Fashion Mumblr #33 Teefers thinks she's finally cool - no, she's a desperate QVC-wannabe fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So flogmas is one long ad for Charnwood stoves!!! Also best Joho calls it Chavmas as he Chavsplained throughout …. Clearly making passive aggressive digs at companies who didn’t give them freebies - Scottish cashmere isn’t real! ( we support British brands but we are going to diss 1/3 of Britain Cashmere industry) Lampshades are rubbish - no Chav you are clueless … lampshades do not balance on the bulb they fit onto the light fixture and then the bulb is fitted… unless you have the wire ones that slide/ stretch - but then as before you need to make sure the bulb fits the shade and reverse… insufferable oik.
they seem to be desperate for F and M freebies and have blagged Harvey Nics ones. Their tree decorating skills are non existent- pretentious pifflers! Oh and for someone who claims to have Art qualifications and fashion skills - a three year old has more wrapping skills… best Chav and Joho let the dogs decorate and wrap !

Reactions: 13
The opening to that vlogmas is so contrived it’s actually pathetic. Those two really think they’re something special

Reactions: 14
So TL peops made me look and I have to say Joho’s flogmas 2022 is when you order LEM vlogmas 2021 from wish!!! Even copying someone else they just do not have the style or finesse to compete!
But then you look at LEM 2022 and wonder what AliExpress she decided to get that crap from. Lydia’s intro was great last year; I’ll give her that. This year not so much.

Reactions: 6
What is it with the OTT door decs? You can't even see the front door from the lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok you guys, based on your vlogmas comments I guess I will break my fasting to watch her latest fake bullshit life to further irritate me.

Has anyone wonder why she and the property manager has never visited the beautiful cathedral that was connected to their home ? bcz she is a self proclaimed atheist. Don't get me wrong, I have friends who are also atheist and I respect that....but, they are not hypocrites who would post vlogs or anything else related. Only Joho would cash in on Christmas with religious Christmas music. Someday Karma will visit Ms Materialistic and her fake life and shatter her illusion of a life.

So if YT blocked her from using a hymn in the intro, would that explain why for about an hour or so last night when I tried to see this intro, it wasn’t in the vlog? For me, it literally just started with her talking to the dogs in the bed and went straight into the vid. I couldn’t understand why I couldn’t see an intro.

They must have been frantically re-editing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Those boots make her look stumpy. lol. Awful outfit. That bag, that cape...hideous! Jeans and a casual jacket would have made a better choice in nashville.

1669992884374.png

• Haha
  • Sick
What is it with the OTT door decs? You can't even see the front door from the lane.
It may just be me but I cannot stand the imbalance of their front door arrangement. Either it should just frame the door or they should have remodeled to make the entryway into double doors. Framing the door and window looks so weird. At least Josie was right about her leftover wreaths and plantings looking terrible by comparison. I did think she just put a new wreath up but time works differently in Vlogmas I guess.

Reactions: 5
She has no style - she looks like a designer outlet outlet shop threw up on her!
That's because she's the queen of kindly gifted/bought with vouchers items. Anything that she has to buy herself is suddenly expensive but all that designer stuff apparently isn't. Probably here and there there is something expensive she ACTUALLY bought herself but I'm sure not many things.

Reactions: 10
Oh is this how Joho flogmas is going - begin with a Chav and Chavsplain - dhhhaaaahhhrrrhling TLpeops tonight Chav Chavsplains to educate the plebs/fools what a souvenir is!!???? Is there anyone who needed that explained to them- what an odious windbag. His heavy breathing was 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do grown women, ('influencers' usually) do this? They look stupid....like 5 yr old pageant queens :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 17.40.05.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.