Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
The hobbits have returned to the shire - Charlie just stomped past in Daylesford with a prison level crew cut and too tight meggings & gilet combo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Azibi

Charlie is burnt to an absolute crisp, when will they learn?!

Stop banging on about your gut biomes mate and start worrying about skin cancer, idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bumblebea123

Just catching up on the last flogmas. The mansplaining has gone into overdrive! He’s even telling her what to wear on the Boxing Day walk. My husband, who I consider to be pretty ‘normal’ would never in a million years, spend time thinking about what he’s going to wear on Boxing Day, let alone what I’m going to wear! These advent gifts have gone completely outta control. It’s such an out of touch, ridiculous display of extravagance. Quite distasteful given the current climate. A little nod by Chaz, to the struggles of others (‘you might think these presents are a bit OTT but they are essentially her birthday presents’) … mmm. I think Chaz has Asperger’s. Yes, I’m diagnosing from my armchair (which is antique, darlings!) but I’m pretty clued up about these things and he’s rather a classic case I think. He has the need to narrate facts and has an irritating habit (which is well-spotted on this site!) of giving mini lectures on just about everything from the Christmas turkey, to the intricacies of the underfloor heating. His tone is patronising and he’s a man who must be in control at all times. I bet if you’re a guest in their home, you’re told what to eat with a military precision. He can’t do spontaneous. Everything has to be planned. He needs that certainty. He clearly feels that he is very intelligent and that Joho is somewhere considerably beneath him because he infantilises her most of the time. I actually think this part of the relationship is rather sad. Joho plays up to this role when it suits her. Chaz feels the need to dominate all things culinary (well, actually ‘all things’ full stop), because Joho of course is the breadwinner and his utter need for complete control is his way of reinforcing his purpose and masculinity. They live in a sort of skewed reality, where everything is ‘for show’. Everything must be perfect. This must be utterly exhausting! Having said all of this, I’m totally addicted to watching them. They are a good ten years younger than me and yet I find them strangely fascinating. I’ve concluded that they don’t live in the real world and they are absolutely oblivious to real life. I do however think that they are deliberately oblivious; ignorant even. Little things, such as Joho suddenly being moved to gush about organising a carol service in the church that they never attend. I wonder what the vicar would have to say about that? I happen to know that there was a crib service, midnight mass and a local carol service this year. What a really odd thing to do, someone who didn’t go to any of those services and who isn’t at all involved with the church, suddenly announcing that she wishes to make like Kate and organise a carol service and bring in a choir. There’s already a choir, love! There really is. This is an absolute example of entitlement and ignorance.
I can’t imagine what it must be like to live in such a strange world: to receive freebies from anyone and everyone and to be surrounded by ‘yes men’, who enable and encourage this sort of vacuous existence. It’s addictive isn’t it. It’s not real and weirdly, it makes the rest of us feel strangely inadequate. Well, me anyway. I can’t help but be slightly envious of all the ‘things’ they have. Please don’t get me wrong - I do pretty nicely myself and I’m so grateful for everything that I have, but their existence is on a whole new level. It’s this sort of utter need by influencers such as Chaz and Joho to be as materialistic as possible. Take the advent calendar. As pointed out by several people on here, the idea of little gifts to the one we love every day in December is a lovely one. But these aren’t little gifts. They are incredibly OTT and a form of showing off in the extreme. Chaz has spend thousands of pounds on them. I started to tot it up, but got to £3000 plus and got bored … Wouldn’t it have been refreshing if they had abandoned this ‘tradition’ this year and instead of bleating on about taking over the church carol service to apparently raise money for charity, they could have made a very sizeable donation to a worthy charity in lieu of these ridiculously ostentatious and unnecessary gifts. I think I’d respect them so much more if they did something like this. But sadly, this pair only operate at a certain level: if there’s something in it for them. I do find it vaguely comical that both Joho and Lidl have started to model themselves on Kate Middleton. The difference is, that our Princess of Wales has a natural class and compassion and she’s totally in touch with real life. I also find it amusing how Lidl and Joho ‘need’ ‘people’ to help them to ’dress the house’ for Christmas. What is this in English please?!!! I kinda like to dangle my own baubles.
Right, I must stop, for this is becoming a general list of observations about influencers and why they are so irritating yet strangely addictive …
Thanks for reading 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Hass

