Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing more infuriating than someone rich and who gets 90% of everything in their life discounted or free, lecturing everyone else on what food they should be buying and how to save/invest their money etc.
This! The latest collaboration with The Financial Times is a joke.

Reactions: 14
Don’t know why she worships the Bamfords so much! That whole family are dodgy as f*ck!
Like many narcissists, she’s drawn to the features of wealth, not the ways of it. Bamford is someone she sees as accessible to her; she’d never get near other nobility who aren’t marketing the F out of their names.

Reactions: 10
Im sure Chaz's father loves him talking about his various pensions that have been not been invested to their best advantage. LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they insist on telling people what to do? They aren’t experts in anything. Telling people to spend money on expensive groceries so they don’t have to spend money on healthcare later is ridiculous. People know that; if they don’t have the money in their bank account they can’t buy organic food. That’s one of the many poverty penalties of capitalism. I wish these idiots would just live their very small lives and stop acting like they are the world’s experts on the topic of the last book they read.

And the look on Teefers’ face when Chav says to give up alcohol is priceless.

Chav feels let down by schools? Most of the topics he’s banging on about ARE TAUGHT. Sounds like he was a rubbish student and is now blaming the whole system.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
lol re wild swimming!. She could paddleboard across there.

I know this little stretch of road, it’s not as deep as the photo makes it look . The defender (I’m assuming she took the defender I can’t tell from the pic) has a really high wading depth so would be fine. I’ve no idea if her Porsche would be though ….
---
Crikey , couldn’t swing a cat in the “dining area” . Anyone who enjoys a big pudding might not squeeze past to get out 😂

Talk about cramped

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
next thread idea....

Fashion Mumblr #39 Mr and Mrs Irons non stop preaching, just stop the screaching you know it alls

Reactions: 11
Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine.

Reactions: 14
Priorities :rolleyes: hmmm. doesn't look safe to me.

View attachment 2521593
Even this has annoyed me SO much. Just been watching the news of people up north and in Scotland who have been hit so badly by the storm/weather. Their homes are flooded, their things are ruined, they are stranded, they got stuck for hours. Cold and wet. Old, vulnerable people scared and needing help, yet here she is HAS to get to her effing Pilates class (she absolutely doesn't need to go) AND has a car perfectly equipped to deal with this water. Think of all the Mum's out there today struggling to get their kids to school. People who can't even get to their car as it's flooded. God she is SUCH a brat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It is the defender she took , maybe she had gone out in the Porsche as she normally does and had to turn back and get the defender.

I’d say 8 out of 10 times I see her in the Porsche . It seems to be “her car” . Even though she’s bought two others 😂

Reactions: 3
Wow she really sucks at the kitchen right? she only knows how to make "pasta with cheese" and that's only because that is just pasta and cheese 🤣

Sometimes I watch all the things she films on the kitchen just cause I want to see how she manages to ruin every dish / smothie / coffee she does. Every single time. Is like a gift she has!

And the fact Charlie keeps cooking for them dishes with mushrooms, knowing his wife doesn't like them, is like pure love :love:🤣

Ah sorry, she doesn't like mushrooms, except for DIRTEA (mushrooms powder) cause they pay her to say she likes that thing :m

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they have been to broughton castle … him in one of his many gilets and she in her Holland cooper wellies .

Looks like she’s working actively with HC , they posted her 12 hrs ago in the camel quilted coat .

I wonder if Chav has asked HC about a gilet for men sponsorship being as they are bringing out menswear - I reckon he’s been nagging them !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has such a dodgy haircut!!
---
Why is she letting him loose on her channel? Big mistake
---
That’s the most boring one I’ve ever watched

Last edited:
They are both so up themselves, it mskes ne sick! Lecturing people on food. Unfortunately Char some people can't afford the expensive farm shops you shop at you pratt

They are both so up themselves, it mskes ne sick! Lecturing people on food. Unfortunately Char some people can't afford the expensive farm shops you shop at you pratt
Definition of born on third base thinking they hit a home run. Especially him. At least she begs works.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.