Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet another ridiculously long vlog.... who has the time to even watch it... I bet she wouldn't watch anyone else's vlogs for that long of a time 🥴 this one looks so boring...

Reactions: 9
I often find uneducated people have strong opinions on the content schools should teach, not understanding that schools teach foundational principles and how to learn, including assessing source material and how to pursue knowledge as a way of life. I know Teefers has a degree, but she and Chav have the willful ignorance of the narcissistic personality.
I think they’re both autistic. I’m autistic & ADHD and I can smell it a mile off. Autistic with ADHD I’d say for them both. It results in lacking a filter and being oblivious of social norms and cues. So much of both their behaviours leans towards neurodivergence it’s uncanny.
---
Absolutely disgusted they publicly shammed that company, if you acted like that Charlie on the phone I wouldn't call you back either you pratt!
---
Just rewatched the start, yes she was taking the piss! I'm not a Lydia fan. They are noth pratts! Just reading her comments on her YouTube get me a 🪣
I did some digging with a friend of my colleague and the word from Blake & Bull is that Chloe and Charlie hassled them quite a lot earlier this year, then went quiet and stopped responding to B&B so none of it was to do with Blake & Bull at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t know why she worships the Bamfords so much! That whole family are dodgy as f*ck!
Did you notice the amount of baskets they've nicked from Daylesford?

No supper club invitations once that gets back to Lady B ;)

Also - that kitchen colour scheme is the most tragic thing I think I've ever seen.

She goes on and on with her pampering and making her daily dollars....makes me wonder how she ignores things happening in the world and never speaks up on any subject, she has the platform but does nothing for it except make financial gain for herself. This goes for the other ones too like Freddy, Em Shel, Lydia 😐

Reactions: 8
Do they not have to put AD in the title of the flog anymore?!
---
And yes, why is she so crap at baking????! Cookies must be the easiest thing. Surely?! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hate the kitchen worktops . The yellow colour is horrid. The devol units are nice imo but must of cost a lot?? .

I’d like to hear a lot less from Chav . Sick of his irritating voice

Reactions: 10
I find it laughable how she comments on city folk in the countryside. I mean, she’s the biggest city person if I ever saw one. I know these types of people from around where I live in the countryside and you can pick them out a mile away. She fits the description like a (garden🫢) glove. You can take the person out of the city but not the city out of the person - applies 100% to teefers.

Reactions: 17
Did you notice the amount of baskets they've nicked from Daylesford?

No supper club invitations once that gets back to Lady B ;)

Also - that kitchen colour scheme is the most tragic thing I think I've ever seen.
How have they managed to take possession of daylesford shopping baskets I wonder ?. When you pay you are handed the goods in big paper bags as you know , the cashier takes the basket …. Unless Petra has somehow acquired them and handed them to Josie .. very strange

When I saw Josie she packed things into her own reusable bags . I was thinking maybe she took the basket to the boot full of loose groceries .. I don’t know ..

Reactions: 7
I hate the kitchen worktops . The yellow colour is horrid. The devol units are nice imo but must of cost a lot?? .

I’d like to hear a lot less from Chav . Sick of his irritating voice
I think they are painting over the yellow. Estate manager Char is finding the dining area of strawtop 2 awkward, not really it needs a small circular dining table not the banquet table you bought the first time around 🤭. He has also lost his vision for strawtop2, well how about making a vision board then you might remember what colours/fabrics/style you were going for.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Do we know for sure he doesn't have a job? I have wondered if he has some sort of WFH gig that they just never mention, mainly because what the HELL does he do all day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we know for sure he doesn't have a job? I have wondered if he has some sort of WFH gig that they just never mention, mainly because what the HELL does he do all day?!
He arranges his gilet collection 😂

He oversees gardeners ?. The cleaner … the car washer 😂.

I meant to say earlier it was funny how he’s smashed a mixing bowl and had to buy three (seemingly expensive ) bowls and Josie was cross with him for spending so much putting a bowl in the rental so he had to explain to her how it came to be there 😂

I think she’s had enough of his spendy ways .
---
He takes liberties with her money . I couldn’t be with a man who scrounged off me and spent my money . It would drive me nuts too .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m off to the Cotswolds next week so I’ll see if I can spot a teefers in the wild. Staying in Chipping Norton for a few days and I have to say, even though these two visit Station Mill Antiques so much it is rather fabulous for antiques.

Reactions: 10
Stop preaching at us, you couple of simple innocents!
I'm embarrassed for you.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They'll be no more £6 yogurts or buying expensive leeks when the fixed terms of their mortgage ends 😊

• Haha
There is nothing more infuriating than someone rich and who gets 90% of everything in their life discounted or free, lecturing everyone else on what food they should be buying and how to save/invest their money etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.