saint Tropez Christian Dior book bag since she vlogged it? Perhaps it went right back to the store.

Reactions: 16
I LOVE SO MUCH how her innate snobbery about the villagers was confronted by the entries at the show. Our Lady of the Aga thought she would sweep in there with her gardener-grown entries and take every prize. Then she got in there and found out the neighbors aren’t the rubes she thought they are. She is such a snob.

And has anyone seen the Saint Tropez Christian Dior book bag since she vlogged it? Perhaps it went right back to the store.
Yes and I think she assumed with all of her superior garden help she would walk it . Have to laugh !. Plus her comments about the winner of a veg comp not being local!

her Veg didn’t fare that well did it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes and I think she assumed with all of her superior garden help she would walk it . Have to laugh !. Plus her comments about the winner of a veg comp not being local!

her Veg didn’t fare that well did it
Her little bratty quips about other entries and winners were so obnoxious and trashy. She has the audacity to say it recorded on camera posted to a public platform…I can’t imagine the things she says when she isn’t recording. She loves to pretend to be a classy woman and then her act slips and you can see who she really is. Manners and graciousness Josie, where are they? As fake as that VCA bracelet you are shilling for clicks on Amazon or all those bags you used to buy from Dubai before you reinvented yourself as a wannabe posh lady?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always thought Josie’s garden was nice (especially compared to Lydia’s), but this show showed how much of an amateur gardener she is. The ego on this chick thinking she would win. The dahlias were my first indication that she was out of her depth. Also HATE that she was touching other plants by their bloom before judging (which isn’t great for them) and also that she denigrated other winners.

Also she should never have gotten anything for the cut flower batch. There were stunning flowers there. I feel like they were trying to spread the wealth there. And why is she sour grapes about the ones she didn’t win.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That’s because she’s had her mother no doubt telling her little darling all her life she’s the best at everything, nobody is better and anybody who is will be scorned and denigrated just so little darling Josephine won’t get upset. Anything her princess wants, her princess gets sort of thing. Being gracious to defeat is something a good parent will instill in their children. Good sportsmanship and integrity. Something either Lala omitted to teach or tried to but her Princess refused to accept or employ within herself. Either way it’s a sad indictment of Josephine’s personality listening to her slag off the other contestants and winners

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s because she’s had her mother no doubt telling her little darling all her life she’s the best at everything, nobody is better and anybody who is will be scorned and denigrated just so little darling Josephine won’t get upset. Anything her princess wants, her princess gets sort of thing. Being gracious to defeat is something a good parent will instill in their children. Good sportsmanship and integrity. Something either Lala omitted to teach or tried to but her Princess refused to accept or employ within herself. Either way it’s a sad indictment of Josephine’s personality listening to her slag off the other contestants and winners
You’re spot on. While Lala’s adulations at the wedding seemed sweet, listen to her at the show. She’s worse than Josie egging her on that her precious veg and flora are so much better than anyone else’s. No ma’am.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hilarious that she was crowing about ‘winning’ so much on IG the day of the show. When she actually was placed more than won. All he offerings were awful in comparison.

Did I hear wrong, or did she say The Beatles were from Manchester?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I always thought Josie’s garden was nice (especially compared to Lydia’s), but this show showed how much of an amateur gardener she is. The ego on this chick thinking she would win. The dahlias were my first indication that she was out of her depth. Also HATE that she was touching other plants by their bloom before judging (which isn’t great for them) and also that she denigrated other winners.

Also she should never have gotten anything for the cut flower batch. There were stunning flowers there. I feel like they were trying to spread the wealth there. And why is she sour grapes about the ones she didn’t win.
Pity she wasn’t disqualified for mauling/handling other entries .

she must of realised when she put her entry for tied herbs down that all but one other entry had tied them . She can’t of lived far from the show , she could have gone and quickly got string or sent chav to earn his keep and quickly get them tied.

the tension between them both regarding who does what with the garden back at home yikes!

