Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please let me know why Josie’s cookies spread so much?!?
---
The dough looked so loose going in the oven so that’s probably the cause but I don’t get why she fd up again so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is the defender she took , maybe she had gone out in the Porsche as she normally does and had to turn back and get the defender.

I’d say 8 out of 10 times I see her in the Porsche . It seems to be “her car” . Even though she’s bought two others 😂
She didn't buy the black Defender. Charlie leases or bought that. Not Josie!

Reactions: 6
Even this has annoyed me SO much. Just been watching the news of people up north and in Scotland who have been hit so badly by the storm/weather. Their homes are flooded, their things are ruined, they are stranded, they got stuck for hours. Cold and wet. Old, vulnerable people scared and needing help, yet here she is HAS to get to her effing Pilates class (she absolutely doesn't need to go) AND has a car perfectly equipped to deal with this water. Think of all the Mum's out there today struggling to get their kids to school. People who can't even get to their car as it's flooded. God she is SUCH a brat!!!

Relax...its school holidays. The kids aren't going to school. They safe with their parents.

It's like that with every storm..oooo.flooded Road let's see if my 4 wheel drive can go through it for the gram. So fed up with it all. Scotland had red warnings in areas..danger to life and yet folk like josi are like ohh darlings this will be such a cool photo op.

Reactions: 1
She didn't buy the black Defender. Charlie leases or bought that. Not Josie!
How do we know this?. Confused because he doesn’t earn anything and I’d doubt his parents would dish out about 85k so he can have a defender
---
Relax...its school holidays. The kids aren't going to school. They safe with their parents.

It's like that with every storm..oooo.flooded Road let's see if my 4 wheel drive can go through it for the gram. So fed up with it all. Scotland had red warnings in areas..danger to life and yet folk like josi are like ohh darlings this will be such a cool photo op.
Normally that bit of the road is dry or just a centimetre of water . She’s so dramatic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.