Chatty Member
in her vlog today she said she did not bring any cameras because she was not going to vlog - later on in the vlog she says that there was tripod drama as the camera moved and she had to restart it. In the early part of the vlog she states not a working trip - and not sure if will vlog - but than we get an AD. WTF ? stop lying!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Emi1727

Hi guys. Yesterday I was in Heathrow Terminal 5 to catch a flight home, and I saw a woman with a large Dior tote and Lady Dior bags in the fast track line. I was distracted from both bags ( I love bags) but once I saw who held them, her face seemed familiar as well as her partner. It was Josie. She had a sour face and Charlie was a bit uncomfortable (like saying something to her that she didn't like)

I was under the impression that she was shorter than me, but she was wearing tan boots and I felt she was taller than me( I m 1.62 m for reference)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Even the purpose of the Christmas Day vid is for a #AD… how tragically sad that she can’t even have one day without having to flog something. So revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

retro444

VIP Member
I commented on their strawtop video. They charge £1800 for 3 days in that cottage, someone books it for christmas and neither of them could be bothered to get a christmas tree, lazy, unprofessional and ignorant. I notice they have several trees in their home, have time to shop at daylesford galore and leave a shitty paltry daylesford pack of bacon and some mince pies at the cottage. If you booked somewhere over christmas a tree completes the ambience, great for photo memories, money grabbers and online scroungers thats all they are, expect the best quality when it comes to them and then can't give it back.
Her skin is horrendous, after the billions of creams and crap she smothers all over her face on a daily basis, I would not buy any if thats the end result. It's clearly a diet and allergy related issue. Her skin will be so dried out and her natural oils completely gone by the time shes finished covering her skin with chemicals, acids and alcohol filled over expensive crap from the corporates who lie their asses off so stupid women think they will never have any skin problems, it's a complete and utter lie. She probably has a dairy allergy, god knows she eats enough mac and cheese. With skin, yes a tiny part of topical treatments are important, but we already have that in sunlight, thats what all those shitty over expensive led lights are about and the rest of skin health comes from nutrition, hormone balance and genetics. She goes on about that bottle made from recycling, shes so full of shit it actually hurts, she uses enough plastics and packaging in all that mountaints of utterly pointless creams, face masks and make up to pollute an entire planet but she worries so much about a water bottle. It's pathetic, youtubers must think we are stupid, can you imagine the amount of packaging that goes into all that pointless creams and moisturisers every year, billions of them and what for, some one who's face clearly is suffering from the amount of shit she puts on it. Throw em all in the effing bin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I think its because Lydia is an unlikable arrogant arsehole whereas Josie comes across quite likeable.
And here is the problem we often have on this thread. People, who mostly comment on Lydiot's thread, come here to compliment Teefers. Why is this okay??? I don't comment on Frow/Freddy threads, so I wouldn't dream of waltzing over to go and leave compliments there.

The Lydia thread had a meltdown because someone said they liked one of Lydia's dresses, but people come on this thread to tell us how much they like Teefers!?!?!

How is it possible for anyone who has watched Teefers, especially throughout the pandemic, to not have her measure yet?

Teefers is as fake, smug and pretentious as the Lydiot, but she is leagues ahead with her parasocial game.

She's living her greedy cosplay little house on the prairie life, much like Lydia, but in a more appropriate house, to cosplay the role of lady Aga of Cotwolds.

She's run scams with her mother. She's had her own scandals and she lies non-stop. Back in the day she used to copy entire videos from other content creators.

Forgive me if I fail to see how "likeable" she is. I saw through that little act of hers a long time ago.

Josie's only nice to people she finds useful. To her own neighbours (who have told us here) she's rather less 'nice'...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

NomDePlume

VIP Member
What's wrong with her? Does she have some kind of lying disorder? Why do brands work with these psychos?

12 minutes in to the Maldives volg she's flogging the Aquazzura heels she's worn so much with her Farfetch discount code.

