Fashion Mumblr #33 Teefers thinks she's finally cool - no, she's a desperate QVC-wannabe fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what a wonderful thread the last one was. Thank you @NomDePlume for starting us anew.

May I trouble us to begin where we left off? Lest I sound as tone deaf as our own dear Lydia Millen, I believe a £15,000 membership that includes all those goodies might not be a bad deal. People spend hundreds on personal training sessions monthly. Cryo and spa as well? You’re well into the thousands. If I had that kind of disposable income I’d definitely be looking into investing in fancy health treatments. Healthy diet and movement get you very far, but we are kidding ourselves if we say you can’t benefit from modern science/added therapies in health and wellness.

Reactions: 17
Oh geez that’s a lot of weekly commitments. The article notes staffing may be the most difficult thing. I can see that being a problem if you have hundreds of members wanting two use 2x weekly training and therapies.

Oh do we need a recap? Maybe I can help. Josie is cozying up to Lydia’s former friends and found herself invited to brand events by Cle de Poop, Elizabeth Arden, and Viktor and Rolf. Not a single person at the V&R party recognized that Victoria (Frow) was hosting and all the influenzas basically tried to make the event about themselves. I found this strange as Vic and Josie do appear to be close but this is the second time that Teefers has failed to recognize her host this month (see her CDP vlog where she basically starts flogging Cle de Peau like it’s her event).

Josie’s excited about vlogmas and has prepared the Defender for a joyous intro filing it with (real not fake) presents.

In case you missed it, it’s Josie’s birthday. She gifted herself countless Dior items including an impractical Book Tote that she doesn’t really love and put on the floor at Daylesford (to whip out her laptop to investigate the Hairgate scandal). Methinks she ordered all that stuff online and missed out on the in store luxury experience because she actually only wanted to unbox for the ‘gram and then return much of it. We’ll see.

Chav and Teef appear to be back in Ben and Robin’s good graces having spent many an evening with them recently. That or Gymshark needs more publicity and Ben is allowing them to show his face again. Little does he know Adenola is paying the big bucks.

Josie is considering whether she’s turning into a cool girl these days because she’s wearing …

wait for it…

Jeans and a puffy coat.

Tattlers disabused her of that notion.

We are promised more of LaLa in Vlogmas. Josie is committed to delivering this year and has the affiliate lynxs to prove it. Get your box cutters ready for all of the wasteful post. This will invariably lead to a closet clear out of items previously deemed to be “of dreams”, “classic”, and “forever pieces”. In addition, friends and family will receive gifted makeup and beauty that’s gone off.

And the piss di ressystanche…

Vic blew Josie’s not so secret cover that she owns multiple properties. The best thing about the entire travesty that is Josie’s success (yes racist Josie don’t forget that) is that Lydia must be crying in her new build bunga seething with jealousy that Josie basically has her life of dreams now.

Whaddyi miss? Anything! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow a new thread and I’m struggling to keep up with Joho flogs - I may have skipped a few - alas I caught the flower bomb one - how much was she sucking up to Frow?!! Lala didn’t seem best pleased with Joho’s nephews comment !! Wow she is one jealous girl! TL dig re the hair tone! Then Chav and that tiny pole!!! Looked so stupid in the greenhouse - the estate manager wants shelves fitted but doesn’t ensure brackets are ordered!!?? I really hope anyone who spots Joho doesn’t swoon over her - can you imagine the ego of her celebrity. She’ll be demanding Lady Bampot grants her VIP status and areas!!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Serious but off topic question. Why does Em Sheldon’s YouTube perform so poorly. She hangs out w this whole lot. Posts regularly. Has catchy thumbnails. Still she’s lucky to heal a thousand views. Meanwhile Ca$$ie had a smaller and now similarly following and kills it on views (and content). I simply do not understand how Em can support herself as an influencer with this paltry level of engagement?!? What am I missing? Also, how does Josie benefit from any affiliation. She and Freddy don’t seem to particularly like Em when they all hang out.

Reactions: 13
Hi guys. Yesterday I was in Heathrow Terminal 5 to catch a flight home, and I saw a woman with a large Dior tote and Lady Dior bags in the fast track line. I was distracted from both bags ( I love bags) but once I saw who held them, her face seemed familiar as well as her partner. It was Josie. She had a sour face and Charlie was a bit uncomfortable (like saying something to her that she didn't like)

I was under the impression that she was shorter than me, but she was wearing tan boots and I felt she was taller than me( I m 1.62 m for reference)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi guys. Yesterday I was in Heathrow Terminal 5 to catch a flight home, and I saw a woman with a large Dior tote and Lady Dior bags in the fast track line. I was distracted from both bags ( I love bags) but once I saw who held them, her face seemed familiar as well as her partner. It was Josie. She had a sour face and Charlie was a bit uncomfortable (like saying something to her that she didn't like)

I was under the impression that she was shorter than me, but she was wearing tan boots and I felt she was taller than me( I m 1.62 m for reference)
He was probably saying stop buying ugly Dior bags and let me buy some more ugly antique ( not) side tables!
No way, she is max 155😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

They are going to/are in Nashville these last few days on this week and beginning of next week so that could have been them.

Also was this title supposed to be ‘#133’? The last one was ‘#32’.

Reactions: 8
lydias off to soho farmhouse - Josie would be stupid to meet her

They are going to/are in Nashville these last few days on this week and beginning of next week so that could have been them.

ooh just saw this! interesting,.. no wildlife pics?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

That’s right. This is the beginning of the Nashville trip. Honestly I thought she’d be going with her true love Freddy instead.

I did think the trip timing was super weird. Nashville in November/December isn’t my first choice vacation destination and honestly wouldn’t provide the themed Vlogmas content that she tries to curate. A bit odd but we’ll see.

Reactions: 17
Finally the same green colour of the successfully begged for Bulgari bag. Could have pared it with the dress for the pict lol. Where is it ? Sold already ? Does she use it much ? Does anyone know ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s right. This is the beginning of the Nashville trip. Honestly I thought she’d be going with her true love Freddy instead.

I did think the trip timing was super weird. Nashville in November/December isn’t my first choice vacation destination and honestly wouldn’t provide the themed Vlogmas content that she tries to curate. A bit odd but we’ll see.
They’re going specifically for a Piano Guys concert I believe, they listen to them frequently. Random that they’re going to the Nashville one specifically though.

Also she may like the Bulgari bag now that she likes green, so much can change in a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it might be an undeclared freebie - HillsBalfour do the city's international PR and they sent out a release about it being the city of music on the 22nd

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Serious but off topic question. Why does Em Sheldon’s YouTube perform so poorly. She hangs out w this whole lot. Posts regularly. Has catchy thumbnails. Still she’s lucky to heal a thousand views. Meanwhile Ca$$ie had a smaller and now similarly following and kills it on views (and content). I simply do not understand how Em can support herself as an influencer with this paltry level of engagement?!? What am I missing? Also, how does Josie benefit from any affiliation. She and Freddy don’t seem to particularly like Em when they all hang out.
I've wondered that a few times myself. Her numbers are really low in comparison to her peer group.

Reactions: 7
They’re going specifically for a Piano Guys concert I believe, they listen to them frequently. Random that they’re going to the Nashville one specifically though.

Also she may like the Bulgari bag now that she likes green, so much can change in a year!
Given how superficial and social climbing both of them tend to suggest, going to Nashville is the capital of music for some genres it’s the equivalent of going to Glyndebourne for opera Wimbledon for tennis it’s so that others will be impressed much like Hyacinth and Richard from Keeping up appearances always desperate to impress but not quite making it as the extremity of their desperation shows them up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.