Fashion Mumblr #33 Teefers thinks she's finally cool - no, she's a desperate QVC-wannabe fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how superficial and social climbing both of them tend to suggest, going to Nashville is the capital of music for some genres it’s the equivalent of going to Glyndebourne for opera Wimbledon for tennis it’s so that others will be impressed much like Hyacinth and Richard from Keeping up appearances always desperate to impress but not quite making it as the extremity of their desperation shows them up
Juniper fron NY......it's been a minute since on here, I stopped watching her nonsense bcz I was going to jump through the TV and strangle her ( not literally ) but, I read your comments daily. It's about time for mince meat pies !!! I can't take it ! So, she is coming to Nashville.....wow, talking about a fish out of water. Nashville doesn't need promoting from Joho.......she should pack up a couple pairs of jeans and T shirts. Nashville is iconic for Country music. Nashville Country stars, is the hub for that genre as Hollywood is to movie stars. Plus the weather this time of year is dark and cold, bring sneakers ( trainers ) t shirts, cowboy boots and jeans are the norm. Her designer dresses and handbags should stay home, no one will be impressed, no one cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ahh just one day to go before she uploads 24 pre-recorded floggings and calls it “Vlogmas” instead of filming whatever christmassy stuff she did from the day before… I guess that’s cos all she does is #Ad #Ad #Ad.
Little miss No-Personality isn’t capable of anything else.
I bet every single day is an #AD….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of really expensive things they get gifted I'd sickeningly greedy.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m delighted to report YouTube has blocked her from using a Christmas Hymn for her greedy flogmas! Merching hymns is that one’s level. I get that many have hijackered Christmas for greed and commercial gain but happy Joho isn’t allowed to taint Hymns for her greed!

Juniper fron NY......it's been a minute since on here, I stopped watching her nonsense bcz I was going to jump through the TV and strangle her ( not literally ) but, I read your comments daily. It's about time for mince meat pies !!! I can't take it ! So, she is coming to Nashville.....wow, talking about a fish out of water. Nashville doesn't need promoting from Joho.......she should pack up a couple pairs of jeans and T shirts. Nashville is iconic for Country music. Nashville Country stars, is the hub for that genre as Hollywood is to movie stars. Plus the weather this time of year is dark and cold, bring sneakers ( trainers ) t shirts, cowboy boots and jeans are the norm. Her designer dresses and handbags should stay home, no one will be impressed, no one cares.
Yes Milania was remarking in one of her blogs recently about how dark it was so early. Wonder if she’ll show us any of Nashville?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I like the intro but the music is a bit intense, reminds me of a big scene in a David Attenborough series.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It doesn't look very passionate, especially Charlie. He looks rigid as a board. All for the camera.

1669914468227.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hate to say it but Lydia's intro is nicer. Josie's is scattered and the hard cuts are done too quickly. Maybe next year, she can hire Ali to shoot hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate to say it but Lydia's intro is nicer. Josie's is scattered and the hard cuts are done too quickly. Maybe next year, she can hire Ali to shoot hers.

Have to admit it Ali is pretty good at making and editing Lydia’s intro, Jodie’s gave me whip lash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

In Lydia's intro there's nothing Christmasy at all untill the last scene. It's more like Sherlock Holmes intro to me. 😂

• Haha
In Lydia's intro there's nothing Christmasy at all untill the last scene. It's more like Sherlock Holmes intro to me. 😂
I'm borderline faceblind so if you imagine the intro as featuring a faceless woman, it's a way more enjoyable.
I really like the landscapes and the little pups, as soon as she came back to her house, it was meh.

Screenshot_20221201_183442_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_183444_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_183449_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_183458_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_183508_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_183513_YouTube.jpg

But who cares really, we all this year Vlogmas' winner is gonna be Leonora.

I’m delighted to report YouTube has blocked her from using a Christmas Hymn for her greedy flogmas! Merching hymns is that one’s level. I get that many have hijackered Christmas for greed and commercial gain but happy Joho isn’t allowed to taint Hymns for her greed!
Why would she want to use a hymn when she has previously said she does not believe there is a God?
Always so greedy, but a master at maniputing her audience...

• Sick
These influencer types really are nuts. Most "normal" people dig out their old xmas decs and enjoy doing the tree maybe at the weekend in jeans and a jumper, or even one evening (after actual work) in your PJ's and dressing gown. Prancing about in dresses, going up a ladder in your manolo's, everything being SO formal is just so false and "for the camera". Nobody lives like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I have this week met Jac , josies gardener at an event..... I hadn't twigged the connection or I would of asked her re Josie..... anyway, jac is lovely

So I have this week met Jac , josies gardener at an event..... I hadn't twigged the connection or I would of asked her re Josie..... anyway, jac is lovely
Please do? We want all the facial expressions because she probably won’t say much!

Why would she want to use a hymn when she has previously said she does not believe there is a God?
Always so greedy, but a master at maniputing her audience...
Yes but she probably is ignorant of the fact that it is a famous hymn. Just like she called The Last Post - at the village Remembrance event - a tune! She is rather uneducated in many things. Also she thinks she is superior to all and normal ‘niceties’ (or rules) apply do not apply to Chav and Joho of the Soho. I imagine she’d chat and giggle through a country’s national anthem - for example, i think TL peops and I know I wouldn’t irrespective of the country I am in I would and stand and show respect.

These influencer types really are nuts. Most "normal" people dig out their old xmas decs and enjoy doing the tree maybe at the weekend in jeans and a jumper, or even one evening (after actual work) in your PJ's and dressing gown. Prancing about in dresses, going up a ladder in your manolo's, everything being SO formal is just so false and "for the camera". Nobody lives like this.
…but isn’t that so sad for her - must be so shallow a person to have such a shallow like - like her ‘relationship’ shallow and no sincerity?
Edited as I had made some terrible typos 😢🫣

Reactions: 9
Putting the decorations on the tree is literally making me want to vom! I mean, who is this aimed at? In her revolting dress that she’s clearly only put on to film this.. is it aimed at the Americans who she wants to love her “quaint countryside lifestyle”? Is that it? Cos I just think it’s vomit inducing!

Reactions: 11
The amount of really expensive things they get gifted I'd sickeningly greedy.
Did you see her "Post" room ? The amount of PR in that room is staggering. My mouth was literally hanging open.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So TL peops made me look and I have to say Joho’s flogmas 2022 is when you order LEM vlogmas 2021 from wish!!! Even copying someone else they just do not have the style or finesse to compete!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.