Reactions: 14
You are absolutely right! I noticed her mother during the show too and that is exactly what she taught her. Darling Josie everything you did here is first place, and they are wrong if they think otherwise. Go on and touch the other flowers, oh my darling your veg was the best, you are such a winner. It’s like the talk some parents give spoiled toddlers. I’m so thankful my mother taught me manners. She can waft through life thinking everything she does is fabulous, but in reality most are just as flat and dull as her awful baking endeavors!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her hair is so grey.....maybe if she actually paid people for their services, she would get a better shade of blonde hair.

1692461842519.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s purple shampooing it x 6 times a week . Mind you, in real life I’d say it’s not quite as grey as it Photograghs . It is still getting there tho

Reactions: 9
I think she’s purple shampooing it x 6 times a week . Mind you, in real life I’d say it’s not quite as grey as it Photograghs . It is still getting there tho
I find it weird that she wants to be old before her time. When she gets to my age she’ll long to be younger. Strange woman

Reactions: 12
She always puts all her omelet ingredients into the eggs and then cooks it in the skillet, but I’ve always seen omelets cooked in stages, pouring the eggs into a hot skillet to cook slightly and create the “shell,” then adding the filling in, folding one side over. I do it this way, and every omelet station cook in any hotel does, too. Maybe her eggs would be fluffier if she did this. I feel like she’s showing all her followers the wrong way to make an omelet.

And “BRAW-zeeeee-aaaay” on full display:
View attachment 2382316
😂🤣😅🤣
I do the exact opposite ( a chef suggested it and it's easy ) on medium low heat pour scrambled eggs mix eggs with milk ( omit if you prefer ) egg mixture should cover the entire bottom of skillet. I then tear up any kind of cheese that you like and lay spinach on top of cheese. Start loosening egg mixture from the sides of pan. Now take spatula and let the runny egg mixture and sweep it out to the edges.....simple.....now fold one side over.....again take spatula and once again take the liquid egg remaining and spread again to the edges then fold and apply light pressure and then flip the whole thing. Key is low to medium heat. Enjoy ! Give it a go !
---
I do the exact opposite ( a chef suggested it and it's easy ) on medium low heat pour scrambled eggs mix eggs with milk ( omit if you prefer ) egg mixture should cover the entire bottom of skillet. I then tear up any kind of cheese that you like and lay spinach on top of cheese. Start loosening egg mixture from the sides of pan. Now take spatula and let the runny egg mixture and sweep it out to the edges.....simple.....now fold one side over.....again take spatula and once again take the liquid egg remaining and spread again to the edges then fold and apply light pressure and then flip the whole thing. Key is low to medium heat. Enjoy ! Give it a go !

On another note, i haven’t had the stomach to watch several of her last videos. Her entitled life style is nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How embarrassing!!!!! Josie declares a coat feels like “quite Manchester ish” then says “it’s very much like The Beatles”……

josie buy a map … the Beatles were from Liverpool you plonker not Manchester ! What would vic say!!!
Im not even British and I know this. The wirse was her not knowing who Churchill was

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Im not even British and I know this. The wirse was her not knowing who Churchill was
Wait…she didn’t know who Churchill was?! Did she go to Blenheim and not know the history? Wow, I missed that one. Not sure how she is going to be accepted in the area society she feels she belongs when she constantly embarrasses herself with her lack of knowledge or even ability to extend a conversation beyond straw handbags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait…she didn’t know who Churchill was?! Did she go to Blenheim and not know the history? Wow, I missed that one. Not sure how she is going to be accepted in the area society she feels she belongs when she constantly embarrasses herself with her lack of knowledge or even ability to extend a conversation beyond straw handbags.
She’s pathologically incurious. 🤬

• Heart
Fgs a self styled so called country girl is scared of a spider ?!
---
Why does she think we want to listen to that drivel . Then onto IPL flogging
---
The unromantic way he refers to her as “mate “
---
Crack open the champagne!! She’s succumb to pressure and bought a strapless bra !!! Yippeeee!
What a horrible dress

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.