23:20 minutes into this Bicester village vlog from a month ago she exclaims that she 'doesn't actually own any Aquazzura shoes'
Lol at 44:40 the way she carries on about Charlie's hibiscus Magnum dessert! 🤯
Insists that he gives it to her. When he doesn't, her voice quickly turns into her governess Fräu Rottenmeier voice, she reverts back to calling him "mate" (ooh, slipped up there, Teefers) instead of her fake "darling" for viewer benefit. The annoyance in her voice is palpable.

She grabs that ice cream and you can hear her slurping (think saliva) and chomping (thank goodness no visual, or I'd be ill) the ice cream. So much for our little miss Debretts. Her greediness is astounding.

She cuts away from that and I'm left wondering if he ever got HIS dessert back, or if she snaffled the whole darn thing. It reminded me of the time at her hairdressers when she grabbed several Quality Street chocolates when offered. Absolutely no refinement or manners.

In another life I'm sure she was one of those pigs used to hunt for truffles... snort, snort... slurp, slurp... oink, oink...🐷🐷🦷🦷🥔🐷🐷😁😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Louise84

Chatty Member
Josie in the comments of a recent vlog claiming not to have had lip filler and that her lips only look different because of the lip liner she uses!! She really does think her followers are super dumb!

• Haha
  • Wow
Happy holidays to everyone reading, including those who are kindly and not so kindly bashed here if they should decide to stop by. I'm sure they can filter criticism, as unjustifiably cruel or uncalled for as it may get sometimes, to step up their business game and, perhaps, to do some introspective work as well, since all of us, without exception, can have good use of it.

It's season of joy, family gathering and forgiveness - to point the obvious - so I'll try to say my impressions regarding Vlogmas '22, having this in mind. I know that you have to stay on top of your game in this and any business, so you naturally try to keep up with competition, having an eye on what's work for them, what's not, what moves involve best pay offs. Today we got to see how it works in almost real time mode - Jossie preparing food while 'catching up with some people's vlogmases' and, what do you know, next scene is in the car, with fake tears over Nutcracker ballet and imaginary child ballerina that made her imaginary parents so proud by performing in Albert's hall...I guess Lyds truly got lots of sympathetic subs and comments over her car meltdown, since Josie never does nothing that is not thoroughly researched and proved to be lucrative for the business. The next moment - we are still in the car - is teary gratitude for all she has (don't piss over those without heating, show gratitude and humbleness, or someone will remember the second cardio bike, the second defender and the rest of it and that may just help Tattle threads speeding up). Finally (still in the car), the immaculate idea strikes - she'll organized charity carol singing in pretty dresses under fluffy designer coats for all her subs that are willing to come over (preferably from the States - so that they can stay over in Strawtop at bargain price) - and - they are to pay for it, which, of course will be directed to charities. Actually, lovely idea. It just lacks authenticity and honesty in motives. She is not religious person and will not be getting married in that particular or any other church. Which is perfectly fine and entirely personal, legitimate choice. So, why doing anything church related than? Well, its' quite obvious, isn't it. Offending intelligence of her audience is not the worst, the worst is that quite a few will buy it and run with it. That's all life, darlings.

Not all junk older than 100 years is qualified to be labeled as antique. However, that's not truly important unless you are scamming people. Regardless all the mistakes they, or should I say - Charlie, has made while doing interiors in their lovely home, he actually got it pretty right, surprisingly enough. The lack of professional interior decorating knowledge and routine, just made things more authentic, 'theirs', homey and cozy. Not perfect - but the charm their rooms have is result of that imperfection. It's job pretty well done, Char.
Despite the feeling of trying hard/die hard pro attitude, working until Christmas day, shout out to Josie for being hard working. Not always motivated enough to do research or to put effort in some trivia that she might dig out in seconds about brand she promotes and thus show more respect towards them, her audience and her work, or to make sure the camera is in focus and not jumping around causing nausea and epileptic seizures to some of her viewers, or to make sure the background (otherwise lovely) music is not too loud - still, she is hard working lass and well done for that!

My personal wish for '23 is that cancel culture and snowflaking go out of style, since they have never been stylish to begin with. Having said that, many people stick to circles they've been born into and raised in, that being their comfort zone. It's reality that doesn't have to be put in negative context. Just like Jose is surrounded with the likes of her, there are many people of other ethic and social groups who don't mix with likes of her, and stick to their own race, diet (vegans i.e.), sexual orientation, political views and social environment. So, let's try to make this nonsense of calling out people just because we have personal issues with who they are or we don't like them for some reason, stop. For our own good and for kids that are growing up in very unhealthy, toxic world.

