Fashion Mumblr #33 Teefers thinks she's finally cool - no, she's a desperate QVC-wannabe fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I would hate to go out for lunch and see a couple with their dog at the table. Disgusting esp when they put them on their lap :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So, today I actually watched her post Maldives vacation and back to the manor. It took 1 minute to get annoyed with her. Probably going to forget all of the annoying things, but, what stood out to me was her " bad mood " that her vacation was over ! Really??? How many vacations has she taken in one year ? I cannot even remember the last time I had a proper vacation, it's been years ago. Then at the very end she relays their next vacation is in 2 weeks !! A ski vacation. I will be real and say that I envy her lifestyle, I will never be able to travel as they do. But I have traveled in my life, but nothing close to her. But, at the end of the day, she remains spoiled. So, she " needed" more workout wear. Why would she need more ??? She works out at home !!! I really think that she has a spending problem. I can't imagine her having children, I don't think she will adjust to having a child. Her life will come to a screeching halt. I think Chav would be a great day. But, her pampered lifestyle will take a back seat. I would love to be wrong. Moving on to dresses, the dresses that I actually liked she is sending back. The dreaded white dresses are back and what a waste of money. The rolling R's ......I can't take it !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Going on and on about natural skincare and organic/healthy eating when she gets fillers and botox on the regular.

Moaning that her latest holiday is over yet not thinking for ONE minute about the fact that most people only get 20 holiday days a year (less in the US) which is about as many holiday days that she and Charlie take in two months.

Buying yet more work out gear and dresses when she has wardrobes full of them.

I'm so fed up with her.

Reactions: 19
So, today I actually watched her post Maldives vacation and back to the manor. It took 1 minute to get annoyed with her. Probably going to forget all of the annoying things, but, what stood out to me was her " bad mood " that her vacation was over ! Really??? How many vacations has she taken in one year ? I cannot even remember the last time I had a proper vacation, it's been years ago. Then at the very end she relays their next vacation is in 2 weeks !! A ski vacation. I will be real and say that I envy her lifestyle, I will never be able to travel as they do. But I have traveled in my life, but nothing close to her.
Aww Im sure your next vacation will be much more fun!

Whenever I see the vacations of these influencers, I thank God I am not an influencer! Yes, they stay at luxury hotels but... that's it. I mean, they all do the same. They go to the same sponsored places, like the Maldives. They do nothing but Spa / Gym the same thing they do at home. They even choose to eat the same food they have at home.

When I travel I like to choose new places. I like to choose my own hotel usually downtown to experience the city. I look online for the tipical food and if I like I try them. I go to the places I want. I save good money to have a good quality time.

Maldives is not on my bucket list. Well, maybe cause I live in a tropical country, we don't have seasons, no Winter, so my holidays never include a place with a beach. I find so boring to stay at a hotel and beach, all day every day...

My latest holidays included 12 days visiting Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges in Belgium. Lovely places! Walked a lot! Not luxury enough for an influencer, yet in my opinion worth more than any luxury hotels they stay :m

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.