Happy holidays for those who feel festive! Stay safe, be well. XO
Oh that lassie is not hard working. And I will come on here to bash her because I know what her toxic behaviour looks like up close and personal. I have been told how she treats other "lesser beings" and I will call her out on that each and every time. So I am asking - have you met her and have you had a conversation with her- have you heard her call you "fat and ugly" in a public Garden Centre - because I have. When you have actually met her and dealt with her nonsense then I will take you what you have to say, And again she is NOT hard working but you do you

• Wow
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Oh geez that’s a lot of weekly commitments. The article notes staffing may be the most difficult thing. I can see that being a problem if you have hundreds of members wanting two use 2x weekly training and therapies.

Oh do we need a recap? Maybe I can help. Josie is cozying up to Lydia’s former friends and found herself invited to brand events by Cle de Poop, Elizabeth Arden, and Viktor and Rolf. Not a single person at the V&R party recognized that Victoria (Frow) was hosting and all the influenzas basically tried to make the event about themselves. I found this strange as Vic and Josie do appear to be close but this is the second time that Teefers has failed to recognize her host this month (see her CDP vlog where she basically starts flogging Cle de Peau like it’s her event).

Josie’s excited about vlogmas and has prepared the Defender for a joyous intro filing it with (real not fake) presents.

In case you missed it, it’s Josie’s birthday. She gifted herself countless Dior items including an impractical Book Tote that she doesn’t really love and put on the floor at Daylesford (to whip out her laptop to investigate the Hairgate scandal). Methinks she ordered all that stuff online and missed out on the in store luxury experience because she actually only wanted to unbox for the ‘gram and then return much of it. We’ll see.

Chav and Teef appear to be back in Ben and Robin’s good graces having spent many an evening with them recently. That or Gymshark needs more publicity and Ben is allowing them to show his face again. Little does he know Adenola is paying the big bucks.

Josie is considering whether she’s turning into a cool girl these days because she’s wearing …

wait for it…

Jeans and a puffy coat.

Tattlers disabused her of that notion.

We are promised more of LaLa in Vlogmas. Josie is committed to delivering this year and has the affiliate lynxs to prove it. Get your box cutters ready for all of the wasteful post. This will invariably lead to a closet clear out of items previously deemed to be “of dreams”, “classic”, and “forever pieces”. In addition, friends and family will receive gifted makeup and beauty that’s gone off.

And the piss di ressystanche…

Vic blew Josie’s not so secret cover that she owns multiple properties. The best thing about the entire travesty that is Josie’s success (yes racist Josie don’t forget that) is that Lydia must be crying in her new build bunga seething with jealousy that Josie basically has her life of dreams now.

Whaddyi miss? Anything! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Lotster

These influencer types really are nuts. Most "normal" people dig out their old xmas decs and enjoy doing the tree maybe at the weekend in jeans and a jumper, or even one evening (after actual work) in your PJ's and dressing gown. Prancing about in dresses, going up a ladder in your manolo's, everything being SO formal is just so false and "for the camera". Nobody lives like this.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
After hearing her harp on about Tim Spector I had a listen to his interview on the 'diary of a CEO' (as I had no intention of buying the book) anyway some of the things he said.....

Sugar is bad for you- No shit sherlock!
No added sugar is bad for you-you don't say!
Processed food is bad for you-well I bloody never! :rolleyes:

• Haha

Gems192

Charlie needs to get a job. I cannot *believe* he has the NERVE to be chiming in on these videos like he’s some Rockefeller mastermind. We all know Josie is keeping him. As much as we’re not fans, I think many of us might agree that she’s probably much more suited to someone of her own business mind. Greed driven or not.

There’s not an ounce of chemistry between this pair and it pains me that a young woman is wasting her best years with this hanger on.

If it wasn’t for Josie he’d 100% be dating some Love Island reject. Cringey, tiny little man.

ETA: I’d quite like to punch him in the face 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow